1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Love coming into work and watching the daily upload as part of my morning routine! Thanks Linus (and sometimes Luke!)!

i want the custom pc because my 5 year old battle station is starting to go =(

i came by Linus whiles browing on youtube for pc build guides.

fav series? the pc builds. its always interesting to see how easy he does it.

a future review? different LED strips/lighting for cases and how into install em (if there isnt one) if not then a review of Linus's hand made food evaluated by the Media group

Intel i5 4690K, Asus GTX 970 STRIX, Asus Z97-PRO Gamer, DeepCool Assassin, Ares 16gb ram, Fractal R4, FSP Aurum Pro 1000W PSU, Samsung 840 evo 250gb, WD Green 2TB.

Just registered for saying thanks to these videos linus team

Say i'm just wanna get the prizer or whatever I don't really care about the giveaway

I just wanna tell you guys the videos helped me and my friend so freakin much and i can learn so much stuff from you guys

You guys rocks !!

I would like to see some low budget gaming pc builds, but not these who fix on combinations like:

AMD processor and AMD graphics card or INTEL processor and Nvidia graphics card.

Maybe with Intel processor and AMD graphics card

Because some times you'll get more "bang for your buck" with independent combinations.

But finaly iI want to say:      GO on Linus !!!!

The best review by far was the streets by 50 video. Even though I think you said on the WAN show that you would never do it I am still hoping for a beats by dre review. :D

Thank you providing knowledge in a form that entertains. It's been great watching you progress through the years. You guys are amazing, never forget.

Congrats for the 1mil' subs Linus! Hope you'll have another 1 million :)

I found your channel a few months ago, during summer, and I think that was a 'Tech Quickie' video! Watched all of them since then!

Congrats again!

My laptop's specs: Intel Core i5-2430M, nVidia GeForce GT 520M, 500GB HDD, 15,6" HD LED LCD, 4GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 Memory, 1,3 MP HD webcam.

That might not sound much, but I myself collected the cash for it, which makes me proud of that :) .

I found linustechtips went i was looking to build my first pc, he help me a lot.  

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

before suscribing your channel i knew nothing about building computers nd now i know about latest graphic cards etc etc.....thanxx to u 

Omg Its so cool :D I really like the videoes when you are building a pc because I like to learn how to build a pc and I like also all the news :)

But I hope you will review the Asus ZenWatch if you get one :D

good work man you have realy put in the hard yards. you have been a realy help for me in the IT world from sending people to your videos to help them or just watching them my self. you tell us the facts about stuff and dont seeout much to products which makes you one of a kind in the PC review world. thank you for all the hard work and good luck for the future

HooK

zombz Team

Congratulations to the Linus Media Group team for reaching such an amazing milestone, you guys have informed and entertained me all through my time as a part of the PC gaming community. I first found you guys when I was researching parts for my first rig and had no idea what I was doing, thanks to your videos I managed to learn how to plan and ultimately build my system, so thank you so much for what you do, it really is invaluable to me and everyone else who watches your videos.post-91482-0-92670800-1410439016.jpg

I have been watching Linus for a while, and we have come a long way, thank you for making your videos and entertaining us, and may the best people win the giveaways!

Thanks so much for the awesome videos guys keep up the good work. I found out about you when looking for guides on how to build my first PC

Uhm, I found this channel after viewing the ncix.com channel... :D 
And to this day it remained my favorite yt channel, techwise... learned so much from it.

Greetings from Croatia, and congras on 1kk subs :D

I have been watching your videos for 2 years and i won't stop. Your videos are the best and I am happy for watching you. And thanks for this giveaway :)

I won't asko for anything in particular, because i find all the videos (mostly) interesting and I really like the way you are doing it (a bit chaotic but very professional und with a good bit of fun).

Just keep doing what you are doing!  :)

Peace!

Congrats on 1 million subs Linus, and thank you for the LTT teams dedication. The highlight of my day is coming home from work and seeing whats new in the LTT world  :D