1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been watching you linus for almost 2 years now, i really like what you're doing and thing you've improved the content alot, I'm very interested in computers especially gaming ones. Never could play new gen games at max settings so watching your benchmarks keep my dream going on, of building my own top gaming pc. You kinda teached me most of the stuffs i know on how to build one by now, so i'm very grateful to you :) Keep up the good work!

All started for me with the hd 5770 unboxing. Linus with the beautiful blonde hair, then the Siberia v2 video.

I did not subscribe until that moment, but just decided to do so. One of the best decisions ever!

And look at your channel now, more than 1 million other people making that same awesome decision.

Congratulations on the 1 million Linus & the rest and goodluck for the next million!

I'm really thankful for finding this youtube channel and site. It's really helped me put together my first rig together through reviews of the parts I need. Congratulations on your 1 Million Subscribers. Here's to another million more!

hi Linus    and   Luke  i really got  inspired  by LinusTechTips         i started watching your video  months ago  i  strated building my own rig which is nothing special but by far i can  do  just that   i really thanks to you  and your team   for  making those videos    explaining    in depth about  pc  hardware software  and  lot more    i have so much fun with  the videos and   yet learn so much about pc and stuff    TechQuickie i nice   cuz it  andswerd  so much questions i had about pc's monitor and  anything  ! Your channel i one of the best   channel  in this  category.  I hope you never stop doing     videos  and  reviews ,unboxings   and having fun all the time I wish you luck and   10x more subscribers .  when i started looking your videos  and saw the  video when you    review  slick's oil cooled pc    ,saw you HQ :D   i really wanted to work in your company .   i wet my PANTIums    while watching channelsuperfun and  learned a lot from the wan show  . You have the best job in the world and i wish you work  this as much as possible    talking about   possible i know it is  not really possible  you to read my comment    but i still hope you do. and talking about hope  i hope someday have the same job as you or Luke  cuz LinusTechTips KICKeSS. I wish i have chance to win the  pc rig cuz  i  fKin Loved the painted video cards and  really want  signatures from you look and all the team  if i win pls  pain the babie's hand and let him slap the case :D i will be  cool detail    so wish you luck and have fun as always !!!! 

P.S : Sorry for my English   

Congrats, I remember subbing 4 years ago when I  built my first PC :)

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

your vids are awesome linus keep it up also credit where credit is due to the rest of your team slick, edzel, and the other guys whose names i forget

Keep up the good work Linus. Loving your videos since your NCIX days. The vids helped me out with building my own personal rig. :)

I've always loved Linus Tech Tips, and the channel is one of the main reasons I have gotten into enthusiast setups for computers. It was not too long ago that i didn't quite understand what a gpu was. Linus Tech Tips is one of those communities that's been super helpful and educating when making tech purchases. I couldn't think of a better place to be a part of, and I am so happy that the channel has this much support. Linus Tech Tips is one of the main reasons i use YouTube before bed. I come and look for the new reviews and tech news. I also enjoy watching the stream :D. If i did somehow win the new computer in the draw ( which i doubt :P) I would finally be able to do some streaming. I have an amazing internet http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3736755770, but not the best computer. Either way, congrats Linus and co!

LTT was basically the driving force behind me building a new computer, I would never have been able to do it without you guys! :)

Hackintosh: Intel i5 3570k, Asus P8Z77-V, CM Hyper 212 Evo, Vengeance 8GB 1600 C9, MSI GTX 660 ti PE, XFX Core 550w, NZXT Phantom, 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14, LG 1080p IPS 21", RAT 7

New Build Planned specs: Intel 4790k, H100(w/ TEC), hyperX 8GB 1866 CL10, Asus Z97-i Plus, GTX 970, G650M, Corsair Air 240, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 240GB M550 LG IPS 24", M65, QuickFire TK

Hey man!

Have been watching your videos since you worked at NCIX. 

You have fueled my love for tech and guided me into building better machines, getting the most out of my money invested, all in all an INSPIRATION!

Hope that you never stop doing what you love to do!

Love the content. Both the older stuff, and the newer, more professional style. Grats on the 1 mullion subs.

So many posts! May not reach 1 million but I can't read all these anyway, and don't envy anyone that may try.

As for my comment: Love the WAN show and would like to see the guest segment become more regular.

Discovered you channel a few months ago and have been watch every single video since and i love my grandmas chilli con carne recipe

First found you on a Razer product, built my first PC watching your guides. Keep up the good work.

Favorite YouTube channel ever I hope I win I sub all your channels and watch all your vids cause they are very good

I found linustechtips by looking up something about graphixcards. i love the buildguides and also like the Fast as possible series. oh and my favourite food is the pasta that my aunt makes :3

You have a 4th channel. The cat tips one, where you wash your cats and talk about how cheap the water is in BC.

I really want the Surface! I love it in my heart.. :-D 

I actually found the Linus Tech Tips channel, when searching for a LG smartphone, and saw the channel, pup up with new stuff, everyday and i'd really liked it, so i subscribed and has bin since.

Congratulations, Linus Media Group, LOVE YOU GUYS! 

I remember when i looked after a pc case on youtube, the first i did was search for it. after a few videos i gave up, until youtube recomended me this video of a black box out in the middle of something that looked like a park. after watching a guy with sunglasses talk about an epic looking case. I found my pc case NZXT Phantom. After that i watched alot of his videos and feel in love <3 (No homo)