Newegg's Paul resigns

Sexy Vanilla Freshness

aaaah... dude its 9 am, i went to bed at 3am... i have no idea why im awake :(

Because it's morning where you are?

Because it's morning where you are?

yes but because i stay up and talk to you guys so long, i usually wakeup at noon or later... 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

yes but because i stay up and talk to you guys so long, i usually wakeup at noon or later... 

That's not my fault...

That's not my fault...

it partly is. yours, wills and travis'

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

And Tuna!

yeah... but lets stop derailing pls....

I actually don't know who he is

But since its Newegg, I have never watched their content since we do not have it here in the UK

Good Luck to him regardless

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Technicaly he is resigning but he is going the Linus Route and doing some work for them like alt tab show and Yolk'd. So he isn't completely leaving

Lets just hope he doesn't do the same mistake Joane did and just completely leave newegg.

Yeah, whatever happened to Joanne from Newegg? Did she quit Newegg to try and do her own tech thing, or did she just leave the industry altogether? 

Yeah, whatever happened to Joanne from Newegg? Did she quit Newegg to try and do her own tech thing, or did she just leave the industry altogether? 

she launched her own youtube channel called Joanne Tech Lover...

she launched her own youtube channel called Joanne Tech Lover...

Ahh, gotcha. Only managing a few thousand videos per video, though? Rough...

I personally found his voice incredibly dull, I'm sure they'll find someone else who can point out parts of a motherboard and tell you what they are.

He's "leaving" in the same sense that Linus left NCIX.

If we're going by firsts, didn't Logan do this first since he was a Tigerdirect guy?

Good point, however Logan didn't really keep any ties with them after leaving, right?

Soooo..... more Jenny?

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

If we're going by firsts, didn't Logan do this first since he was a Tigerdirect guy?

Logan left 100%. Linus still does the netlinked fridays on NCIX and Paul will still do Yolk'd apparently

I have to admit that I can't stand the man, and im not even sure why. There is just something that irritates the hell out of me.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Soooo..... more Jenny?

Let's hope not... She's not the worst, but lord, she is CERTAINLY not the best either. 

Bad idea Paul.

I wish you the best of luck but someone who gets ~12K views on the average video isn't exactly in a good position to abandon his stable income.

That is what I thought. Linus has views+sponsors+Fourmmoney. Paul is getting into a dangerous position. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Bad idea Paul.

I wish you the best of luck but someone who gets ~12K views on the average video isn't exactly in a good position to abandon his stable income.

part of the issue is irregular updates. Also hes still doing a fair bit for newegg. Also who knows what he has planned maybe hes had some tuff working in the background for some time now already. Also im pretty sure he has a significant other if I recall so possible income there that would allow for this?

time for Paul Hardware Tips

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Bad idea Paul.

Actually I could get by with just that but I do live in Mexico everything it's cheaper.

That's also not a bad option moving to continue and get by on less $

-------

Current Rig

-------

Well darn. Paul was pretty much the only person I liked on Newegg TV.

What about Kyle?