Newegg's Paul resigns

Sexy Vanilla Freshness

I for one will miss the fella as a Newegg host, seen him on the product overviews for a long time.

Seems that he is trying to go the way of Linus and fly solo with some contracting back in vids etc, good luck to him but the decision doesn't fill me with confidence.

I personally found his voice incredibly dull, I'm sure they'll find someone else who can point out parts of a motherboard and tell you what they are.

hdr on that thumbnail doe.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

This is a repost, but for some reason the original post got deleted. Wtf mods?

(it shows up on google but gives the 'couldnt find that!' ltt error)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah I think that is. I guess the one google showed was a repost and thats why it got deleted :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

i think it was this and was merged to the original post

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/219905-paul-leaves-newegg-tv/

Yeah it was :)

Spoiler

This doesn't surprise me, to be honest. His content on his personal channel is really starting to shine and obviously there's a limit to what a single human being can manage.

Kyle following suit wouldn't surprise me either.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Technicaly he is resigning but he is going the Linus Route and doing some work for them like alt tab show and Yolk'd. So he isn't completely leaving

Lets just hope he doesn't do the same mistake Joane did and just completely leave newegg.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

What!? I've been watching Paul on Newegg TV for years! It was him and his PC building guide that taught me how to build a PC. I learned a lot from watching his videos. Hate to see him go, but I wish him the best of luck to wherever he goes and to whatever he does next.

COMIC SANS

Some have said they do not really care for him, but he gave me invaluable help via the Newegg youtube channel when it came to building my computer so I know I will be following him on youtube.

Damn...I was going to visit him. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I hope the move ends up being a positive one for Paul.  For my ends Paul's move enables him to be a more legitimate & trustworthy reviewer, and less of a sales clerk.  He may now be able to outright call crappy products crap and save us some research time and money.  Either way, I subbed and will be watching.

Best of luck Paul.

I like his voice, it's so laid back and calm

this.

good luck in any future endeavours to him.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Talk show host, just watch.

what?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Paul will become a talk show host with his voice. Gosh lerka, follow.

aaaah... dude its 9 am, i went to bed at 3am... i have no idea why im awake :(