RIP Thread

brownninja97

This thread goes out to all of the broken computer parts that have passes away.

My radeon 6450 killed itself after i replaced it with a 6770. I took it out of my computer and put in my fathers(no one needs to know) and shorty after that there were artifacts when i reinstalled the drivers. 

gallery_16690_89_1024382.jpg

Im so sad now i can only use my 6770 which can only run nearly everything on my pc on max. I will miss the days of playing Planetside 2 and getting 20fps even when overclocked.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nothing has died on me. That should also be added as an option as well.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

So is everyone so lucky that nothing has died EVEN THE CASE.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nothing has died on me. That should also be added as an option as well.

Done enjoy your luck

Listen if you care.

My 560ti died 1 week outside its warranty. That Hurt the Bank Account and gaming time.

No one wants to hear this but my PS3 caught fire about an hour before new years. I JUST WANTED TO TRY UNCHARTED 3.

Listen if you care.

My 560ti died 1 week outside its warranty. That Hurt the Bank Account and gaming time.

That must suck, hope your good now.

Listen if you care.

I've had one Asus motherboard with I/O issues that sooner or later stopped it from booting to any sata or usb interface. Currently have my second Asus motherboard going through the same thing. :D And I thought I was buying quailty, looks like its the Beats of motherboards. 

No one wants to hear this but my PS3 caught fire about an hour before new years. I JUST WANTED TO TRY UNCHARTED 3.

582080.jpg

582080.jpg

The Ps3 is just a fancy grill. No wait, that was the older Xbox 360 models.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

i have a 4870x2 that melted its cooling fins.... i donated it to my old college course cause they where using a card from 1995 and i didnt like that cause it looks nothing like a modern card + it was multi core so it looked nice cause of that lol

Character artist in the Games industry.

582080.jpg

Lol wasnt even the playstations fault. There was a brown out and the fuse failed and the ps3 went BAM.

Listen if you care.

i have a 4870x2 that melted its cooling fins.... i donated it to my old college course cause they where using a card from 1995 and i didnt like that cause it looks nothing like a modern card + it was multi core so it looked nice cause of that lol

You could of put one of those arctic cooler things on it. I have limited knowledge of them for dual gpu cards however.

Listen if you care.

Lol wasnt even the playstations fault. There was a brown out and the fuse failed and the ps3 went BAM.

yeh i would have had a brown out if something caught fire in my house lol

You could of put one of those arctic cooler things on it. I have limited knowledge of them for dual gpu cards however.

i was planning 2 but i checked it all out, turns out the last user over vaulted this crap out of it and it wouldn't run for more than 5 mins

Character artist in the Games industry.

yeh i would have had a brown out if something caught fire in my house lol

A brown out is where is a very low current travelling around the house. Thats why there was problems with haswell because its power saving abilities would trigger the brown out defense and shut itself however as a brown is the hardest thing for something to defend its self against its understandable that it would have failed. 

Listen if you care.

i was planning 2 but i checked it all out, turns out the last user over vaulted this crap out of it and it wouldn't run for more than 5 mins

And another one or two i guess bite the dust.

Listen if you care.

Just my luck, so i go on my old pc for shits and giggles and one ram stick is broken so it had 1gb ram now, and the gpu isnt working or one of the ten adapters on it. So now two dead gpus, one dead ram stick and a broken fan and a gt610 which i randomly found lying around has a nice heatsink but today is a weird day.

Listen if you care.

I've had failures, but the biggest one would have to be my old EP45-UD3P board, thing literally went up in flames.  Place smelled for days.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

My laptop Mobo is half dead. It doesn't want to let me charge a battery. Even after buying a new one and waiting months for it to come, I put it in and nothing.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I guess I'm a lucky one as of now. *knock on wood*

The only electronic that's died on me so far was my 30gig iPod video and two Xbox 360s

just curious, but how does a case fail?

some cases when they get old spontaneously combust

Listen if you care.

phenom 2 x4 short circuited the motherboard ,after that it only worked for 3 seconds

the motherboard of phenom 2 i dont remember what was the model but it was Gigabyte

Acer Aspire 5738g overheated a lot, after 1.5 years gpu died

xbox360 electrical surge after lightning fried the board had to get a new one

lots of harddrives

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

phenom 2 x4 short circuited the motherboard ,after that it only worked for 3 seconds

the motherboard of phenom 2 i dont remember what was the model but it was Gigabyte

Acer Aspire 5738g overheated a lot, after 1.5 years gpu died

xbox360 electrical surge after lightning fried the board had to get a new one

lots of harddrives

I dont think god likes you much

Listen if you care.