1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've only been following this community for 6 months, but I can tell you how much I'm impressed by how far you've all come.

I decided to subscribe to you guys when I saw the GTX 770 comparisons of the non-reference card and went for the ASUS one because of your video.

Since then, I've subscribed your channel and I've grown interested even in computer cases! It's not my passion, but the way you guys present it, turns out rather interesting and makes me feel tempted to buy some of the products that are reviewed.

Congratulations on the 1million and hopefully you'll reach the 2millions soon enough!

This is my entry into the giveaway! Really need a new rig so fingers crossed!

I really like your build guides.They helped me a lot.Thanks for excellent content.

Found LTT when i was doing research for building my first computer and have been a follower since.

My favorite series is The WAN Show, really enjoy watching it and getting up to date in the tech world.

Keep up the awesome work :D

Great videos with amazing content. 

Meat.... meat is the food I love.

Congratulations to the linustechtips-crew!

I've only been subscribed to your channel for about 3 months but I very much enjoy all the content you guys put up.
Sadly I don't understand much about PC hardware, so maybe a video explaining what all the numbers you are telling us (for example texture units in a graphics card) stand for could work well.

Keep being awesome!

Thank you ever so much for keep improving and have such an awesome channel on YouTube. 

Your videos are enjoyable, informational and good place for keep up to date on the latest and greatest technology.

Love all the team, every video interests me, whether it's a phone review, or a PC review. I prefer the PC videos, but more specifically the build guides. Thank you for doing what you do.

Like many others, it's thanks to Linus Tech Tips that I have built a pc and I enjoy it way too much. It's fun to see the Linus media group grow like it did, some people say they liked the older style of videos more, but honestly how it's now is just a more professional and grown way of the old stuff. Still something that would be amazing to come back is retro unboxings, it shows just how fast technology changes.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I like the content, upload rate and the videos are really good source for tech tips/info.

Keep it up. ^^

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR MAKING VIDEOS LIKE THE ONES THAT YOU MAKE!!!!! We love them a whole ton and really appreciate it! So happy to see you reached the 1 million milestone! 

Wow, congrats guys, you are one of the best tech channels on youtube. Keep it going!!!!!!! :)

Nice work, I am also from Vancouver. In any chance I win the pc build it would be really cool to be able to watch you build it live  :P .

Well, seems like today is one of the better 11th of September.

I rly want to see more video clips on AMD system builds and more buged gaming builds (intel or amd) whit no overclocking.

CPU: FX 8320, CPU-Cooler: Corsair H55, MB: Asus M5A99X-EVO R2.0, RAM: CORSAIR 1x4GB DDR3 1333Mhz, GPU: SAPPHIRE TRI-X R9 290 OC, Case: Cooler master K350, PSU: EVGA Supernova 750W 80G Plus.

I have been watching your videos for almost a year, and I find them entertaining and informative. 
Congratulations on 1 mill. and keep up the good work :)

Thanks for making the best content on YouTube. Hope to see more awesome videos in the future.

This was the first tech channel I have subscribed to. Always enjoyed the unique presentation and light hearty humour. Keep it coming!...Greeting from Trinidad

I found the Linus tech tips channel about a 6 months ago while searching YouTube to find a decent "how to build a PC" video I found a couple on your channel and instantly enjoyed the way you deliver information in your videos, not dry a super cereal like other channels. Your videos helped me build my pc full of hand me down parts, while also allowing me to rediscover my love of technology. I've came a long way since watching that first video, in part thanks to you I enrolled in school and am currently working on my A+ certification then will be starting with my Network +. Thank you Linus and all members of your team for making these videos.

Congrats Linus Media Group! I have been a long follower of the youtube channel (since NCIX) and love all the content! (and daily uploads) Your content has been a huge influence on me and my future, I am now in school to become a computer engineer. Your news and updates on the latest tech keeps me up-to-date daily. Again, Congrats Linus and your team!!

Well I first saw your channel like 2 years ago and i've been watching you're unboxings ever since and I like to watch the latest tech that comes out like new products or new awsome tv's and gaming products.