1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

It was TotalBiscuit who introduced me to your channel in one of his tweets some time ago. Congratulations and thank you for everything you've done. Stay awesome guys! :)

I have subscribed to your channel for the quality of your videos, so thank you for that! 

Congratulations to you and thank you for the awesome giveaway!! :)

Good luck everyone!!!

Life is great, the secret is to know when to give a f*ck...

Enjoying videos of you for a long time!

But I can't pay for most of the stuff that's in your videos so please also make budget builds.

Nice going Linus! I've been watching for over two years, and bought the Cosmos II because you sat on it!   xD

Congratulations on 1 million subscriptions.  :)  LinusTechTips has been my favourite youtube channel for a long time. I really appreciate the work and effort you guys put in every video you make. Keep up the good work.

apqxQ79_460sa.gif

Started watching just a couple of months ago when i saw one your build guides. Loved the video, interesting and quality content. I have watched so many videos since and got really into the WAN Show. Keep doing what your and i will always support!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Well done guys on hitting the million.  I've been watching your video's for just over a year now and I enjoy every video.  I want to thank you guys for turning me in to a bit of a tech enthusiast as from watching your content I came to discover my love of technology.  Once again thanks and congrats!

Linus, Your Videos are amazing, educational, and really really helpful to My friends, Family, and I. Keep up the Good Work and I wish u be a Successful team.

I am sorry for My english.

Congratulations for 1.000.000 million subscribers. Keep up good work. You are doing a perfect job.

Man, you guys are the best. Thank you for making the whole community and me happy all that time. Your channel will only go bigger and stronger.  ;)

found your YT channel via the Techquickie channel, loved the videos there so i subbed to both channels

I love the way LinusTechTips has evolved over these past few years. I enjoyed the original unboxings, but I enjoy the in-depth explanations and better camera work of the current videos even more.

Also, I'd like to be considered for the giveaways, please.

i found linus tech tips through a good friend and as someone who knows little about most computer tech, i must say ive learnt alot form your channel. itd be awesome to win the gaming desktop because for the last year ive been stuck using my alienware m14x  which is broken and cant play ANY games aswell as many other issues. congrats on 1 mill linus :D

I found your channel while looking for some CPU reviews and It's really fun watching your videos.

I'll pray everyday for the Gaming Rig. :P

I've been scrapping my head lately how to afford a new PC for FIFA 15 because that's the only one game I play and I'd like to make videos and start my own Youtube channel.

Been running C2d since 09. :\ *Cries*

Good luck to all and Congratulations LinusTech on 1 Million Subs.

Love from India.

Its like.. I registered now and this may seem just because of the giveaway.. But! Its not. I have been watching LTT for a long time and I simply love it. Now being a person from slovakia Im sure you dont have many fans there, but Im sure one of those not many. Winning something like this would probably make me cry. Further more, I hope you and your group keep making awesome content, cheers to 1 mil. Subs and lets hope for 2 million soon. Luv you all :*.

From the bottom of my heart,

Thank you Linus Media Group for this awesome give-away!

Also, I congratulate the persons that will win in this give-away.

I've been watching NCIX and Linus for a very long time now, but this is my first time on the forum. (Hi!)

I really enjoy your tech videos and I'm happy to see that you're being supported by so many people.

May balance be the feather in your life,

Daniël.

May balance be the feather in your life

Grats on hitting 1 million subscribers :)

I guess I should say something so my entry isn't lame. I'm not a super active member of the forums but I am an active member of the YouTube channel I guess. Liking and commenting as appropriate. 

Been custom building my computers ever since I graduated from my Amgia 500 to my first 200mhz pentium back in high school. 

I initially found your channel via Reddit and have since actually started to pay attention to Youtube. Before this it was just a place with cat videos. Since then I've subscribed to other "big" youtubers such as Jerry (Barnaculese), Jayz2cents and Austin Evans but this is the channel that started it all.

This channel makes me wish I made more money so I could afford to purchase worthwhile tech, I feel as though I'm a lesser techie because I can't afford all the super awesome stuff and have to go for the lesser value gear. IE 770 instead of the 780ti or the i5 instead of the i7. I do wish you guys would focus some on the lower end so us cheap bastards could feel relevant but that's okay.

EDIT: I just noticed that your forums textarea javascript doesn't play well with Chromes spellcheck context menu corrections.