1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations! Linus. I love the as fast as possible video and the unboxing video keep up the good work :)   Found linus tech tips back when I was searching for product reviews and computer building on youtube and have since been watching linus tech tips.. One of my favourite youtube channel of all time.

Congrats Linus, what you and your team has accomplished is quite remarkable.

I'm not going to claim that I was of the first or that I've watched every millisecond of your videos, but I would like to say that I've always been supportive of what you've done. For instance, when you tried to become more professional, although skeptical at first I realised how it would really raise the content quality. I believe that you guys have achieved so much, especially in this year. Keep up the fantastic work and I hope you stay creative and ambitious. 

Thank you Linus, Luke, Edzel, Taran and the others whose names escape my memory.

Linus you taught me how to build PC's, your tutorials are the best in the biz

Hey! my name is Ruben

I really like your vids sinds I have been a little boy from 11 years, when I grow up I really want to be like you.

Reviewing, building, OCing and all that stuff. 

So now i'm starting a education for hardware software and programming.

I like the more funny personal vids because the are educational and make me smile,

and i found you because... look at you you're all over the internet with reviews and unboxes and pc tutorials.

Really hope you read this, I would be happy if you just checked it out.

Pls contact me ones or something, you are my hero keep up the good work.

Greatings Ruben

= Netherlands

Well Done Linus Media Group!

Love the Channel :-)

(P.S. My Favourite Food is Chocolate ^-^)

You are awesome not just for the giveaway but always if i wanted to view a product and a lot of the times you had reviewed it and gave me a correct direction to head towards whilst building my computer. But hey i would love to win this because its gonna be signed by the linus media group team !!!

I have been watchin almost from the beginning when you did your unboxings outside and they were pretty good back then too even with you and a camera operator! The channel has come a long way but i like that you havent changed a lot , you still give us your oppinion and you inspire the creators of all the products to change them to better and i have seen that many times.

Keep up the good work :)

Congratulations for reaching 1 Million subcriber! And now i need to wait and see if i will get the prizes or not. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the great content you guys are awesome! :)

I love your channels and my family watches your WAN show every Friday Night! I've learned a ton from your videos and enjoy all the content posted. Keep it up and congrats on hitting 1 million subscribers!!!

I love going back and watching the old school videos I never watched before. Its nice to compare now and than... kind of nostalgic.

I love the unboxings you have built a ton of rigs so you can tell me exactly how easy or moddable the rig will be. Also it helps tell me how easy to build in it will be.

Started watching almost all videos since Linus was part of NCIX, much great content that got me hooked on all that PC Stuff and that's what I'm studying right now.

Would love to meet you in Person, maybe now soon when  you get to visit the Cherry factory in Germany.

Congratulations and good luck for the future!

Congratulations, LTT crew!

I started to watch the NCIX videos and ended up here.. 

Glad I did. 

I earn free steam games here, feel free to join me.

The video was really good, thanks Linus.

And I didn't realise it was 2 years since you left NCIX, it seems like it was just last week.

Compatible with Windows 95

Love the Tech Video's you guys make. Keep up the good work. I look forward for future videos!!!!!

I found Linus through his Razer blade (the fist one) review and got in love whit the format and wanted more and then I realized I spent the whole day watching LinusTechTips videos. Linus you got me in to computer how they work and left me wanting to learn more about computers so I keep looking up new stuff and watching new videos to lern more and thanks to you Linus I'm getting a computer science degree all of that in a bit over a year of discovering your channel.

Thanks Linus.

And good luck to everyone!

~LIL_NAZ

PS: I hope the English is not to bad, because English is not my first language(and autocorrect is not the best).

luckly i found Linus and his group with his knowledge and the crews video editing skill i always love watching the videos 

I found Linus from a search of a case since then I subscribed and kept watching every single video released from LTT, easily the best subscription I have ever done.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

Hey Linus! :)  :)

I first found Linustechtips on youtube when I was researching different PC parts for my new computer in college. What I realized is that I've fallen in love with researching different peripherals, laptops, and other pieces of tech by watching your informative videos. I was never too interested in computer building and just exploring pieces of tech in general, but your videos are so interesting that I've released the geek in me. Now i can act all smart about tech in front of my friends, and also get the best tech for myself. I particularly loved peripheral review videos because they are non-biased and give me enough information so that I know exactly what I am getting if i decide to buy something. So keep on the great work Linus, and congratulations on the subscriber milestone.