1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

! am  really glad that i found your channel... it have improved my life to the better

:)  :)  :)  

DAMN id like the Custom PC build. I love the Techquickie series and, i found the channel through the extreme overkill build that cost around $6000 some many months ago. 

Congrats to Linus et al!

1M subs is a huge milestone, now on to 10 million!

I believe I first found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for a video guide on overclocking my i7 920 to 4 GHz, and I actually found it on the LTT channel! Was very useful. Later on, I based my decision to buy my 660Ti based on LTT review. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

First subscribed when I was searching for PC build guides.. So far, the best out there! Congrats!

congratz dudes i watch your vids all da time keep up da good work!

Wahaaaat? A new custom PC? But Linus, what if i have an 5Y old Laptop which does suck even in Office these days? Can i still enter the competition?  :rolleyes:

I would like the custom paint job to include a Pink Fluffy Unicorn  :lol: (even if i dont win it). Get it done, would be awsomeee  B) . And Yes i am a man and no homo, but you would understand if you would have a child.

Thanks for being so awesome guys. Your videos have helped me build my latest PC from bottom up. It was quite a while since I last read a single thread about PC hardware. After I saw your GTX 780 comparison video in order to make sense of all the manufacturers I was instantly hooked to the channel. 

Again thanks for all the videos. Super educational and fun and really nice dose of positivism to kickstart my day at the office. 

Keep up the good work and congratulations on the 1M. I'll see you on the 10M mark :)

I found your channel while looking for videos to help me build my first PC. Initially I thought Linus' voice was super annoying, but then I realized his group was the best and most entertaining ones on Youtube! So now I just deal with his voice so I can see Slick and Edzel. ;)

Even though I found your channel like 3 days ago it helped me choose parts for my new PC :) Thanks for the chance and the help through your vids!

Givez mez ze everizing! I actually found LinusTechTips while searching for a gaming rig build you did back in 2012.

Great job Linus Team! Really appreciate the videos that you guys put out. It definitely helps in making me an educated buyer. Especially like the fast as possible videos! Keep it up.

How I found this channel:

Was researching on how to build my own computer and came across many instructional's here. Subscribed immediately after.

Favorite Series:

Fast as Possible - Quick, concise and informative

Future Review:

Apple iWatch

Favorite Food:

Ramen! (Not instant ramen)

Keep up the good work!

You should do a buget build!!! That would be KICK ASS!!! :D :D

I was just about to buy a surface pro too, lucky my favourite vegetable is cicadas

I'd really love the Surface Pro 3 as it will help me alot in school. Baout half an year ago, when I decided to build my own pc I found your channel and since I've been watching your channel daily. I really love gaming and try to play games as much as I can when I dont have homework and my friends arent trying to force me outside and hang out with them, after I built my gaming rig they havent been seeing much of me. Which thing is a little wierd for them, as I always used to hang out with them adn spell shit ton of money on useless things like candy and buns. Anyway I wish a happy evening and really hope you one day become more famous than pewdiepie... which you desrve!

Hi everyone,

Grats on the 1 million Subs guys!

Found Linus and the gang several months ago when I knew nothing about motherboards, processors and graphics cards but was interested in building my own PC. Now I'm the "go to guy" amongst my geek friends and eventually, when I have the money, I'm really looking forward to owning my own MATX gaming rig. Mostly because the BitPhenix Phenom looks awesome and conveniently enough Linus already did a build guide for that exact case so I'm set! 

Looking forward to the next goofy yet professional tech review by the Linus Lads...

...byeeeeee...

I probably don't quality as I don't live in America, but still... worth a shot.

I literally just found out you have a forum (thanks to your giveaway video). I'd really like to thank you for being there. Why? Because when I was assembling my PC 7 years ago, you weren't around to help me. Now? Now I am building an awesome rig and I watched every recent video that you have uploaded, even about the stuff that I already know, because it's nice to hear it again from a professional, and there's always at least one detail that I get to learn while watching you.

I actually have a job repairing laptops and I sometimes play your videos while screwing and unscrewing things. I just keep it a secret,because if people found out that I like what I do and I also learn more about it from time to time then I'd be a full blown nerd in their eyes :D

I found you channel quite easily - I just tried to find some info about graphic cards on youtube and your video looked the most professional.

I'd like to see... hm, a video about the new Graphic cards that are coming up, a comparison of reference cards and aftermarket ones as well (like MSI, Gigabyte and so on), perhaps more videos about actual Wattage that your PSU uses (as after a week of research I still don't know whether 860W is enough for an SLI 780 lightning + OC). I can't find a single video that tells me straight away "Yes, that's good/No, that's not good enough".

So that's about it, thanks for being around and know that the world needs guys like you, because there aren't many.

Man i miss that old unboxings taken outside more than 4 years ago or so when i was watching your mobo or cpu unboxings because at that time u were the best as well as today. Thank you for helping me build my old pc. But now please make reviews of mid tear objects(cpu s mobos phones etc.) ,not only very expensive things, like in the old days.

Found you through your PC Build Guides.

Been following the channel since then and love your videos.

Your other channels are amazing as well especially techquickie since it helps with the information flow on day to day things that im always confused or in the dark about.

Thanks for keeping me up to date with this stuff :)

Been watching this channel for over 4 years now. Well Done

I found Linus through the ncix main YouTube and i still don't regret subscribing to him.

Hello Linus and whoever is reading, first time that I had seen first video from LTT is when some1 mentioned you in some kind of an other tech video 2 years before, first I watched some kind of headphone review and didn't even think that I would be watching this, after a few years now. Talking about techquickie, it's an awesome show, since I'm really interested in Pc terms, don't stop making those videos!!

Im from Germany in i watched LTT 1 year now.
I LOVE you videos aaaaand...

Now i can english fluently  :)

Damn... 1 million subs escalated quickly! I remember when you were just some small channel that I found funny and subscribed. Keep up the good work and continue making giveaways!

\o/