1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Lol if found Linus Tech Tips on the fast as possible series on his other channel because i'm a noob and i got hooked up and i went to see if he had other channels and since then i starter to watch almost all is unboxing videos and stuuf xD

I really like the Stuff That Doesn't Suck episodes, keep them coming. I would really like to see some more benchmarks when you're reviewing video cards.

Great videos.

been suscribed to you when you were working at ncix! still following even til this day :). i miss the ghetto unboxings where you would haul the boxes onto a table and just rip apart the contents haha :)

I found out about Linus Tech Tips without even knowing what NCIX was.

I have been watching him for years and to this day I have never even seen a NCIX store :P

I first found LTT when my brother was watching the Ultimate Overkill video and screaming "I WANT THAT!!!!" 

Keep up the good work  :)

All i can say is keep up the good work while i enjoy watching your vidoes ;).

thank you for all of the great videos and KEEP THEM COMING!!! :D haha

I found the NCIX channel while looking up YouTube vids on how to build a PC. That must have been 4 or five years ago.  I have been a fan ever since!  Keep up the good work guys.

PS the early WAN shows in the garage were awesome.  :-)

Once surfing the youtube found your DIY video...Have been addicted ever since...Awesome! :wub:

Congratulations guys!

I found LTT a couple years back now but I don't remember how because I've watched so many since then. I really enjoy the PC builds! I build PC's for my friends often and they are great for some guidance on part selection and when I just want to drool over things that I wish I had the money for.... Keep up the great work guys!

Linus you are so awesome thank you!!! Love watching your videos over the past two years always a funny guy

So cool you do such an amazing Giveaway.

Thanks for all your hard work you done so far. Keep it up !

Thanks to Linus & all his team!

I've been watching your videos for quite a while. I miss the unboxings a little bit, they were funny ^^. But you've been adding so much more useful content since that time.

1 million subscribers is a great achievement, but you deserve this success.

I particularly liked the video on which you showed your "office/house" and setups, and video recording gears, etc. I'd like to know more about the software side of all this, like to edit videos, to benchmark, etc.

Keep up the good work!! :D

Love this channel especially the lan shows with linus and slick , I first found this group of channels when i was looking to upgrade my gpu.

Now im kind of just addicted to your channels as odd as that is and want to find a way to build slicks old case(Mineral oil Computer) :D

no! thank you! you've taught me how to build systems by myself and how to choose the parts. now I'm the tech pro for my friends and family.

I would love to see a review of the phanteks enthoo luxe :D and I love to eat octopus. omnomnom

it's time for some jolly cooperation!

i found linus tech tips with the QandA with Austin Evans

my favorite series is the "as fast as possible"