What's your most nostalgic video games you played when you were younger?

-TesseracT-

Dynasty Warriors 4

that was the shit, that game, i still play it on emulator so i dont really get nostalgic

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

A few games stand out but one of the dearest was my first stab at simulators: Fighter Bomber.

I spent countless hours playing it on my C64 but the mind blowing moment came when I first saw it on my cousin's Amiga 500, like going from 480p straight to 4K.

When I discovered the game a camera view to track your missile on it's way to the target, I couldn't even imagine the sorcery needed to make that work.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

I'm still young. -_-

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Go play Half-Life!

I will :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I will :D

Get the Valve Complete Pack.  It's on sale for 25$'s, and It's normal 100$

header_586x192.jpg?t=1411752969

Because he had a hard drive.

Super Mario 64 on N64, Sly Cooper Series, and GTA: San Andreas

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

Super Mario 64 on N64, Sly Cooper Series, and GTA: San Andreas

No GoldenEye 007?

Get the Valve Complete Pack.  It's on sale for 25$'s, and It's normal 100$

header_586x192.jpg?t=1411752969

I can't. Not because I don't have money. Because my credit card isn't working and I can't buy anything online. I missed many HBs and also the steam summer sales :(

COMING SOON

I can't. Not because I don't have money. Because my credit card isn't working and I can't buy anything online. I missed many HBs and also the steam summer sales :(

Get a prepaid card then.

Get a prepaid card then.

I know it's funny but we don't have that too here. The only thing that is prepaid here is the Internet. 

COMING SOON

Oh, Tony Hawk... I totally forgot about that. There's just so many. GTA Vice City, San andreas, Postal 2 :D. If I want to go back further maybe Desperados, Commandos, Heavy Metal F.A.K.K. 2, Tomb Raider. Ahh the memories.

The thing is, it's not really the games that I miss, it's the good times I had playing games with my brother back then.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

The thing is, it's not really the games that I miss, it's the good times I had playing games with my brother back then.

I know that feel

Runescape, Tony Hawk, Pokemon Red/Blue, Quake, Metal Gear solid.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Sonic (original)

Pokemon blue

Super Mario 64

Banjo-Kazooie

Ocarina of Time

Pokemon Gold

Zelda Link to the Past

Kirby's Adventure

Mario 64

Sim City 2000

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Mine gotta be the Tony Hawk series.

agree that on the play station

on pc

prince of Persia

street rod

commander keen

Its all about those volumetric clouds

World of Warcraft by far. Especially during the fall. Hallows end man. Good times.

• Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

Call of Duty 2

Command & Conquer series

Age of Empires 2

Transport Tycoon Deluxe

RollerCoaster Tycoon

NFS Underground 2

Halo 1+2 (especially 2) Loved that game

Super Mario 64

---

And right now I'm starting to get that feeling about most xbox games I have due to not playing them for over a year (The feeling is more of a I miss it but i'll get over it)