1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

my favourite type of video you did was the 1 where you installed custom fans, i liked it because..well because it was a custom and cheap job, I like cheap, please show us more tips we can use or do for cheap, or even better, free :D

Videos are amazing, incredibly informative. The dry humor, not so much. 

Keep up the good work, congrats on the 1 mil subs  :)

Holy balls there are a lot of replies here already.

I first started watching this channel (found you here before NCIX) in December 2009ish, I was planning to build a new PC so was looking for unboxings/reviews of products in order to get a closer look at everything as well as get some general consensus on the products themselves, I found your approach and personality amenable and easily digestible so went back and watched all your videos and everything since.

My favourite videos are any that involve cats or babies, ones that show how products actually work in a home environment (wifi testing for example), or any general bodgery or diy, again with a particular focus on in-home (ghetto media centers or extreme watercooled rooms for example).

When you do comparisons of new hardware with old hardware I'd really like it if you would compare performance over more than one generation, most people I know will keep there hardware for 4-5 years, so it's kind of useless to show only GTX980 vs GTX780Ti when the people that are most likely to buy it are currently running a GTX580. Also I really like the realworld testing, rather than just synthetic benchmarks, but I'd like to see a variety of different engines tested, some UE3 for example instead of all Crytek or Frostbite.

And my favourite foods right now are tiramisu and salmon, although not at the same time.

My entry! I found Linustechtips through teksyndicate actually. I hope I can tune in for the WAN show, it's probably the my favorite thing from linustechtips. Also, I'm not a big forum guy, so pass on the G550J.

Cheers

Congratulations for breaking the one million mark. You totally deserve it for the time you spend on your videos and all the great content you have put out there.

I subscribed sometime during 2012. My YouTube channel was created in January 2012 and I remember watching the HAF XB- video (13 Nov 2012).

Since I subscribed I have watched nearly every video and will keep on doing so.

Keep up the good work!

The first time i saw a video of Linus was when i was looking information on which graphic card i would choose! Thanks to that i now built my own computer without anyone's but Linus' help

Congrats Linus! :)

I've followed LTT for about 1.5 years and i am glad to have found this community! Keep being awesome! ;)

who cares...

Thanks for everything! You guys rock!

You are the ones I trust if you say a product is awesome!

I found LinusTechTips because it was on top in the Youtube results list for the Surface Pro 3.

I really liked how you simply say what you liked and what you didn't like. Other reviewers seem to just read spec sheets while turning the device around a little.

You on the other hand give a lot of useful feedback often showing that you really used the device for some time to find pros and cons a regular user might be confronted to.

Great job guys, you helped me to build my first gaming PC with my own hands.

Cheers!

Linus you have always  been a source of reliable, high quality reviews , and I always make sure to check out your videos before I buy something. Thanks for all the work you've done, it is greatly appreciated.

That custom gaming rig looks pretty sweet, jus' sayin', might look nice in my room ;) congrats on 1,002,091 subcribers linus and the team, great content :)

Well this is wonderful. At 1002 pages, with 20 posts per page, that's 20,040 posts. Epic. Just epic.

I found LMG back when it was just Linus on NCIX's channel. I've been watching for around 2 years. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I like blue  :)

Congratulations LMG and keep on the great work!

I only joined the community and became part of the PC master race 2 years ago. To this day I blame you Linus ;) spending all my savings on my first ever PC! totally worth it! :P but thank you for all the awesome videos, they've not only been informative, but uplifting so thank you! :) :) :) :) :)

Dear Linus Media Group,

'Tis been a long time that I first started to watch your channel, was about a year to two ago.

The first video I watched was one of your build guides, as I was trying to find out more about computers at that time.

I don't really have a preference for a certain type of video, I watch almost everyone that your team makes... and I love them!

Living In South Africa is Technologically "hard". Hardware costs fortunes, even more that in any country! And internet speeds are a bit lacking as well. :mellow:

But all is well.... at least I HAVE a PC  :)

Thank YOU for making all these Great videos, and may there be many more to come!  :D

Louis la Grange 

Well, I found linustechtips waaaaaaaay back in 2012, :D. I was looking up graphics cards since I had just received a new computer a few months back. It had an nvidia gts 450 and I was looking for an upgrade. I believe the video I first watched was about an msi gtx 460, and since then been watching since. I must say I'm glad you guys are getting bigger and better.

ive only been watching linus tech tips for less than a year but it made me more interested in my field and enjoy my jobs more now that your interesting topics you guys talk about.

Congratulations guys.

From popping out of a box with a mysterious cameraman, to youtube entrepreneur playboys in no time at all :)

Keep up the great work! Subbed for life.

I first found out about Linus tech tips when i was searching for a review on an asus gaming laptop. After that, i clicked on a few related videos which featured things like anti aliasing and ambient occlusion. After that, i was simply hooked to this channel. I like the way humor is injected into the video(not with a needle or syringe). Thanks to linus and the team for making this channel possible. You have made a tech idiot like me finally understand many tech jargon. I used to be a person fiddling with the advanced options in games to squeeze more fps out of my ancient laptop. Now at least i know what i have missed out on all these time. Although i really want the gaming laptop real bad, i just wish that this channel will grow in size, and thrive as a community (bigger wish than the lappy)!! Hope the channel has more subscribers than pewdiepie one day!

Ps. You might want to be more specific on certain topics such as the gaming terms for tech newbs like me to understand it far better. It could be at the end in which the more detailed explanation is posted. (And maybe include more ingame images for comparison for topics like ambient occlusion) thanks for spending time to read this long message!!

Hello,

I'm a long time watcher of Linus Tech Tips I always turn to your videos before making decision's on my custom pc builds, with that being said I would love to see a more in depth review of the new Corsair Vengence k70 RGB now that it's out on the consumer market I took owner ship of mine tuesday and I could not be happier with it.

Thanks,

Brandon M