1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats to you and your team for reaching 1M! Can't wait to see 2M (-;

U r the best tech grp in the whole world.

Bcoz of you,I got to everything about computers &etc ,just in 9 months.You guys are awesome and the best

lBYwEDm.gif

Did you say, GIVAWAY?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, nice m8. I luv y'all

A normal guy looks at this reply and be like:

giphy.gif

The slumbering dread lord of the deep approves this giveaway and the slightly strange strange but quite awesome videos.

The old god registering at a forum is seldom seen!

Well Linus, see you still got that plastidip from the razer pc in the kitchen :)

Congrats guys! You always have something interesting for me to watch when i'm bored and i'm never disappointed. I'd like to see a review of the Sennheiser Urbanites but i'm pretty sure you'll get to those soon enough. You're one of my favourite Youtubers and I appreciate the effort you and your team puts into the videos. i'm glad things have worked out for you and I hope for more bad sex puns to be in your future. Congrats again!

I started watching the channel to find out how to build my own gaming pc. I still dont have a clue how but feel slightly smarter everytime I watch a video.

Keep up the great work and sense of humour!

I once had to explain to someone the diffrent keyboard mechanical switches (he wanted to know what keyboard to buy) and found Linux. I wasn't exited at first but love for his videos was soon to come... congrats on the 1M subs! Good job and thanks for all the videos! (a free new pc would certainly come in handy to replace the malfunctioning laptop I currently have whilst not brutally slaughtering my already empty bankaccount)

Amazing channel and Forum..... Superb gadget Reviews...... Super Cool guys.. :) . And Once in a while Great Giveaways.. And this time its the amazing surface pro ,Custom PC Built by Linus!!!!!!! And also a chance to grab a ASUS G550J !!!!! What more could you ask for celebrating 1 million subscribers ....thumbs up guys (y) ...PEACE B)  

Hii Linus Media Group ...... Im a follower of your channel on youtube and you guys are AWESOME . At first i watched the videos of Austin Evans and then i heard of you and went on your channel and till then i have been following you consistently. I love the way you present yourself to us. Your techquickie episodes have made me know more interesting things about tech. But i still want you to do some more toy reviews ...... i liked  those.

Thanks for making such great videos.  I has always been a huge fan of them and hope to continue to see great videos in the future. 

I love food. Food is cool. 

I've never won any internet giveaways in my life, so if I win this and you guys are reading my comment right now I just want to say I love you. Please never stop doing these videos, and doing what you like.

I'm writing this from the PC you guys helped me build a few years ago, and I love seeing how much the channel has grown since then.

Best of luck to you guys!

post-130406-0-36855800-1410531401_thumb.

oh my it's been a long time since i subscribed to LinusTechTips, and it's amazing to watch daily videos, im getting so excited when a new video comes out (love the sub 100$ video's for inspiration on what to buy).

I found your video when i bored.bored enough to know about PC.so i open new tab,click on youtube and started to write "How to make gaming pc".Then it all started.found your video,watch it,and now,with all the lesson and tips you gave,i made my own rig without any helps.THANKS Linus for everything :)

CONGRATZ !! YOU MADE AWESOME VIDEOS!! 

From a video maker perspective, the amount of efforts you guyz put into make the video looks at it's best was UNBELIEVEABLE!! Much work had been done.

TQ, for having this channel ! :D You had saved me many hours of research time xD 

Linus tech tips is the reason why I became interested in computers.  Linus's videos and the helpful members on the forums helped me to build my own computer for the first time.  Linus tech tips has even convinced me to change the major I wish to go for in college to computer engineering.  All of the helpful people on here have made me want to strive to be like them and as knowledgable as them.  Good luck to everyone in this giveaway and hope whoever wins the PC likes their ***!

I love all the tech videos, and the graphs are my personal favorite part about every video.  My favorite food is Pepperoni Calzones, YUM!   

I really like your videos keep it up guys :) . Also whats everyones favoutite food on the linus media group?

Linus - I started watching you about a year and a half ago when I stumbled upon a video of yours while trying to build my first computer. I have since gone back and watched every video of yours that I could find on NCIX, as well as everything on LTT, TQ, and CSF.

I just wanted to thank you for all of your info, time, and hard work. Because of you I now understand computers (and tech in general) MUCH more, and I always look forward to what you'll be putting out next.

Anyways, thanks and congratulations!

Thanks to all of you guys for all these professional, informative and still funny videos :). I am a subscriber for over a year now and have watched every video you guys posted since. Your content is interesting and helped me a lot to buy the right hardware for the best price. Keep it up :D.

Found the youtube channel awhile ago, than the forums, The forums can be informative pretty much always have the forums open in a tab, even when I am at my day job..This place be also first stop for showing off my Doctor Who themed build..

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

Well i found ur channel when i wanted to buy a gaming rig for a budget but dint know what to get,,, spendt days going thru motherboards vids psu cpu's ect and i got a decent rig that handels the most new games. And a big thank you to linus and the guys for making awsome vids to help us choose the best of the best out there..

So proud of you guys at Linus Media Group! I remember watching your videos on NCIX tech tips and you guys inspired me to build a PC of my own and break off from what I thought I wanted to study at school and instead go on to study Coimp Networking at University! 

Good luck for the future,

Keep up the good work on the content and quality of your videos,

MOAR behind the scenes content,

MOAR merch stock!!!

Rakesh (Kesh6970)