GTX 980 & 970 Pricing Leaked, $700 And $430 Respectively.

Lame. I'm glad I recently ordered an AMD card and jumping to the red team. Nvidia just doesn't offer the best value per dollar paid.

Post Removed

—Mod Glenwing

t'was a rumour.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

please **** with WCCF posters.

Everything bout WCCF isn't true. DId you see the last WAN show when Linus used the WCCF as source? It proofes that WCCF is not what ppl like you claim it to be

lol qq

no

WCCF is still a terrible source 

go drool over the 6960X

If my math is corrrecty 1664 on 2st generation maxwell should have the performance of less then a 780.  my assumption is 2nd generation maxwell has 40% more performance per core over kepler. While 1920 cores only will be pretty much in the range of a titan. 

Flagship will still have 2560 cores and should performance like a 3584 kepler chip minus a bit.

Nvidia  you're staring to disappoint me, launching the chip at 599$ would have brought in more money for pretty much anyone. but 699$ is just way too much now. oh well the 970 is still a good buy!

2st?

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Alright folks preliminary pricing has been leaked by an online retailer from the phillipines.

The GTX 970 would cost 19-22K Philippine Pesos which converts roughly to $430-$500 and the GTX 980 would cost 31-34K Php which converts roughly to $700-$770 according to PCHub .

The leaked MSRPs might end up being pre-order prices which are usually quite inflated so I’d take them with a grain of salt.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

I'm still questioning myself. I Think I'm kind-of starting to make myself think I need the world greatest GPU's for MC xD

guys, prices in the Philippines are usually higher. 

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I'm just saying, the # of SPUs, TAUs, etc. aren't really indicative of real world performance.

Also, the GTX 750 does outperform the GTX 650 Ti, albeit by a small margin. Just like the GTX 760 outperforms the GTX 660 Ti, and the GTX 770 outperforms the GTX 680. They usually roughly match or slightly outperform the previous generation's tier above.

This has been true ever since GTX 4XX.

470 >/= 560Ti = 660 =/< 750 Ti

480 >/= 570 = 660 Ti =/< 760

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

so..
while price "leaks" are nice and all

you're basically driving traffic to your own content?

How is this okay?
that's pretty shady
The time frame of both posts even match up
Is this not explicitly forbidden, or is this a new precedence?

This is no different than self promoting a YouTube video.

wIL92xF.png

PeKatud.png

Error: 410

Ah but when will the 980ti be released? 

I'm betting it wont. We only got a 780ti because AMD launched the 290X, if AMD doesn't launch a card that is competitive there is no incentive for Nvidia to add another SKU.

Historically Ti versions of the flagship cards are not a common occurrence. 

Maybe I will be wrong, but I am not holding my breath on a 980ti.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I'm betting it wont. We only got a 780ti because AMD launched the 290X, if AMD doesn't launch a card that is competitive there is no incentive for Nvidia to add another SKU.

Historically Ti versions of the flagship cards are not a common occurrence. 

Maybe I will be wrong, but I am not holding my breath on a 980ti.

Well that's potentially disappointing... :(

People, prices there are higher in the first place. This isn't hard.

Ffs.

"The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes"

Besides, I'm using it in both contexts.

A: He can leave

B: He can go cry

@Askew You have been replaced bro.You are done.

Besides the jokes,there is no way nvidia will make a slower next generation card.It simply makes no sense no matter what rumors say.

Also,very dissapointed about the pricing(if it's true ofc).

Well it would make sense tho. There won't be a lot of ROP but the power consumption of Maxwell is really low watt/performance. But it comes with a minor cost. Personally I would go for the slightly lower performance and low power consumption

Project Restomod (In progress)

lol damm those high prices lol....

Can´t wait till AMD pulls out theire Bermuda XTX out of theire back pocket :D

Well it would make sense tho. There won't be a lot of ROP but the power consumption of Maxwell is really low watt/performance. But it comes with a minor cost. Personally I would go for the slightly lower performance and low power consumption

Yeah,i'm pretty much done with speculations from now on. I'll just wait the official statement and benchmarks as everyone should write now.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

I don't understand your darn point?

err i my sound stupid but what does wccf mean?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Wertical cock cpinning tard..

Okay I forgot it:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

It is a reference to wccftech.com if that is what you are asking.  If you are asking what the WCCF acronym stands for, I have no idea, Google hasn't told me yet either (nor has WCCF's about us page).  I never thought about it before, but now that you asked and I can't find something which should be easy to find, I will go crazy until I can figure it out.  OCD sucks, if someone knows what the WCCF acronym stands for please post... in the meantime back to Googling (I may even try Bing, *gasp*) :D.

EDIT:  None of the acronym dictionaries have anything that references wccftech, wikipedia is a strikeout (no page for WCCFTech at all), but I found this definition in the Urban Dictionary, and I have no idea if it is related, but it is awesome so I am going to satisfy myself with assuming that this is what the WCCF in WCCFTech means:  ""What-cuh-cuh-fuck."  In relative terms, WCCF is one level up of WTF :D.  My day has now been productive and I can game without shame as I have learned of a valuable new acronym...

Source:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wccf

so..

while price "leaks" are nice and all

you're basically driving traffic to your own content?

How is this okay?

that's pretty shady

The time frame of both posts even match up

Is this not explicitly forbidden, or is this a new precedence?

This is no different than self promoting a YouTube video.

Athlon X3 | GA-MA785LMT | MSI GTX780TI 3GB + GT430 PhysX  | 32GB Corsair Dominator Plat. | John Deere CS36LE 840.EVO 2TB + (4)Hitachi Deathstar 2TB + | Rosewill Hercules 1600W | 900D with all Corsair AF fans | Corsair H50 in Push/Pull |  K&N  69 Series Typhoon CAI | X450 QUINATE Vanilla | Razer Death Stalker + Abyssus | (3)Dell.17" Lace cut out teddy w/ red garters | Beats By Dre (Pro), Asus Xonar Phoebus, Schitt Mjolnir & Gungnir Alienware MX18 + portable hand crank generator | 

I must ask, which PCI-E slot does your chain saw perform the best in?  How is the noise level at full load, say running Star Citizen?  Before I got to 900D I was thinking maybe John Deere had a case or some such  :D

I must ask, which PCI-E slot does your chain saw perform the best in?  How is the noise level at full load, say running Star Citizen?  Before I got to 900D I was thinking maybe John Deere had a case or some such  :D

I haven't really tried it in 16x, but it's been cutting through workloads pretty quickly at 4x, they don't seem to need that much bandwidth.

Noise levels aren't great, but still tolerable as it's slightly below Delta fans.

Error: 410

DID YOU NOT CLAIM THAT MAXWELL WILL BE CHEAPER THEN KEPLER?

No......

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.