1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Holy shit balls... One million so awesomesaucse fjdjjdkefifkejfjdjjejedjgiei bacon

Intel 4820 @ 4.5 GhZ |   MSI GTX 780 LIGHTNING |    16GB Corsair Dominator 2000 MhZ | 

I found LinusTechTips by pure accident. but stayed here, because of the high quality content. Keep up the good work, eh!

Turned enthusiast 2012 and have been watching ever since. May the future bring you, your employees and both your families great health and awesomenessesssesss.

This video is probably the best 1 million subscriber celebration video I have seen. It almost made me tear up. I remember that blonde Linus, thought he looked ridiculous and still do. :P  Although i kept on watching because his personality and the amateur style videos about a topic I just started getting interested in really entertained me. Good luck for the future and you have gained one heck of a loyal sub/viewer. :D

I might have the most posts, but I sure love you Linus!  :D  <3

I actually can't remember how I discovered the LinusTechTips channel but I'm so glad I did. Even if the product don't interest me you make such a good job at keeping the video entertaining and interesting so I watch it anyway. Thank you guys for making these awesome videos and congratulations on 1 million subs! :)

I found LinusTechtips while looking to build my first rig to replace my intel Pentium III machine way back 2011, been a witness to almost everything that happen to this channel. Awesome content keeps me educated up until now  :D

That is awesome guys, I started watching only about a year ago but you guys are the go to channel for any hardware reviews.  Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what else is to come. 

It's a great that you have a community forum for these kinds of things, I haven't been able to post on youtube in weeks.

I have no idea why either.

I'm a big fan of the videos too though, BTW.

food: try cracking an egg onto the middle of a pizza halfway through cooking it, I tried it last night since I intended to for a good long while, and it was great.

Meant for YT, going here instead: does anyone think there's something like the 301 views bug for subscriptions? I can imagine that there'd be some kind of issue around about 2^31.

Great that yo guys have reached the 1 million subscribers milestone.

I hope that you continue to make these nice videos and gain even more subscribers.

Succes to everyone and I hope to win one these beautiful prizes.

Hey Linus Just a few words, I know I just joined but when I saw you video I had to respond it's because you've done so much for me and you'll never know just how grateful I am to you and your videos. When I stumbled upon while wandering though Youtube I subscribed right away you were the one that helped me build my first system, that got me into the PC hardware world, expanded my knowledge  and ultimately I decided to pursue a career in PC Hardware. I wish I could've joined sooner but going to school does not permit me such time, I've watched almost all your videos and personally I think you've done a excellent job in all of them. I'm from Canada as well and from the bottom of my heart I thank and congratulate you for your success and achievements, if you've even read up until this point just know that thanks to you I'm heading towards a brighter future. Thank you

I've been watching LTT since late 2011 and I love your old-style unboxing videos. :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

peanut butter nutella cookie... yes. do a cookie review ^-^

Congratz Linus Media Group on the 1 million subscribers and may the team grow bigger and better in the future. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

I love them videos, even though I should study my maths. :)

I first found your videos quite some time ago, but I started to really get into them when you guys would always make easter eggs of some kind showing who the Camera Man was, I loved the Unboxings and such, even though Id never ever get them but honestly, I watch the videos because I think you guys are actually awesome and hilarious, and I love hanging out on the WAN Show, especially making fun of Linus

Hey I love all your videos ! I build my first own PC with your tutorials ! 

I love snails too ! ;)

Well Linus Media Group deserves so much more , but i guess this is a step forward . I can proudly say i have grown up with Linus back when he was doing unboxings for NCIX , i remember finding him randomly and being impressed by how positive and funny he was . I have watched all his videos for about 5-ish years now , and he still is the reason i use YouTube daily. I would really love to meet him some day , but i guess that's for the future to decide . 

hy, i want to thank linus for his videos.

even though i didn't watch them myself my husband watches them like every day :P
And every time there was a amazing video of you he would call me and we sat together watching your episodes. So my husband sort of introduced me to your channel :) and to your amazing cat tips ^_^ 

Anyhow super thanks for making more good times for me and my husband!!

Of course i also hope to have a shot at winning one of the amazing prices (would like to win it for my husband and then not tell him till it gets here then be like "TATATA won it for you :) "

*if that does happen i would be so happy for him and secretly for myself to since i then could get his amazing PC :) I mean lets face it mine is really over due for a upgrade or two ^^

Really appreciate all of your videos Linus, that you and your team does! It was actually one of my older class mates who told me about your youtube channel and i've enjoyed my time there ever since:P 

Congratz on your 1 million subscriptions lets see if you can hit 2 million soon!

This is everything Nick asked for:

I've been following Linus since the beginning of NCIX tech tips, I've watched every single video on Linus tech tips, techquickie and channelsuperfun and also big reader of the forum, I don't post much, but I really read a lot! 

Please do a video using amd A10 7850k against Intel 4790k, comparing gaming performance. And a Fast as possible about CPU CACHE. 

My favorite food is Pizza!!!!!!! Pizza is love, pizza is life! 

And here is the creativity he asked for:

Creativity1.jpg

I believe I found you ages ago when you were still solely making videos on the NCIX channel, before I even had a youtube account. Ever since I've watched all your videos no matter what, some even multiple times  :D