1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

One day I found a As fast as possible video, not sure which, and through that channel I found Linus Tech tips. Been a big fan since, you really have the best reviews and I just love As fast as possible videos. Stay the best and wish you best of luck. :)

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I didn't find your channel on my own. A friend recommended it to me. Im glad he did so because i enjoyed all those videos you made for us. It has directed my choice of buying and way of thinking about certain products.

Greetings from Germany to Everyone :)

You have to be in it to win it,

Im just here to say that Linus, (and your team) make probably the highest quality videos on youtube that i have ever seen, you upload in 4k, you carefully script and edit the video to create near perfect content that is entertaining, reviewing, and easy to understand. I think that you shouldn't be thanking us, we should be thanking you :3 or... You could call it a team effort! :)

Thank' s a lot !!

for every video you and your groupe post!

I originally found your channel in early 2012 when I was looking to build my first gaming system, needless to say your build guilds on NCIX originally and your more niche product videos on LinusTechTips channel were incredibly helpful to me. Thanks for all the great work and I luck forward to continuing watching your videos in the future.

My  favourite videos of yours have always been your more spontaneous ones about your personal set up, be it water cooling advice or how to sleeve cables etc.

In terms of new content for your channel I would like to see more reviews on computer software that you guys find useful, be it more convenience software like winzip or ccleaner to antivirus, video editing, benchmarking etc. 

Would like the Surface Pro 3!

CPU i7 3770kGPU PNY GTX 780, MOBO Asus Sabertooth Z77SSD Crucial M4 256GBHDD Seagate 2TB Barracuda 7200rpm RAM Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16GBPSU Corsair AX860i, CASE NZXT Switch 810, OS Windows 7 64 bit

Not much of an active member on this forum, but have been watching your videos for atleast 4 years or so ... Its really helped in my work and studies ... and to sound cool in the geek world :P 

Jokes aside, some of the videos which have technical details have helped me in my professional work as a bioinformatician to choose and build a couple of high end machines. So can say in way helped start my PhD.

Kudos to you and your team. Hope you guys keep having fun and keep inspiring people ! 

(P.S - the Surface would be nice to have ... am a poor student :P )

Congrats guys, I found Linus more than a year ago when I was building my first gaming computer and I was looking for somebody who would be able to explain all of the stuff that goes into building it and selecting parts, and even now i'm still watching videos and learning a little bit every time.

Hi Linus. Personally, I'm not a hardcore fan that linger 24/7 on your forum but I am subscribed to your channel.

I found about your channel on Reddit from /r/buildapc where your video of building a gaming pc for $1500 was linked. I followed through your steps and have successfully built my first pc.

Seeing how your channel provides content on many tech related things, I decided to subscribe and have watched all your videos to date. (minus the WAN show, though I do skip to the interesting topics)

I really love the community you have built as well. Everyone is so mature and get together so well. (Most of the time).

Wow I can't believe it's been this long since I first on you on the interwebs... A few years ago I was looking to build my own PC and join the glorious PCMR but I just had no idea where to start or how in the world I would build a WHOLE PC by myself. I spent hours and hours looking online for informative videos and guides on how I would accomplish my goal. I stumbled across LinusTechTips and the NCIX Tech tips, which both had Linus as their main dude. I tried watching other videos, and some were well done, I will say, but I always enjoyed the most watching Linus' jovial videos. 

I've got a lot of school work these days and I am unable to actively participate in the forum or indulge in any large quantity of mainstream entertainment, but I can look at the PC I built every day. The unboxings were always my favourite. 

As a result, PC building and PC gaming is one of my biggest hobbies, as a direct result of people who helped me learn everything I do now. 

Thanks Linus & Co.! 

btw it always makes me chuckle when I would scroll through random NCIX Tech Tips videos and you'd have a different haircut a bunch of times... heh

Current Rig:

i7 4770k   ||    Z87 Sabertooth   ||   16gb Gskill Ripjaws X @ 1600   ||   MSI GTX 780 Gaming   ||   Fractal Design Define R4 Window (Black Pearl)   ||   Intel 530 120gb   ||   Seagate Barracuda 1TB   ||   Corsair RM850   ||   Corsair H100i 

I remember finding Linustechtips when i was building my first PC and I found the videos interesting. Now i watch everyday. Keep up the good work.

Stuck in thailand on a overseas job posting. Need custom built pc by linus to over come severe gaming addiction.

My only form of game that can be done now is on my phone.

Whelp linus! Pick me!

I found you guys a while back when I was building my first PC, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you! 

I love Linus tech tips, it has helped me so much and I'm so happy it reached 1mill gl to all entering the giveaway

i  really  like  the  coverage of  most  of  the  technologic  event   .
thanks  for  awesome  content  hope  that  will  continue for  a long  time 

I first began to see austins videos on building pc builds,the guy basically teached me how to build my pc.I heard him mentioning Linus in couple of his videos and decided to check it out and i was surprised by the quality of reviews and i liked the humour of the show.Best videos i like are the tour videos and i should thank you for the Schiit Modi DAC without your videos i should have never heard.I have a few suggestion though you sometimes concentrate on hardware that is available only on Canada and US but there are also subscribers from India who doesnt have access to fast internet connectivity or most of your products that you review.So please review items that are available in some Asian Countries like mine.Both cheap and also need low internet speeds.That's about it ,love your videos and keep up the good work and please try to widen the products like that are available in Asia,Xiaomi MI3 for example.

I remember watching early videos when Linus was more daring with innuendo to crack the camera man up. Just look up his older fan reviews and watch him use the word "mount"

I found it charming that Linus allowed his audience brief glimpses into his private life, his wife, kids, house, car etc, etc.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers, we'll be here for the 2 mil milestone too. 

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Hi, thank you for your continuous work and effort  :) Brofist?

VpZsViU.gif

Found the channel looking how to fix a random thing, like it decided to check out more. On NCIXCOM that is. Will always be here.

I originally found Linus Tech Tips not TOO long ago, coming up to a year now, when I had FINALLY saved up enough money to build my gaming rig. The processor is a little too powerful for the rest of the build and it only has a single GPU but it was mine. I was looking up how to get started in building a PC as it was something I wanted to get into for quite a while and the LTT Build Guides really helped me get a grasp on the order to install stuff, good little tips to do while building, that sorta stuff.

My favorite food is bacon sandwiches!  :D

Seriously though, congratulations Linus Media Group and good luck to all who enter!

Linus Media Group is awesome, they have the best tech content in the entire youtube, thanks for all your videos and tutorials o/