RIP Thread

brownninja97

I dont think god likes you much

if i believed him, yeah

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

My CPU failed when I used tomato ketchup instead of thermal paste as a heat sink. Easy mistake to make.

The problem with a signature is that it will appear the same every time I post something; a funny joke will just seem stale and repetitive after a while. 

Maybe I should just be meta and write about how signature jokes will become stale and repetitive.

That'll work.

My CPU failed when I used tomato ketchup instead of thermal paste as a heat sink. Easy mistake to make.

Well those things happen, no one is a true pc builder until they have accidentally put ketchup instead of thermal paste.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So who said mechanical hardrives are most likely to break only one guy so far has said it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

• 3 weeks later...

I've had failures, but the biggest one would have to be my old EP45-UD3P board, thing literally went up in flames.  Place smelled for days.

so i am not the only one that has gotten a MB fire..

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

This thread goes out to all of the broken computer parts that have passes away.

My radeon 6450 killed itself after i replaced it with a 6770. I took it out of my computer and put in my fathers(no one needs to know) and shorty after that there were artifacts when i reinstalled the drivers. 

Im so sad now i can only use my 6770 which can only run nearly everything on my pc on max. I will miss the days of playing Planetside 2 and getting 20fps even when overclocked.

OP, i only have one suggestion for you.....Pull a Tek Syndicate and use it as a coaster

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

i  dropt my old FD arc... that thing was f*** up!

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

Nothing from the list but I lost a ps3, and according to everyone in the world at that time I should have also lost an xbox 360 but that thing is still running and is perfectly fine

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I lost a hard drive that was running my operating system on a RAID 0 volume. It was really annoying since it happened when I was about to go to sleep, and I had to reinstall windows and get all of my backups all of a sudden.

My old thinkpad T61 had a motherboard failure at one point. Thank god for warranties.

OP, i only have one suggestion for you.....Pull a Tek Syndicate and use it as a coaster

hqdefault.jpg?feature=og

No can do, its too narrow and the fan would mean it lies on an angle.

Listen if you care.

Nothing from the list but I lost a ps3, and according to everyone in the world at that time I should have also lost an xbox 360 but that thing is still running and is perfectly fine

Did you have the elite, i heard them black versions didnt have problems.

Listen if you care.

Hm I sat on my CD ROM tray in the nineties and snapped it. My GeForce 9800GTX+ burned out on me a good 2 years after warranty ran out, so no complaints there. I think those are the only outright failures I've ever had.

Even all my old IDE HDDs work to this day.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I forgot to tick the GPU section, I had quite a few ATI's die on me.

Recently I've only had two drives fail and that was my fault and not the drives so I don't really think it counts.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Did you have the elite, i heard them black versions didnt have problems.

With the, at that time part I tried to make it so that people understood that I had the first version, a mistake at my part not making it obvious sorry for that. But no I did not have the black one I had the white one and so did 2 of my friends and their xboxes are still in perfect order too and both ones are white. The problem with them however was the tiny amount of HDD space. I had bf3 on xbox(never again) and the stupendously large updates did not fit. Don't even get me started on the stupid HD content download :P but after frustration I reverted back to old habits of PC gaming

rr4LSph.jpg?1

luckily I had this beast in there :P(not the geforce 2 but the 9600 pro, I just happened to have that pic in my PC) So naturally I had to update

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I had a no name PSU in an old prebuilt PC which degraded to the point where it was useless, but I still use it for testing stuff so not a complete failure...

I had a no name PSU in an old prebuilt PC which degraded to the point where it was useless, but I still use it for testing stuff so not a complete failure...

I dunno why but im imagining some rusted over psu with naked wires and broken molex cables.

Listen if you care.

I dunno why but im imagining some rusted over psu with naked wires and broken molex cables.

no actually it still pretty much like new on the outside. With bare steel and all the coloured cables with no sleeving at all, it doesn't look good but it's not rusted or broken in any way other than it can't even take >100W of the 350W it was originally rated for :D.

how can a case die lol

i had like 8 HDs die

3 GPUs died

2 motherboards died

1 stick of ddr2 died 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

The time my hard drive blew up on  me a few months ago i nearly cried. 3mhYQ.jpg

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

The time my hard drive blew up on  me a few months ago i nearly cried. 3mhYQ.jpg

What drive is it?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What drive is it?

A Seagate barracuda spinpoint i believe.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

Since ive lost a few pcs does that mean i click everything? :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

A Seagate barracuda spinpoint i believe.

How did that happen or was it out of the blue?

just curious, but how does a case fail?

was gonna ask the same thing lol ... 

one time my nvidia fx5200 agp died. a mother board had also die. ram had a good few of those dying. an well the case did not die but i killed it with a saw (used it for metal to do some custom stuff. 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))