1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

love the wan show , and big hugs from sweden to you keep it up watching every damn video and its fantastic ! Wishing for an ass computer haha !

Linus tech tips has been my place to look for technology information for quite some time now since it is a fun way to catch up on serious content and information.

Thanks you Linustechtips team for making such great content everyday. Here is to another million subscribers :D Cheers

I came to subscibe to your channel after passing through TekSyndicat. I often find you too mild as a tech critic, but then again, I guess it's a necessity evil to get stuff sent to you. Logan has the same issue. Good quality content, quite often a pleasure to watch.

WE WANT MOAR CAT VIDEOS! LINUSCATTIPS FOREVAAAAA!!!

Currently, I like the gadget videos the most since I'm not actively building a PC.  I expect to go diving deep into the videos as soon as I need to buy new parts, though.

I found Linus tech tips when i was bored and had nothing to do, And i found the video's so entertaining that i almost instantly subscribed. my favorite series is your ultimate build guide's :3 (i really love them). Can you do another overkill-build guide please?  :P #PugsForTheWin

The first video I ever saw of you and "camerman" was your unboxing and overview (Waaaaaay back in the day when you did unboxings  :P ) of the GTX 550Ti reference , I got that card when I didnt even know what a gpu was... I learned allot from your build guides and all your videos in general. You learned me everything I computer is , how you make it and soo much more  :rolleyes: TechQuicky also explained me allot of difficult terms that other content creators just couldn't explain right. 

Linus Media Group basicly made me who I am today , Someone who love's computers and especially hardware , encouraged me to do computer science and today I came home from my job at the computer store that I probably wouldn't had without Linus Media group.

First build log of first pc : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/31144-green-machine/

First video I ever saw on LTT :  

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Congratulation LinusTechTips on your 1 Million subs!

I stumbled across the channel while searching Youtube for how to put OSX on a normal PC. 
So the first video I watched from the channel was one on building a Hackintosh.

While the video was not much of a use to me, since I had no money to build one anyway, I 
liked the channel as it had a lot of  interesting content on it. 

If possible, more cat videos please. And I would like to see some more videos similar to the 

I know that people have used other methods such as a heatgun to reflow motherboards and 
reballing GPUs. Would appreciate tips on how to rework electronic components to bring back
life to old rigs. 

And yes, LinusCatTips needs more videos. The internet loves cat videos.    ^..^

I suppose this is my entry then.

I'd like to see you guys review take-away/drive-thru chains. (Pizza hut, Taco bell)

Congratulations! :)

The first video i watched was the one about the oil cooled PC in the fish tank. Since then I've been watching tech tips pretty much every day and have learnt a lot, as well as being inspired to eventually build my own PC.

Thanks for the continued quality of content, good luck in the future everyone! :)

I found Linus and co. back in '09 when I was a first time PC builder. The first video I watched was one of Linus unboxing some miscellaneous motherboard, expected a boring spec run-through instead I found a very entertaining and enjoyable video, pressed that little yellow subscribe button and never looked back. Congrats on the milestone guys, you all deserve every single sub.

JbWhWZ9.jpg

You can thank ReviewTechUSA I think for giving me your channel (name) . . . And thank you to those that helped with me build (see sig) :wub: :P Think I joined around the last days (or few weeks) of you all using PHPBB, and switching to IPB.

First of all you should come in greece to taste our food its very dificult to explain to you guys how epic is greek cousine. I actually have a huge hype for the giveaway i love linus and his vids since how to raid your drives that actually i never did :P. The pc would actually help a lot for university but still i love you guys !!!!

I remember when I first was trying to build a computer. I obviously watched the new egg video on building, but it didn't seem enough for me. I searched for some build guides and BOOM, Linus hit me. His quirkiness and funniness even in build guides made me auto subscribe. I'm happy for him that he reached 1 Mil, and can't wait for the 2 Mil, Keep it up LMG!!!

Gaming Rig "Project Primitus" - AMD FX-8320 CPU, Asus M5A97 R2.0 Mobo, G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB RAM @1866 MHz, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 760 GPU, Fractal Design Define R4 Window, Corsair CX600 PSU

Pics and my reviews for the build here - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/LvN

Peripherals - Corsair Vengeance K70 MX Red, Logitech G402,Kingston HyperX Cloud, 21" TV, Steelseries QcK Heavy Mousepad, Macbook Pro 2012 13"

Linus, love your videos and I verry want that gaming Rig!!! GAMING RIG HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

Very good job Linus i like your Videos very much, 1 Million Subs are awesome i think you get the 2 Million soon ;) 

Man, that surface pro 3! I just started up classes again and could really use something like that. As far as what to review in the future, just keep up what you always do! Personally I love the "Handy Tech Under $100" videos a ton. I guess I just like seeing random stuff.

My oh my.. Linus i remember you since 2010.. Was buying my first gaming PC and found a video posted by you about GTX 460 hawk from MSI.. Actually since than i was really into your videos.
I am writing this from the same system i was bulding than, with same GTX 460 :) If i would have chance to win one of these prizes, no metter which, i think i would give my old stationary gaming PC to someone else..

Hey linus I have been watching for just over 2 weeks now and think your the best youtuber ive ever actually seen and i found out about you planning a pc build for a friend. The best style video i think you do is unboxing and building and my favourite video was actually the surround gaming pc build and that is what I am entering for and a product for you to review in the future i think would be the Asus Rampage V Extreme EATX motherboard. Thanks for all the videos they are the most helpful ive ever watched and I thin your doing great, again thanks!  ;)

No, thank you Linus and all of Linus media group for your dedication to frequently making such high quality and entertaining videos on an otherwise relatively dry product type!

You have effectively redesigned the computer product presentation video genre for the better!

kuF4WDV.gif

I Really expected Linus to be something more like this, but anyway congrats on the 1 000 000 !!!!!!!

Actually was suprised  all the 7 of you werent in this video just Linus. 

P.S really like the super fun channel hope you guys upload more