1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

So here's a sappy, stereotypical giveaway entry, with a bit of a thank you. 

Although i haven't been an active member of the forum community, nor do i have any excuse. I have been an avid viewer for quite a good many months, even years now... 

Linus, Camera-Man**, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Nick, And everyone involved in the making of the content I so very much enjoy. Thank you, From the bottom of my heart. 
Your videos are what helped kick start my own interest in the technological field, and eventually inspired me to pursue an education, and hopefully career, doing what I have grown to love so much.
Without you and your commitment and passion for the content you produce, my life would honestly have ended up in a much different place. There are very few people on the internet, or even my life, that i can say have incited a hidden passion that ended up forever changing the course of my life.

Although I may never find the time to post as actively as some of the dedicated folks here, know that i will watch every video, and have watched every video you've released for the far foreseeable future. 

Please never stop doing what you so clearly excel at, producing high quality, enjoyable content for your now 1 million subscribers,

Again and truly, thank you.
And congratulations.

~Text aka Tyler.

I think posting how I found LMG is fitting.

So not too long ago, I noticed that every time I searched for something PC related Linus' mug kept showing up. An interesting thing was that I kept agreeing with him to the point that I started to trust him on subjects that I knew nothing about. The frequency of him being the person to answer my questions kept increasing and increasing, so I gave my "what the hell, subscribed" approval at the time, not knowing what I would be supporting.

Validation came to me 2 times  after that. First, by my less tech enthusiast friend who I had shown a video when he asked me a question (I think it was about RAID) and he told me that this guy makes it really simple to understand.

Secondly I discover  most recently r/PCmasterrace. Lots of people who I did not know, who have more knowledge about tech than me, accepting and devouring the sprinkles of peasant humor and helpful reviews that Linus was churning out.  This was only a month ago.

I still to this day have some of his pretty old NCIX tech tips and Linus videos favorited on my youtube account just in case I need help with something a little bit outside of my wheelhouse.

Thank you Linus and team for going though this wild ride and I hope you continue to expand.

Yessss

Finally congrats LMG

Your videos are both educative, funny, interesting, different, professional, easy to follow and entertaining.Keep up the good work.

By the way could you show some old geas (7 yr+) to show the youngsters how it was back then xD ?

like you did before (

)

Thanks for making such awesome videos that break down the confusing world that is computers and helping me decide what parts are good for money for my computer. without you I would be running a horrible pc :D I enjoy your videos and watch them every day, so thanks :)

Damn, the forum loads slowly! Was this giveaway just a way to stress test your hosting or what?

Anyway, thanks for creating a lot of REAL reviews. I'm mostly on YouTube, not much on the forum but I do give big thumbs up for 'most' of the videos.

I appreciate the Audio reviews, phone reviews and WAN show a lot, really informative and thorough (ooh, GPU benchmarks as well). I probably forgot some other stuff I like but you get the gist of it.

GG

I first found this channel on my suggestion page and im glad I did. I would love to see some smart watch reviews though. Keep up the good work

Honestly Linus you're one of the best YouTubers ever and have taught me so much over the years!!!! Thank you !!!

I would like to see you review performance components(i.e:Xeon)

My favourite food is pizza!

Truly well deserved 1M subscribers. Congrats!  

I would really like to see more reviews of workstation grade components and mobile workstations. Additionally some more rig builds for specific needs, like content creators, CAD users and FEM analysis (with Quadro, Tesla, FirePro, Xeons and more than 64GB of Ram)

I know you do not review cars, but as there are more and more tech stuff in new cars maybe that is a good way to expand? Look at what Nvidia, Audi, BMW and Tesla is doing. There are pretty cool new stuff around the corner.  

Lastly, I would appreciate to hear about some innovations and future technologies or products. 

Keep up the good work!

facebook.com/pages/PolSl-Racing       <------------ Like us on Facebook 

racing.polsl.pl                                                         Formula Student Team

Thank you for the great video's. i found you when i was locking how to build a PC. could you do a high end amd PC bild

I found Linus Tech Tips when doing a school assignment on how to put together a computer. i came across a $1500 build guide which caught my attention, a few hours later of watching videos and I remembered that I was meant to be doing homework. There is still no regrets have been watching videos and looking at the forums ever since. I was always interested in computers but you have got me hooked. thankyou for the awesome content that keeps me coming back :) would love to get a review on the Intel Core i7 5820k i know its bringing anything entirely new to the table but the price is superb and would love to see what it can do. :) 

I haven`t had a desktop since 2004 and I really miss having one :(

whoopsies accidently double posted

i7 3770 w/ stock cooler - 16 gigs of 1600 mhz ram - AMD Radeon 7770 from Asus - P8H77-M mobo - no name 400w psu - 3000 GB HDD - 128 GB Sandisk SSD all housed in a matte black/red H440

thanks and have fun

I want waffles. Give me waffles :o i like waffles :D Maah i like em but its not why im in here. Congratz on the 1 million subs, you really deserve it. I found you Guys while trying to find help to get a new pc. and you Guys helped me in the direction even thoe i havent found 1 yet(Lets just say ALONG TIME). but ones Again Congratz really really congratz i mean it :)

Found out about Linus a while ago from a friend of mine. I could never go back now to not watching the daily videos. Thank you so much for being so awesome!

TY based Linus Media Group LLC.

I've been a long time viewer since the beginning and cannot thank you enough for the wisdom you have provided.

-A

I don't have a favourite style on LinusTechTips (its actually the WAN show but shhhh). LinusTechTips is not even my favourite channel. Everybody knows its all about the Glorious Linus Cat Tips Master Race!!!

My reaction to the new Apple announcements.

qd7Wlk9nx8VwI.gif

Congratulations on the million subscribers :D

after watching the wan show and looking at some off ur other video is found u guys super cool and subscribed, so keep doing the best u possibly can do and always stay happy

Congrats on hitting 1 million! :) I've been a subscriber from back in the ol' NCIX side channel days, and you've come a LONG way! You deserve every sub you have. Here's to a million more!! 

Sapphire HD 6950 2GB (Unlocked 6970 Shaders) |--| i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz |--| Corsair H100 |--| Corsair 600T |--| Cooler Master 850w Slient Pro |--| Gigabyte z68x-UD3H-B3 |--| OCZ Vertex 4 256GB |--| WD Caviar Black 1TB |--| 2 x Seagate Barracuda 320GB |--| Blue NZXT LED Strip |--| Cyborg R.A.T 7 6400DPI |--| Saitek Eclipse II (Going mechanical soon)

Congratulations :)

I found your channel while buying parts for my PC and unlike most channels I subscribe to, I have watched every video since. The WAN show is my favorite becuase it keeps me up to date on technology.

I second my thoughts with uhhhMikey.

The handy tech under 100$ is great and i really like most of the reviews :)