1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey Linus and others, I would like to thank all of you for the amazing content and community. I am certain that you will reach the 2 million subscriber mark in no time. 

Ooh and my favorite food is definately shawarama pizza. I'm getting hungry right now!  :P

Congratulations and thank you for the videos and the giveaway.

I love the channel. I found you guys because I got interested in computers and electronics and stuff and I wanted to learn about gaming computers and how they work. My knowledge is still slim but with every one of your videos it grows larger. :D

You guys are awesome!!! keep it up :) ...  thanks for this giveaway.

Due to the vast quantity of content you post there isn't really much not to like, just ignore stuff I'm not interested in and eventually something I'm interested in comes up. Pretty sure that's why you have so many subscribers.

one of the best parts of the day is waking up and seeing a new Linus Tech Tips video

I'm really glad that I found Linus Tech TIps, because I learned a lot from it. :) And I'm always interested in the new videos. :)

Your videos are one of the few things I look forward to everyday.

I found your channel a couple months but when I did I probably watched a years worth of videos! I love Linustechtips so much (as well as your other two channels) -- I plan on building my own PC as soon as i can save the money, and i wouldn't have been able to build up the nerve too without your help, so thanks and congrats on hitting the 1 million subs milestone

I first started watching this channel when i was planning to build my own system.

So I looked for good revieuws for pc parts, I thought u guys did better than the others and I subscribed. 

Ive been a subscriber to ur channel now for 2 years and have not missed 1 video i watch every wan show in the archive to laugh out loud ;)

Srry for my bad English big fan (from Belgium)

I think i found Linus Tech Tips when i was just starting to look at how to build my own PC, and since have been actively watching the channel and it kinda became my daily check which would give me information that i wouldn't usually check.  

I just enjoy that  the Linus crew always comes up with ideas to make  my time watching it enjoyable.  :D

Great Job Linus Group, I hope you keep up the daily videos. 

I first came across Linus Tech Tips when trying to find some Razer Mouse review around a year ago.

Since then i have been watching very video and also the other channels occasionally.

I would like you to give a review of the Radxa Rock, which is a board like the raspberry pi.

Thanks

Wow, 1M sub's can't believe we reached this far, thank you Linus and the rest of the members for teaching me everything I know today about computers!  :rolleyes:

Also, I would like to see even more video's about audio stuff like the reviews you did on the Schiit Magni/Modi, which I bought thanks to you!  ;)

Again thank you very very very much for everything you've done!

I remain, Ben.  :ph34r:

Intel core i7 2600 @ 3.4Ghz w/ Scythe Mugen 3 RevB, Galaxy Geforce GTX 670 GC edition, G.skill Ripjawz 2x4GB, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H, 1TB WD Blue, CMStorm Enerofrcer w/ Side Window, 600W PSU.

Audio setup: Schiit Modi/Magni, Rode Procaster,Focusrite Scarlet 2i2, Rode PSA1, Rode PSM1, Beyerdynamic DT250-80ohm.

Wow, I only subbed to linustechtips tips about a month ago and boy do I love you guys. I have learnt so much about pc's and found one of the best forums I've ever seen. I love watching your PC builds, I also have a bit of a water cooling obsession so I am so looking forward to the whole room water cooling thing :)

Keep doing what you're doing!

-James

post-121351-0-04100500-1410445815_thumb.

You guys are just awesome. Started watching when i built my pc and never regretted it. the advice has been so helpfull.

This forum and whole LInusTechTips helped me a lot, when i was choosing parts for my build and the one, that i have built for my cousin. Thank you, and i would like to see product video of aorus x3,, it would be great.

Linus you are one amazing person, due to you I now have found a job that truly fits me, due to you I was able to build my first PC and due to you I truly understand what technology means. Also the fact that you was very emotional in your video shows that you really do care about us- the community - and your company. Thank you so much and many more years to come!

Interested in Business and Technology

Linustechtips you guys helped me to build my first PC with all you non biased reviews really helped us to pick the product that are good..Congratulations on the 1 million sub :)

Firstly, congratulations really on the 1mil subs. It's happened so fast and I do miss the garage videos, but all that worked paid off and I'm really pleased for you all.

Secondly, I found LinusTechTips a while back while watching random PC hardware videos when I was building a PC back then, stumbled onto NCIX and then found out Linus had his own channel been subbed ever since.

Lastly, I really hope this is only the start of something amazing for you all.

The hype is real! Love your videos, keep up the fantastic work. Always look straight to your channel for pc help :)

I believe I first found Linus when wondering how watercooling worked, some 2 odd years ago. I still watch almost all of the videos put out and love them all. It'd be amazing to win the giveaway because I've been looking for a computer for uni and being able to get one without having to take a loan and from my favorite YouTuber would be amazing.