1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats in the 1M subscribers! i started following LTT channel around 3 years ago, when i was looking information to build my pc at that moment, a phenom X6, with a 6870, and i remember i wasnt sure about the components, so i started to search info everywhere, and in this channel had a lot of unboxings, reviews, how they perform and all that stuff, was really usefull, so i followed just to see what else do u keep posting, and i think i watched every video u uploaded since then lol, doesnt matter if u are doing a review of a motherboard or something random, always fun to watch! keep up the good job!

How I Found LTT (or "home" as I now call it): I became disenfranchised with consoles prior to the release of the xbox one. With the revelations about it's always being connected to the net to play, no used games, etc, and the other crap that they tried to pull, I quickly became interested in building my own computer. I started off by looking at parts on newegg, cases, cpu's, graphics cards and the like. I quickly realized I had no idea what I was doing, so I started looking at how to videos on youtube. I watched a lot of videos from different people, and some just seemed well....too "sponsored" if you know what I mean. At first I kept getting Linus Tech Tips videos and all I thought was "Who the f**k is this Linus dude and why does he have a channel named after him?" I can't remember specifically what video's I watched at first, but I remember finding them to be somewhat boring at first. Then I watched one video, I wish I could remember which one, and I realized that Linus is probably the most genuine reviewer on youtube (my opinion, but also fact lol). Not only did he have good production value, he managed to integrate that with the human element that comes from his one take only policy, which to me made a big impression. It said that while we wants things to look good and be done correctly, he isn't about to be fake about it, the way many other reviewers have always felt to me.

Once I had made up my mind to build my own computer, I started watching as many how to videos as I could, and opinion videos, but I still felt lost so I joined the LTT forums to ask questions and grow my knowledge. I've always tried to be as helpful as I can, and while some may regard me as something of a troll/nutjob, I would like to state that I never do things out of malice. If I troll it's to make things more interesting and comical, or to start discussions that I feel are necessary, even if it makes me look like a fool (which admittedly is something I am really good at). With much advice and much terror I managed to pick a list of components and built my first PC successfully. Although it turned out I had made the typical noob mistake of building a cheap pc, which I was disappointed with, although that's my fault entirely. I didn't listen to the people that said "wait and save more money" lol.

I've enjoyed my time here, and I really look forward to watching Linus slowly take over the world with his awesomeness. I've watched a lot of other youtube tech related content, and I can plainly state that he makes the best content out there. While it feels professionally made, it doesn't feel scripted or forced, the way other video's do.

I'd like to see a review of the Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 motherboard. And the Phanteks Enthoo Mini XL @LinusTech @Slick

Thank you for your hard work guys, thank you for the awesome video's and the awesome community.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

hello!

i got to this channel when i heard about building pc's after seeing 1 of ur videos i actually tried to build one in myself,wich i'm using it right now.

so,

i really thank u all linustechtips team and i'll always support u guys!

You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

I found out this Channel on a research about hardware and price for a rig.

I like how the videos was a mix of informative and yet not a borring lecture.

I want to congratulation you guys by all this amazing work and all the products you help us to know if it is good or bad for our needs.

Now we need linusfoodtip as my favorite food is gnocci and i could use a better food taste haha :P

Congratz on the 1 million viewers, long time watcher, ewww creepy.

If I remember correctly, I found NCIX Tech Tips and Linus Tech Tips a couple of months before I built my first PC (January 2012) while I was looking to learn more about building my own PC. I've been subscribed to both NCIX and LTT since then, maybe even Linus Cat Tips at one point in time. Congrats on a million everyone at Linus Media Group, and I'm looking forward to the day when I see the 2 million video in my sub box.

Hey Linus, I know I am not really active on the forum but I do honestly watch all of your videos I truly enjoy waking up every morning before going to class and wacthing one of your awesome reviews. I have not really even had an awesome gaming PC I usually stick to console cause just for me its more affordable and if I were to win this rig then I would be able to make youtube videos more efficiently and even maybe produce more music(BTW I make digital music). But linus anyway I am so proud of you its like watching a toddler get a million subscribers on youtube... JK but dude congrats.

His (linus) high pitch voice, small scale body compare to Slick, hand gesture and of course his knowledge and take on technologies

you know what, most of the think I bought including my lovefullness of my HTC came from him

I dont regret every single thing I bought from his advice and I'm not exaggerating

even my latest build log where I'm at the point of his feeling just to get a simple looking rig that gets all the thing done

THX LINUS! true inspiration!

*He even shouted at me once to say hello to me in Indonesia from the twits on early WAN show, think it was still held in the garage of his home*

Congrats! Your videos are very Informative and fun to watch. Thank you for being awesome and keep it up.

WOW! One Million views! Thats 6 zeros! LinusTechTips have come a long long way. I've been around since Linus was still working with the first camera man and unboxing at the small little office at NCIX, boy it is great to see Linus and team coming this far. Keep it going! Love all your contents.

I found you guys whilst looking case (350D) review if I'm right. Loved it and decided to check your other stuff out c:

Thanks for all the awesome videos :D

The first time I saw a LinusTechTips video, I was frankly not impressed, it was just another tech video. But oh how wrong I have been proven to be over the years. A very high standard is something that shines through every newer video, and a passion for that have been in there always. Chances of winning anything is slim, but that't not why so many people have decided to follow this forum and youtube channel, the content is whats important, and that have been delivered in spades. The only complaint is that the sound level have been rather varied over the last year or so, but that's the only nitpick I can find :P

Keep up the good work everyone working at LinusMediaGroup, there is  reason so many loves you guys!

Soo a portuguese fan here... hmmm i am also a huge fan of all kinds of tech....so one day i was searching about how to build my own gaming pc and i found your channel and i absolutely start loving your content cause i felt like no matter if you know or not anything about tech you will easily understand the content that linus provides ... and you will also keep up with the tech world :P sooo i subscrived and here i am now :D

Hope you guys keep with the amazing work and i'll offcourse keep with the suport to this cumunity :) (sorry for the bad english :/ )

God, I'm older than Linus. Just barely, and this is something I've only learned recently, but it kind of depresses me. I am not secretly Rupert Murdoch. I am not even Rupert Grint.

But then I remember the hours of content, no, funassgoodtimes Linus Tech Tips has provided me and all is well. I really hope there will always be a place for these guys. I lay here in my old bed watching videos on my Nexus 5 (my 2009 Asus netbook is on the fritz) and so Groucho Marx once said, "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." I'm not really even into computers (my other laptop is a 2004 Compaq Presario). I came as an Android enthusiast, yet here I am, watching stuff about Corsair cases and cooling solutions and oh wow, I might even be learning. It's because Linus is charming as hell, pronounces words like 'hand' funny (I say this as a Canadian) and understands the value of late Friday night Showcase programming. I've never won a contest worth a damn in my life and I don't expect to start. Just wanted to say Linus rules, and that if the show had the appropriate budget for a new theme song, Whitesnake's 'Here I Go Again' works, even if unlike a hobo he was not born to walk alone, but he's made up his mind, he ain't wastin' no more time and goin' down the only road he's ever known.

The first video I ever saw was your unboxing of the Acer H236hlbid monitor. I wanted to see if i should have got it, and you convinced me. I then proceeded to watch all of your videos.