1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi, I found Linus Tech Tips searching for video reviews on a product that I bought after watching Linus's review. For the record it was the review for the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Keyboard 2014.

Just the fact than your channel shows up first when searching for any pc hardware shows how admired by everyone your content is.

You are the source of honest, unbiasend content coming from an expert in the field.

You sure have helped many pc builders around the world!

May your channel grow even more, and this community may be the most heplfull to each other!

(A One Plus one review, would be nice)

(Greek Gyros,Best food in the world,(or in Greece at least))

I found LinusTechTips by a friend whaching his tech videos and i like tech and have been subscribed since hmm... maby over a years or so but your awesome!. I have leared how to build, fix and what i must have to build computers. For me, this channel is the smartest tech channel i will ever find and i will ceep whaching and have funn on your channel's. 

Favorite series would be when you do computer builds. Extremly cool and nice parts you use but also the time. Love you'r vids Linus :D

Hope for the best in the 1 MILL subs. giveaway. :)

Damn, congrats Linus, et al.  I've been a sub on YouTube for a while and really love the content you pump out on a day to day basis.

Awesome Stuff!

I love pies and beer, but not in that order...does that count?

Sup buds, I found the channel while randomly youtubeing around and its quite the awesome i have to say. I love the gaming pc videos you put out and I'd totally buy and put them together myself but college takes the money out of you haha. Keep the videos coming!!! 

Thanks for the hard work you put into your videos.

I can't wait to see the multiple watercooled pc setup that is hopefully be premiered on your channel soon.

Hi Linus! How I found you? Well I had problems with my PC and i was searching on the youtube a found a lot of videos but they were useless,after a while  I found your chanel i seen that you have a lot of build guides that were very usefull. Thanks for the videos that you posted on youtube.every time when i have a bad day i just watch a video that you post and i dream about my perfect Personal Rig. A lot of times i commented on your videos but you never answere to them,now i saw your give away promo stuff and i hope that now you will read my comment. Thanks a lot for helping me with your videos.

Thank you Linus and co!

I found LinusTechTips just over year ago, watched an episode by Slick and was instantly hooked.

Can't wait to see you at 2 million!

Hey,

Nice going there LMG, glad to see a quality youtube channel make it past that mark :). I found LinusTechTips back when I was going on to update the RAM in my home computer. I watched one of Austin's build guides, which wasn't really detailed enough for me to follow along (IKR? Ram upgrade - difficult :) ) That's when I accidentally stumbled upon your ultimate 2500$ gaming PC video. Even though I never had a gaming PC, there was something about it that gave me a "nerdgasm", and thus began the binge of a lifetime. Since then I like to watch all your videos, even though I'm not even in the market for PC hardware. I'm a really big fan of the WAN show, (and Slick!). Happy for you guys.

Love you guys - don't ever post on forums really, but as you guys are so great, I wanted to join. Thanks for everything guys!

Congratulations on 1 Million Subscribers! I wish you the best of luck, both Linus and the Team. I look forward to future content.

How did I find LinusTechTips? I was looking for build guide for a Gaming PC Build. I really enjoyed the quality of content; watched several other videos, and subscribed.

I have watched this channel for several months now. These videos have made major impacts on the decisions I make relating to the tech that i buy. I wish everyone good luck on the giveaway!

Well ... guys i must say that you started my passion for building computers.. and i really liked your channel from the first moment :P 

...And i don't kow what to say ... I am really gratefull about every single video you've made ... you just created dreams and made a whole path for me and my future !! :D 

I just wish i could meet you guys and just be a part of you ... i feel like this is the best community i've ever seen !!! Well in the same time i feel like a big 0 since i also want to start a channel like ltt but .. how ? when i see that you do the greatest job i really can't think that i could compete you :P So in other words Congrats on the 1 million subs and of course KEEP UP AND GO ON WITH THE GREAT REVIEWS AND STUFF ^^ I hope i see you someday and even better join your team <3 

(wow one million ... i am one of those ants over here xD)

I think I found you via NCIX , talking of NCIX I don't like the live stream they do , I don't know why just not up to par with TheWan show :)

Maybe you should do some TV reviews ...

iPhone reviews ...

Galaxy Note ....

Pranks on Slick :)

Can't remember my proper login :(

Congratulations Linus you bring so much knowledge to the computer world in a fun way it will not be long for the other millions :)

I found LinusTechTips while looking for parts for my first self build PC, at first I thought Linus would be like a regular youtuber but I found out that he was had just an exceptional channel and a really awesome team.

When I discovered Techquickie I watched like ALL of the videos, I'm sure it helpy everybody to understand technology a bit better, even my girlfriend showed interest when watching it.

Things like RAID levels were explained 1000 times better then in my IT class, and I have shown the channel to my friends who are now also building a PC with my help.

Before LinusTechTips I've never really thought about the concept to build a PC on my own, it was like weird magic because it seemed like an endless amount of cables plugged in somewhere on the mainboard, when I first opened a PC I was like:  :o

But with your help I understood everything there is to know when building a rig, then I was like  :D

I hope you really read this, my favourite food is anything that comes from italy although I live in Austria!

I'm really curious how the giveaway PC will look like.

Keep up the awesome work, let's go for another million!

I am potato?

Nice videos guys hope I win the giveaway!

I found linus because i was searching for a new gaming mice :D  LINUS IS AMAZING! CONGRATZ ON ONE MILLION SUBS! :D  :D

Congradulations to Linus and the Linus team. I found you guys almost a year ago from your build videos. I wanted to learn how to build a computer and the production quality, and the intelligence you guys have really brought me back. Because of you guys and my brother, I found an old computer that still worked that someone was throwing away, and i took it apart and put it back together. And ive branched out to watch all your videos ever since!! Thank you guys so much!!!

You guys know what your talking about and how to make the best videos and i dont regret one second. Lets go for 4 million!!!!!!

By accident i found Linus channel and start watch all content. I have learned a lot of from you. Thanks.

Really proud of you guys! You've helped me with so many PC related problems over the years I'm glad you're getting that much deserved success!

Congrats and a BIG thank you to the entire team at Linus Media Group!!!! You guys are AWESOME and my main go-to source for entertainment and tech advice/news/everything. WOOT

cheering_minions.gif

Congrats on 1 million subs! That's a lot of work!

It would be awesome if you could do some videos on power comparisons between equally priced AMD/Redeon builds vs Intel/Nvidia builds.

Maybe every time you want to do a giveaway. ;-)