GTX 980 & 970 Pricing Leaked, $700 And $430 Respectively.

I haven't really tried it in 16x, but it's been cutting through workloads pretty quickly at 4x, they don't seem to need that much bandwidth.

Noise levels aren't great, but still tolerable as it's slightly below Delta fans.

Nice :).

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Alleged images of the reference 980 from videocardz

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-980-Front-Picture.jpg

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-980-PCB-Front-Picture

Seems legit.  More pics at the link btw: http://videocardz.com/52321/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-pictured

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

So many people here are taking rumors, ones from WCCF at that, at face value. The prices as MSRP doesn't make sense at all. Even with a theoretical 970 Ti (which I doubt will exist because NVIDIA uses the "-Ti" suffix sparsely) there are gaping holes in terms of price brackets. 

CPU: Intel Core i3 4370 (3.8GHz, 2C/4T) GPU: AMD R9 380X 4GB

Well I found a 780 that cost $500 USD here, but is 34K Php ($775 USD).

http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/1276857/evga-geforce-gtx780-3gb-gddr5-384bit-dual-link-dvi-i-dvi-d-hdmidp-sli-ready-graphics-card-03g-p4-2781-kr

You can't really get pricing off what it will cost another country.

Just wanted to get that out there before the ragemode of the majority of the forum users kicks in...

of course it will cost 700 bucks the 780s were 700 when they came out. and as for them not performing well that is just a rumor.

of course it will cost 700 bucks the 780s were 700 when they came out. and as for them not performing well that is just a rumor.

Well a 780 is currently 34k Php, AFTER dropping from normal price, which is the price that a 980 is slated to be released at.

So basically the day the 980 is released a 780 and 980 will cost the same if the above leak is true, which like every other leak, it likely isn't true...

I'll just buy the 780ti ( or plain 780) when prices of those cards go down. 600~ for this card mehhhh Don't seem like a good deal to me

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Well I found a 780 that cost $500 USD here, but is 34K Php ($775 USD).

http://www.galleon.ph/product/detail/1276857/evga-geforce-gtx780-3gb-gddr5-384bit-dual-link-dvi-i-dvi-d-hdmidp-sli-ready-graphics-card-03g-p4-2781-kr

You can't really get pricing off what it will cost another country.

Just wanted to get that out there before the ragemode of the majority of the forum users kicks in...

That site is either outdated or doesn't reflect after price cuts and stuff.

Latest price of a Zotac GTX 780 AMP edition is around 510 USD.

Link can be found here.

Edit: also with the retailer's price trend, the price of the card itself is usually situated in the higher bracket of the estimation.

Well....my hopes and dreams are crushed if it's higher priced than first thought. *sniff*

that price diffrence is just way to huge to be true, i mean come on, getting sli is nearly just as expensive and maybe even better.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

• 2 weeks later...

i can say that the pricing in the philippines is worse