1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I actually first heard about Linus at a LAN party my freshman year of college (I'm a junior now).  We are actually having an over 300-person LAN party the first weekend in october, which I have to set the network up for.  It's way too much fun.

Great job on the 1 million mark. I really enjoy your content. I don't remember how I found your channel, but I have been subscribed ever since. Keep up the good work and here's to hoping you hit the 2 million mark!

When i first started watching you videos i was a kid with absolutely NO knowlegde about computers whatsoever, i thought that there would be an cpu and a gpu in the monitor if i bought the right one. Just recently i built my first computer ever and there is no way that i would ever be able to do that if it wasn't for your build guides and videos. You guys now make my favorite videos on youtube and i watch every single one of them ! Thank you guys so much, and good luck on with you channel :)

Congrats Linus and the tech tips group! I found your chanel by searching on good quality PC rewiews and when i saw your videos and from thath day i am watching your videos :)

I found linus back when he was still back in NCIX and sat in his office by the window and has subscribed ever since. I really would like the gaming rig. Thanks you Linux for creating such a fun and informative channel!

Gratz on this huge milestone LTT!!! been a huge fan here since im still in the planning stage of my first build.. to gain confidence in making it i just watched almost all of your videos from ncixcom and linustechtips channel.. from your very easy to comprehend explanations on what to do and what not, everything went fine.. You've been a great help to every tech fans everywhere..  Thanks a lot and keep on making great content! I'm very excited on your vlog on the whole room watercooling project!!

BTW, is your giveaway open worldwide?? hope it is =)..

Thanks for so many high quality videos and fun vidoes, like the time you try to destory a corsair power supply with a drop test from the roof! :D Please keep doing it, i watch your video daily and the only youtuber where i watch EVERY video you and your team release. Keep doing it! 

linus, you Da Best!  Been following for 5 years and look forward to the next 5 years!

As I mentioned in my YouTube comment, a huge congratulations to everyone at LinusMediaGroup. Linus I'm glad the risk to start your own company paid off, hopefully everything goes well financially for you in the future! I'm not even sure how I found the channel anymore, it was probably when I gained interest in PC building in 2011 and eventually built my first PC in 2012. Thank you for the years of great content, I'm excited for the future of LinusMediaGroup!

I found linus while I was baking cookies.

here you go... and please don't get da betties (diabetes):

Prep Time: approx. 15 Minutes. Cook Time: approx. 16 Minutes.

•  4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (less flour will allow the cookies to spread a little more)

•  2 teaspoons baking soda

•  2 cups butter, softened

•  1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar

•  1/2 cup white sugar

•  2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix * I used cheesecake or white chocolateflavor

•  4 eggs

•  2 teaspoons vanilla extract

•  4 – 5 bags of semisweet chocolate chips ( I like chocolate )

Directions

•  1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.

•  2 In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture.  There is so much butter in these, no need to grease the pan.

Other Notes:  I prefer to use saltless butter and a I use Cheesecake more than vanilla pudding mix.  Makes them spread a little more and are a bit more tender.  Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes (if using vanilla then cook for less at 15 minutes).

Congrats at continuing to be awesome! I found your videos when I first started really getting into custom building PC's. I have found your forum awhile ago, but I have only recently been active. It is a great community with a lot of helpful minds.

About my favorite videos of yours... I personally like videos that you do of tech that not everyone else is covering, which gives me a chance to learn about new tech and get a different perspective of things.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I found Linustechtips when i was looking for some new PC gear and have continued to watch videos. Best tech channel on youtube congrats on 1M subs!!!!

So my first experience with the Youtube channel was when a friend sent me a link to one of the ultimate building guides. At the time I had a really old supermarket deal AMD system that I naively paid a lot of money to be 'upgraded'. I was adamant I could do I better job myself than the PC shop I took it to and began a 12 month journey. I went from knowing nothing to knowing what was essentially the best choice in each department for my build (props to Linus for the reviews). I built my dream system, not neccesarily the best and most powerful, but what I wanted. Since then I always watch reviews and some other videos too to see what's new and what's good and thanks to the Youtube channel I know want a Surface Pro!

Thanks guys.

I remember find LTT, I saw it in my recommended channels, initially I thought it was about Linux for some reason then I decided to check LTT out, never regretted it. Great work so far!

Cheers & Best Regards,

Arcapse

I found this channel about 2 years ago,, I was about to build a new PC, and hit YouTube to see if I could find a few tips.. It was then I saw some mad guy in a white coat building this ball to the walls gaming PC. I subscribed and have been here ever since.

I dont consider myself to be the bigest fan of Linus Tech Tips but I have watched just about every video this group has made. Going into my freshmen year of high school i had a couple of friends that would rave about how gaming on a computer is better than consoles. So I thought  to myself I might as well try it. So I used their computer to play video games and in was a extremely better way to play games. So I decided I would build my own computer just like they had. Looking up the different products on youtube is how I found myself to becoming a proud member of the linustechtips community. Linus, your reviews on products are outstanding and I hope you make it to 2 million very soon.

Hi, Love the show and always providing great content for everyone to enjoy daily.  Keep up the great work!

Been subscribed to linus since the Phenom II/ATI 5000 series day, congrats Linus, keep up the good work and Linus, no. of subscribers is just a number.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

you guys are awesome, first found you when you posted about slick's mineral oil cooled pc, been watching ever since. thanks guys

Current Rig : Corsair 330r, ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 3570K, 8gb Crucial Balistix, KFA2 GTX680 White, Corsair AX750, Xonar Essence STX, Beyerdynamic DT770

I like turtles. And computer hardware.

I watched the video about the kid that likes turtles and on the "related" list, a Linus Tech Tips video came up. I watched it and have been subscribed since.

(btw: contact me through e-mail preferrably, as I often sneak around here without being logged in! I just had to make a user this time.)

I discovered Linustechtips on Youtube about a year ago when I first started researching overclocking; I subbed to the channel and have been enjoying your stuff ever since. Thank you for what you do, congratulations, and may you find many more years of success! :)

Congratulations on your 1 million subscribers!

I really enjoy your videos, I've watched since I think when you made PC build guides in your white coat. Thats how I first found you guys actually. I kind of thought, "who's that nerdy looking guy building PCs and making lame jokes?" And I never stopped watching videos since.

Your videos have only gotten better and better, and I like how you always strive for quality of videos over quantity. Its awesome and your humour is really unique too.

Thank you, sincerely, and please keep on making videos, or at least keep giving your support to the tech community, because the day you leave is a great loss indeed.