1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The first time I came across Linus Tech Tips was when I was just searching YouTube for videos on computer components since I was keen on building myself a rig. I stumbled across the channel when he was still unboxing motherboards on the park bench. I never thought much of the channel but I subscribed anyway just to use it as a list for potential part to use in my rig. Half a year later, I realise just how much that small channel has grown.

Great job on your channels so far and congrats on your huge milestone! (Or is it milestones? Your long list of statistics just flew over my head.)

I'm here to make entries, and win prizes.

Congrats to your team. Keep up the good work. Have you made any video about all different RAMs available(e.g DIMM, SODIMM, and all other funky terms given to it like CL11 and so on) ? I think it will be useful for me now!

Good luck :)

Awesome stuff LTT. Been a follower for a long time now, and you are by far the best at what you do on youtube, heck, on the whole internet! I like everything you post on all 3 channels, and i really like The WAN Show. Seening the life stream grow in viewers each month really makes me happy on your behalf. Huge credits to your staff for their involvement and work they have done. Hope to see much more, im not going anywhere, tht's for sure.

Cheers  :D

I can't remember exactly but I'm pretty sure Iwanted to build a PC so I was looking at different parts that I wanted to buy and LTT had practically every review. I needed! : D

You are the one that has helped me build a PC. Sure, before this channel channel I knew a lot about PC components, my dad thought me about software for my PC, my cousin told me what things in hardware meant, but then you came along my YouTube browsing section and I found you! You told me in your videos the most critical pieces of information to look at, what is so good about this chipset vs this chipset, GeForce vs Quadro (fun fat I found out: The Quadro K6000 is Better than a GTX 780, but not as good as a GTX 780 Ti), and if the new 5960X is worth it or not! And no, just because this was my only post so far, doesn't mean I did this JUST for the give away, I wanted to create a account a few months back, but never did. And what I would like to see you do in future videos is to review older technologies and show some old cards (like X48 motherboards, GeForce 6XXX to 4XX series cards). I would really like that. But thank you for ALL the information you have given me on your channel! PLEASE keep making videos. P.S. Want custom PC build.  :)

-DeathWarman

-YouTube: Vinylenergy

The one time Youtube's recommended channels section actually recommended a good channel :D I remember when you only had 400k subs...wow I feel old lol

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

I saw Linus' videos several years ago, it was learning how to set up raid. After a while, i recognized that Linus has his own channel, It was awesome and became my favorite thing to watch. Peripheral videos are my favorite ones! :) 

I love watching you videos and getting tech news. I first started watching you when i was trying to build a computer. then when i saw your fun channel i had to subscribe to all of them. I like sports and gummy bears!!!:)

Thanks Linus I have been watching almost all your videos for the past 6 months. I found this site when I first tried to built a computer and tried to look up how to build a computer. Following your channel has kept me up to date on technology and allows me to show off to my friends haha. Thanks again for all your effort.

Hi Linus!

My name is Nikolaj. I'm from Denmark and been subscribing to LinusTechTips since my first years of high school (2010... or at least as i remember it).
This was the time, that is was about to build my first desktop gaming PC.

By watching your video, i desided to purcase a intel i5 2500k and follow your instructions on how to overclock my system to a much higher performance.
Since then, i've been returning to wacth your videos almost daily and always uses your word as a base-knowledge before researching anywhere else on the interwebz.

I also often discuss your content with one of my friends, who follows your channels as well, and we always just refferent to you as "Linus" and "Linus says...".

recently, i've been trying to make my own Hackintosh out of my laptop, just to prove to my gf, that she didn't have to spend a fortune on a macbook pro to get the OS - thanks to your videos, I succeeded! (She bought the macbook anyway, though... women, right?).
I guess my favorite series are the videos on tech quicke channel, where you can get a fast overview of technologies. I think those particular videos are great really and i watch every single one, even if I don't think it looks that interesting at first (cause it usually is pretty cool, once you learn about it).

So from highschool, I've moved on to the university, where I study electrotechnology and have been thinking about getting myself a wacom-pen-tablet for notes and stuff. If I won the surface 3, it would make my life so much easier -  once again, thanks to you guys.

Thanks for all the great videos - looking forward 'till tomorrows video and the one after that :)
best regards from Nikolaj Christiansen - Denmark 

my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl44AqM_688wPSvtmaTjPWw

Congrats on the million subscribers!

I first found Linus tech tips while searching last summer for a good graphics card for my first PC I was going to build. I was instantly hooked by your guys' quirky sense of humor and have been a subscriber ever since. Oh, that and your Steve Jobs YouTube picture.

Thanks Linus for making all these awesome videos.  And of course you make really high quality videos.  ;)

First time I watched Linus Tech Tips was looking at your msi gs60 review. It became my favorite tech channel since. Awesome job Linus.

You've helped me get into Pc:s Linus! My whole family uses Mac and I also did til 1 year ago. Because of you I learnt how to build my first Pc and I've built two now! I've had great fun and finally got to play more games than Lol, dota, minecraft and portal :P 

Thank you <3

with regards

Dukati8

Congrats LMG on your millionth subscriber! I found Linus' videos browsing reddit a couple of years ago. Awesome to see the hard work you guys have put is paying off. Congratulations again! 

I first found linustechtips was when i was checking out laptops and when i saw your videos it was really good it had all the information i needed, and it also had the humor which made it more fun i guess. I think you should do more computer reviews, those were really helpful. It would be awesome if you guys could do a review of the ORIGIN PC EVO15-S in the future. Lol, what the heck, my favourite food is spaghetti.      

I found the channel when looking for info on mechanical keyboards a little while back. Saw and old dasKeyboard video, ended up buying one, typing on it now actually (it's awesome!). Been watching the videos ever since.

I really like the from-the-hip sort of style of the videos with the interjection of high production video editing and stuff. Really nice balance there, espechially in the latest videos. Content feels more genuine and up-front than a lot of stuff out there which is super important in reviews. Keep it up! Like, there's regular humans making these videos?! No way!