1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found LinusTechTips/LinusMediaGroup by recommendation from a friend, and Im am truly glad he told me about you guys! Such a professonal company, and helpfull community. Whenever I have a computer related problem, this is the first stop in the search for an answer.

And my favorite food is boiled waffles

753344-7-1269901600585.jpg

I found you guys in the suggestion by youtube. But when I saw your videos I was really amazed by the quality and variety of your videos. I love the PC Builds they are just amazing - "Simply Amazing". Anyway I like every video of your group your concepts are amazing. Whenever I cant sign into my youtube account due to security reasons I simply type LTT and go through watch your new videos. I would like to win the Linus built system as it will be great upgrade to my Pentium - D.

Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

Congratulation Linus and crew! You have given thousands of hours of insightful entertainment. And for that I am grateful.  And I am looking forward to many more years with you all!!

You are truly one of the most amazing technology channels on Youtube. What makes you be so good. Here is a little summary of how you have helped me. 

I came to you for over a year ago. With much curiosity, I had just started my first real job. A technology shop, already had a brinade interest in technology but as I said, I was energetic, I wanted / want to learn more, and more. 

That's when I found you on Linus Media Group. You really got the feeling that you put your heart and soul into this and really want to produce a good video for us here at home. Thanks to the dedication and joy you jets, have you not only help me but also the customers at my job here in Sweden. 

Thanks to you, I hear things like "it's fun to talk to such a well-informed and committed sellers, but that he should have to be attacks spirit" 

Partly with your help, I could happily go out of the manager's room after he told me that I got the best grades in two years, out of an anonymous buyer (A buyer ho come and give you points for all diffrent Stepps of being a good sallesman ) 

Thanks for everything. 

Best Regard, Petter

I haven't really acknowledged that Linus had a forum until recently. I love forums so I guess now's a better time than ever to sign up. 

I discovered Linus through a few good unboxing videos (which are amazing to me, I don't know why), and subscribed watched ever since. Those very unboxing videos even helped me pick out my first mechanical keyboard, the Quickfire TK with Cherry MX Blues.

I love your videos and will always stay tuned for more.

I found Linus a year ago searching for a water cooling guide, and immediately loved his videos. Good luck everyone!

Congratz to 1Million Subs Linus :D

My favorite series is the PC Parts reviews (especially GPU'S).

Love your vieos, keep up the good work!

Found this channel through the pcmasterrace subreddit!

Always loved the youtube channel and used it for buying my pc gear.

And also, i like pizza :)

love this channel, number 1 reference for tech stuff

i love the comparaison reviews and keep up that great work

Found the channel as I was browsing for hardware to include in my build planned for next year. (Currently I dont even have a desktop).

Even though the chances of winning are slim.... And I doubt you guys will even read this comment OR ship the prize all the way to India... Still its worth a try... Although I am rarely (read never) lucky.

Keep up the good work Linus and his team :)

I originally found Linus and his work when I was 14 years old as I was looking to replace my old PC. This was around the time the GTX2-- series was kickin it and Bloomfield processors were the sh*t.

Fast forward 6-ish years and I've still continued to watch both NCIX & LinusTech (And Techquickie's) videos religiously, it's always been a huge inspiration to see how far you guys have come.
Honestly just through watching the majority of your videos, over the years I've built a handful of rigs for friends. 

You guys are the Cosmos™ of the Computer Tech world, surprisingly informational and highly entertaining at the same time. ^__^

Hope to stay a viewer, even until my 20's now. 

Congrats linus!!!!!! Since you started on ncixtechtips, i came across your videos and i was completely addicted. I couldnt wait for a new one to come out everytime. I have watched all of them since that time to now, really love your videos man ! You inspired me to build my own computer and today am able to game properly after saving for some years :3 
Continue the hard work ! 
Well i would really appreciate if i could get the surface pro 3, as i dont have any portable device to bring to university, hope luck is with me.
Thank You for your awesome contents!

I literally just made an account for this right now, I was probably going to make one of these accounts anyway, so...

I first ever saw you when I was trying to install Windows with a USB stick, that's the earliest memory I have of you, now, whenever I am considering getting a new PC part, I always check to see if you have a video on it first, like the RM850, and (I haven't got it yet) the Corsair Graphite 760t.

I come across as some kind of Corsair fanboy, don't I? 

Hey linus, my name walanoth. Your videos have helped me learn more and more about technology and computers, which both really fascinate me. I found you guys when I was trying to find a good mouse, and I found your Razer Naga video, which made me go out and buy one. I really like your unboxings more than anything else, because they are always a good way to see what is and isn't worth buying. Thank you alot for all you've done for the community, and congrats on 1Million!

My favorite channel on Youtube!! Keep doing this awesome content!

I've learned 90% of everything I know about PC's from this channel over the past 4 years.

Any time I go to buy anything from headsets to CPU's to case fans, I look it up to see if you have a review or video talking about it.

You're the go to guy for sure. I feel like this Channel offers some of the most honest content wile trying to stay positive.

I'm glad a channel like this gets the reputation it deserves.

I found the channel while browsing for reviews for various pieces of hardware.

I started watching every day because I quite like your format for reviews and build guides.

Some products are less interesting, but most of the time I enjoy watching them. I especially liked the "manly" way to remove dust from your pc :)

So, congratulations on this milestone, keep up the good work!

I have found the channel while researching how to best cable manage a pc. I had built some computers in the past but the cables where my last though. You open my eyes then to a whole new world of pc building and i followed your instruction to the letter since. I work in a small pc boutique and custom build pc`s for customers for their needs. Thank you for the videos across the years and thank you for the hours of entertainment (for me at least) you provided until now. 

Been my fav. PC related channel on youtube! Helped me alot on building my own PC.. Congrats Linustechtips! And goodluck :)

neil-degrasse-tyson-does-a-happy-dance.g

Yay giveaway :D

I love your video, you always have your own and honest opinion.

If you don't like it you will say it. That is what I love about you and the whole Linus Media Group.

I first found you guys when I wanted to find a computer to build myself and stumbled upon your ultimate build a better $1500 gaming pc and loved the content  ever sense then I was hooked to your channel.