1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus tech tips when I wantet to learn more about computers.

You and your team helped me to waiver in favor (dat rhyme) of buying the Razer BlackWidow and the Logitech G502 Proteus Core... Both are exceptional upgrades from outdated G15 and G5. (Which, both still work well and are still amazing devices) 

So, therefore, I thank you for making my life a happier place by helping me make decisions on which hardware to buy. <3 Forever.

"It may look like ass when we're done, but it will be your ass" LOLLLL

Congrats on the milestone

I found you at the start of a 2 week stint sitting on a Tractor doing 16 hour days, as I was feeling curious about computer hardware and wanted to build my own rig. Over the next 2 weeks I proceeded to non stop watch your videos (ruining my phone bill I might add) and quickly discovered a hobby I have been infactuated with ever since. I have since assembled a pretty mean setup and (even though money would not allow me to purchase alot of new components) built 2 other separate systems (a media PC and a NAS) from parts and old computers I got for free/found at the local tip.

Thank you for gifting me with a hobby that has provided me with countless hours of enjoyment, and created a thirst for knowledge that has driven me to learn and grow.

Congratulations, to you and your whole team, you do a wonderful job and I look forward to more of your videos in the future.

I guess I should post here. Your team should get a hold of an ergodox and do a review of that thing, with all your employee injuries related to ergonomics it would be an interesting thing to see the perspectives of your crew on a product like that. It's also a very DIY oriented thing which would be my favorite part of the channel, anything that you have to build is inherently more interesting to me and i don't think that I am the only one with this point of view.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I guess since i spend alot of time on youtube, i found your channel randomly browsing through youtube content, i think it was 2 years ago, and i honestly think its the best reviewing channel out there, atleast the ones im following (ToT, Austin.....) . Anyways good luck to all participating.

I like potato

Hello linus, i just wanted to say that im proud to be in this community, i first discovered you by looking for a case review ever since that day i watch 98% of your videos i always keep checking your channel daily for new videos :D

and i find it cool that you're giving back to the community :) as always ofc xD..

also i really like how the channel grow from just 2 people working on it (old camera man and you) to 7 people and how you always want to make your videos better and cooler

as the price i would like a Chance to win the custom pc :P

Thanks!!,

khalifa

Straight to the point, honest reviews.thumbs up. I would love to recommend this channel to my friends....but, seems like they've all subscribed:D

So... I found your YouTube channel JUST before you started LMG, I believe it was because I was looking for watercooling guides. I hadn't built a PC since 2008 and that was a Shuttle so I don't know if that counts as a 'build' however  was revitalized with an 1155 build that i was actually fortunate enough that you picked for BOTW and the Fractal intro.

I like the fast format reviews, the this is what it features, this was good, and this was bad approach that has been greatly refined over time. I am actually looking for a new tripod and i found a video of what I believe was your first video tripod and while unboxing you literally and openly had NO. IDEA. what it was, I had a good chuckle. Really I think its the fast facts and overviews with genuine humor that draws me to your channel. If you want some feedback I cringe at the unnatural scripted stuff but, I understand why thats there.

I am actually waiting for a review of the Silverstone ML07, I already own one but i'm curious to see if your thoughts matched mine.

All in all, the fact that you have reached 1million subs and are supporting 7 peoples livelihoods is nothing short of a momentous achievement, this is the castle you built, reflect on that and own it, then combine it with the great people it has attracted. Amazing and comprehensible for me. You have clearly worked hard to make it what it is. Don't forget to thank 1 more person in your life, your wife. I can only imagine the conversation that was had off 'I'm quitting my paying job to make YouTube videos" 

Bravo and keep it up, I'll still be here when you reach 2 million :)

I found your videos building my first custom pc and they helped me out a lot. Thanks so much!

I have been watching linustechtips since 2012 when i wanted to built a new rig but i didnt know how to build one. Besides i was very afraid to damage the cpu, because of the small pins. Also, because i wanted to build the best system that i could with the little money that i had, i researched a lot about different components and found that linustechtips had some amazing reviews of those same components.
since then i have been watching linus tech tips.
i admit, i have only register here on the linus forum today, because most of the time i help other users from my own country forums.

Congrats for the 1 million subscribers.  ;)

Your awesome Linus. Your one of the people that made me get a PC and I love PC gaming now thanks alot

OMG first video was review on Razer Ouroboros xD

U were funneh so I suscribe

I wach almost all ur vids

Except WAN show... Too long

1,000,000... lol well done, i forgot when i started watching, think it was when you were around 80k mark, always look forward to see what types of videos you bring out everyday.

once again congrats, and ill continue to watch :)

Congratulations on 1 mil. You really deserve it. Whenever something new comes out, I watch ur vids and get very useful and informative videos. I haven't been subbed that long (since 400,000) but Ilove ur content and ON TO 2 MIL!

I didn't know much about computers until I started watching you guys. Just wanted to say thanks for the videos. I discovered them in June 2014 and have enjoyed every one of them. My knowledge of PC's has increased and I'm now saving to build my own. Thanks for being honest and doing what you do. Godbless.

Hello!

Started following Your channel not too long ago (about the time You started to make Live stream videos) and the channel has helped me a LOT! Thank You very much for doing such a great job as You do now, Linus (with everyone on the team, obviously)! I do especially enjoy all the joking around while still pushing out useful information, probably would not be watching a dry info videos..

As for IamPaddy's post "New Accounts, New Accounts Everywhere", yes, there will always be many new faces when giveaways are coming, however, lots of us are following LinusTechTips for the same period of time or even more than some of Forums great contributers and had not signed up in Forum for any number of reasons.. Does that make me an ass for wanting to participate for a chance of getting something cool which I could not possibly obtain in a forseeable distance of time?

Peace out!

-Labubkin

275 pages lol.

Thanks Linus and the rest of the crew. Its amazing catching up with friends who mention something like a case or a phone and you can bring up that you watched a LinusTechTips video about it and they are like, you watch Linus too!?!? Much love to you from the land down under.

Thank you so much for doing what you do, keep posting videos and helping us! Also Good luck to everyone!

I think I found LTT on Youtube when I was looking for a new Motherboard for my computer and also when I have no idea on what's good and what's not when it come to computer hardware. The community has been very kind to me and gave me all the suggestion I've ever need, enough for me to get interesting in all of this and continue to look for more and more info, from the LLT's video or other source as well to the point where I can actually feel confident enough to start giving ppl suggestion when they are building their rigs. Thanks LTT and the community for all it have done to me xD

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

I first found out Linus was when I'm trying to search for a good branded power supply. Because I want to build a solid rig with my first earn salary.

I want to joint on your group :) maybe help out in content creation and stuff.

Congratulation this is a mile stone for your group. 

Congrats Linus and to your group . I found your channel since 2010 and I really like the way of your unboxing review stuffs :) I hope more reviews to come and another 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 million subscriptions. 

My Favorite Channel "LinusTechTips"

My Favorite Unboxing Reviews & Tutorials "LinusTechTips"

Once again your the best channel of all . :)

I found Linus Tech Tips when started building my first gaming and mining PC's about a year ago. All those build guides really helped. I guess product reviews are my favorite, especially for mid range PC parts and peripherals. Bilberry dumplings.

I found your videos when I wanted to buy a pc and my family said I had to learn everything about them before I did. Then after that I started making small upgrades and watched most videos of were I wanted to upgrade. After that I just enjoyed your videos and became a true subscriber and like watching your videos because they intrested me. Keep up the good work and good look for the future