1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My favourite food is LinusTechTips videos, I'd love to see guests on The WAN Show.

Had to build my very first computer, so I looked up some build guides and spent hours of hours digging through videoes of Linus' to get information on how to do it correctly, haha. Finally after hours of hours trying to connect it all, I got it working. That was about 10 months ago, and now I'm finding my self pretty knowledgeable on hardware and building stuff, even got a job out of it so thank you guys! 

Woohooo! Congratulations to the whole of linusmediagroup! Wish you a fun and prosperous future!

dnc.gif

Long time watcher, first time poster :>>>> Anyway, thanks alot to linus and his team, I first found linus when I looked into building my own pc a couple years back and ive been an avid fan since. Before I buy anything remotely technological I hop onto Linus and see what he thinks! Linus has genuinely changed my decisions based on his reviews, literally saving me money and for that I thank you!

ps: if you read this, I think that you should review more common laptops/ultrabooks for the office user, for example, a good laptop that is thin, light and superfast but is still affordable for the average person. Another thing could be, 'the tech that every student needs' - just a thought. :)

Thanks for a creating a wonderful channel and I wish you a great future!

I truly love the Linus Tech Tips community. Not only do I have an infatuation for Linus and the guys, but I also feel a connection with everyone else here on the forums. the forums have a been a second home of sorts throughout the post year and a half. It is sort of like like my home way from home, but on the internet of course. It is a place where I can help other makes good (or sometimes stupid) and informed decisions. I throughly enjoy helping others with computers. Technology is my passion and I love nothing more than to share it with others around me (or across the world). The forums also give me a place to express my non-mainstream side. If you've been following my activity on the forums for any amount of time, you've probably noticed that I have an odd obsession for going against the flow in the world of PCs. I create systems that make very little sense and lots of power. I do what I feel would make me the happiest when it comes to PCs. Take for example my main system, with three way SLI GTX 465s. From a price/performance standpoint it makes zero logical sense not even taking into consideration the heat and noise output. I did what I did based on my passion for the GTX 465. The forum provided an open environment to show off my "stupidity" and "creativeness".

I would just like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Linus and the crew for inspiring me and many others with their business model and their love for technology.

-Ryan Leech

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

This is the best community i've ever joined and seen in the internet. Sincerely! 

Congratz lads, you're just enormous! 

I always liked tech and computers, i always search on flashback, sweclocker, , google, and many others, untill i found Linustechtips. Then i got all in one piece, it had all the news, benchmarks. looks, etc. And i loved it. I always watch ALL your videos and by that i get more and more inspiration and intress in computer components and tech. Without Linustehctips my life wouldnt be the same. I live in sweden and my best food i can imagine is.... idk.... xD I play alot of sports and alot of games 2. Happy  1 million subs!!! :D

Pretty educating on the Tech and Gaming word . I can catch up to the latest gaming products through your videos . Thank you

I have been watching your videos for 4 years now and they are what got me into computers, especially computer hardware. And now 4 years down the road I am studding IT at university, thanks to you and your team Linus! 
Keep the business running, it has been great so far and I hope that it will continue in the future.

Case: Antec DF-30 CPUi5-2500k@4.60GHz Board: Asus P8P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz (9-9-9-27) GPU: EVGA GTX570HD@850mhz PSU: Xilence 700W HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda + 120gb Intel 520 SSD 

Ever since I saw the video on the tools essential for building your own PC I've been hooked mate. I've gone from having a basic understanding about tech to a being knowledgeable haha, thank you! :)

Congratulations on the 1 million subs you sexy high pitched man!

Ever since i found out about this channel, it has been my favourite source of tech reviews and news. Thank you for your contribution and best of luck in the future.

Congratz Linus and team!
I first started watching your videos when I was looking for a "how-to" manuel on building my own computer.

I can say that it is running perfect and that it is 100% thanks to you!

Keep up the good work, will definitely keep watching your videos  :)

When I wanted to learn about pc components I found your YouTube and I'm extremely happy I did. Your videos are informative and entertaining. And because of this a great community has formed. Keep up the great work guys :D

You are the best Linus. The whole commnunity loves you and will always support you what ever you do whith your life. Thx for the givaway and grats to 1million subs

Long time lurker, first time poster. I stumbled across Linus tech tips in November of 2013 when I was looking about on what is what in personal computers. I have since started a course in computer engineering in an effort to make pc repair and building my profession. So I wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work

Gotta love giveaways! :D

I found LTT through googling products I think... I don't remember, it's been a while.

Been following since the NCIX days ^_^

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

I would like to firstly like to congratulate linus tech tips for this mile stone. I started watching your videos due to being bored and instead of studying, i thought it would be a better idea to go on youtube :P

My favorite videos where the pc builds which got me hooked into the pc world. :D

Congratulation and keep up the good work

Awesome channel, love being here and watching it grow :)

First found it when I was looking into building a PC, started watching one review on a piece of hardware I was thinking of purchasing, then that kinda spiralled out of control and I just watched back to back to back reviews and tutorials for things that I'd never need as a first time builder. Like seriously, I didn't need to know about like 16x vs 8x SLI performance as a student with a small budget, but seemed interesting anyways.

Forum is also amazing, I'm usually a 50 posts over 5 years kinda guy, but here I feel comfortable enough to actually post and not get jumped on or shouted at.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I really love your Videos and though i'm not quite sure if it is possible for me to actually win since I live in Germany, I still thought I'd just give it a shot :-)

I found out about you guys through Tek Syndicate, I love all of your content and I've been watching the WAN show every week for a few months now. Thanks for bringing me all of my tech news in a fun and interesting way!

Hi Linus and friends/team. good job on the 1 million subs! this is my first time posting on the forums but i found your youtube channel years ago when i was watching unboxing videos and ever since then i have been hooked.

You're videos help greatly in maintaining my computer, picking out the right components and helped me a alot in a computer class, even my teacher loved your channel after i showed him.

Keep doing what your doing and you and your team will grow even bigger! good luck in the future.