1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1 Million subs! I remember the first time I saw a video from you about a year ago and was hooked on your humour. Really educating and I love tuning into your videos to learn something new. All the best to the future guys.

I'm going to put a link to my PC specs which actually aren't my PC specs and I cry myself to sleep everyday so I can have these PC specs but I can't afford these PC specs so PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs PC specs.

I still remember when he did his unboxing in his house using that knife from his keychain lol

2020 AMD Build:

Ryzen 3800x - Asus TUF x570 - Crucial Ballistix 16GB 3600cl16 - ROG Strix GTX1070 OC 8G - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

2012 Intel Build:

Intel i5-3570k @4.0Ghz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866 - XFX HD7970 GHz - Enermax Revolution87+ 650w - Crucial MX500 500GB

A couple of months ago, i was wondering how to build a computer because some of my friends were building one so i searched for some videos on youtube and Linus video came up! I have really never had the money to pay and build a computer myself so i subscribed just to see awesome and expensive graphics cards unboxing. Now a few months later, i still cant afford a new pc, but i am saving almost every penny to be able to buy and build one myself.  ;)

Here is the video: 

I've been watching now for about a year and a half, and since I started I have never missed a video and have watched as much of the wan shows as possible. I have never even once thought to myself "did I really just watch that" I doubt I ever will, keep up the great quality videos and I hope Linus media group and this awesome community keep growing.

hello Lines.

congratulations on the 1m subs . you and your team deserve a whole lot more .

the dream would be to get the custom built PC . signed and designed by you guys . i don't there will be a better give away ever.

and i actually just got into the university and a surface pro 3 would make my life much easier

still fingers crossed for the PC :-)

if not thanks for your hard work anyway :-) i really enjoy them  

I'm pretty new to the Linus Tech Tips family.

I've always known your videos, every time I looked for some new hardware or some peripherals but it's only recently that I subscribed to the channel and became a member on the website.

This is also my first post, because I feel like giving back to the awesome community, with the little knowledge I may have.

So thanks, for awesome material and help for the nerds who doesn't know much about much!

I love your b-role voice overs with great sound quality and that b-role deserves a Montage video of its own. I've been apart of your YouTube channel since well you became your own business. I've never felt so much accomplishment in my self the I did none of the work to reach. Without this channel I would be no where near the level of computer knowledge that I am now so thank for this amazing YouTube channel and new. Life style. I really don't care if this post wins me a prize or not I just thought this would be a great time to say what needed saying

Glad to support you  :D

Here's to many more years of videos and awesome content!

Forum kept crashing so this has posted much more than i planned it doing, sorry -_-

Edited by Mikesky

I really liked your gaming peripherals video, its always make me want to buy new gaming stuff. The first time i see linus is from my friend that installed OS on my PC, then I started watching him for my knowledge about graphic card. And now i watch linus like everyday xD i really would like to see more video about gaming peripheral and less display :v thank you linus!

Congrats! You guys have put up great work to get this far. Hope you guys continue to do so ;]

If i win i want the pc case to have luke's giant  hand print on the sides !!!! I want to see just how giant they really are because they dont seem to fit in anything :))

Also congrats on the million subscribers ;)

Great job everyone! I would like to see more behind the seen videos you guys are super entertaining to watch. 

I definitely watch this channel for a reason. The human element, the more-thoroughness then most channels on youtube, as well as bluntness. Even if I never win a giveaway, I will always be a part of this amazing community.

Moist

I don't have an amazing PC gaming rig, but I do the best with what I can! I love watching Linus make amazing rigs, and I'd love a great one built by Linus and the team :D

I found your videos when after I bought a Benq 144hrz refresh rate monitor to game on my xbox 360! After I realized what a mistake I made and in thinking i could get 144 fps on my 360 I then set out to learn all about PC gaming in order to take advantage of my beast monitor. I went from knowing absolutely nothing about building a pc to now owning my own personal built system. Linustechtips in now a daily enjoyment of mine, as is tech quickie and channel superfun. Thank you sir for your contribution to the word of computers, I would feel lucky to have half the knowledge you do. Here's to another million!  :D

Hey congrats on 1 million subscribers, and thanks to you and your team for all of the amazing content you all have made.

Linus my best tech rivewer ever i don't follow u in this site for only on youtube xD  so i don't how this site go on :D i will try to see what is going on here and i want u to make more builds :D pc builds i love them and loved that razer build was the best !! :D i hope i see more builds soon :) ! and i bough my pc following your advices btw ! :D

hey :) i really like the videos you make and i really want to win this giveaway and i hope you guys keep up the good work :)

I first stumbled on Linus tech tips YouTube channel when searching for a review for a product. and before he could  say "subscribe if u haven't already" I hit that subscribe button. I really like the format of your content Linus, keep it.