Have hackers in games gotten the better of you

G9x001

have hackers in games gotten the better of you.

Question: Have you stopped playing any game because of hackers.

I have stopped playing, uninstalled and will never buy any COD series games due to hackers in black ops 2.

Also I have stopped playing, uninstalled and will never buy any Battlefield series due to hackers in BF4.

Nope. Why? Because I don't play online/multiplayer games.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

No, Hackers are a myth. The myth was created so horrible players didn't feel as bad about sucking. 

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Nope. Why? Because I don't play online/multiplayer games.

That's what I've also turned to not playing online games.

All joking aside, they are not hackers. They are cheaters using a hack, They are not intelligent enough to program a hack so they pay for it. They will always exist because games like COD and BF4 prioritize money above quality and fair competition.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

i dont see hackers much

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

All joking aside, they are not hackers. They are cheaters using a hack, They are not intelligent enough to program a hack so they pay for it. They will always exist because games like COD and BF4 prioritize money above quality and fair competition.

your right when you say they are not hackers or crackers. and they are not intelligent.

This but I would extend it to all games prioritize money, or rather their publishers do. Just do what I do when a script kiddy shows up and go for a surf or something till they get banned and have finished rage crying on TS.

i just ignore them or leave, because it really is just a game.

Thats why its especially annoying in csgo comp because if you leave you get punished...

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

It was very frustrating in the early months of EOL because of all the gold spammers and farming bots,  I didn't want to quit over it though.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Script kiddies are not hackers. This also tends to be an issue in terribly made Korean MMOs and so on. Things I wouldn't be playing anyway.

I got so mad when someone used a health cheat in COD: WaW that I stopped playing and moved back to COD:4, becease COD:4 was awesome.

Once I sight a hacker I will attempt to out hack that hacker and usually I succeed - this becomes a fun game for me.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

But my brother claims anyone that beats him in a game is hacking so...

Often when someone cries cheater/hacker then they may as well have painted a target on themselves...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Hackers in battlefield lol. You must habe some horrible luck, been playing since the start, haven't run into a single one.

As for the question. No, DICE and EA seem to be pretty good with filtering out the Hackers, ive only seen 3 in past 3 years or so

Often when someone cries cheater/hacker then they may as well have painted a target on themselves...

Well he thinks he's pro at the game so anyone better must be invincible, wallhacking or aimbotting...

I gave up caring about my skill in cs back in 2003-4ish because so many hackers that i just stopped caring and just started playing the game/ playing mods in the game, played cs 1999-2013 and now i'm playing cs:go

Yup GunZ, filled with hackers most notable ones, people shooting grenades out assault rifles instead of normal bullets, lol.

There is no such things as hackers, It's just optical illusions.

196727.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

Stopped playing? No :D Just report them when it's possible otherwise join a diffrent server. Not that they bear me that much.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Tribes ascend.. The aimbot/Sniper hacks ruined it completely since you can't really have fun when you're pinned  to a wall all the time....

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"