1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for bringing cool videos that all of us love to watch. Without u idk what I would watch. I love the vids keep making new vids and keep up the good work thanks.

Ps congrats on reaching 1000000 that's really big number

I love the videos from Linus and all The Member of LinusMediaGroup And watch them all the time. My favourite videos are the big PC builds and the WAN Show, Even though I cant stream the WAN show because of bad Australian Internet I still love it every time its uploaded.  

congrats on the 1 millions subs 

hope you get local people and don't need to send things to the other side of the world. assume it is intergenerational as you did not say  ether way.

PS  pleas do more cat videos 

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Thank you for everything .For every video and every joke. Now , everybody asks me about pc cases which part to buy and which not to. You've made me look cool in front of many people.You've sacrificed so much for people like me.I look up to you and I want to become like you. :Dhqdefault.jpg

Found the channel while searching for PC building tutorials - was not disappointed. Instantly clicked subscribe and have ever since loved the videoes - primiarly the very high production standard.

If I remember it correctly, I subscribed to LinusTechTips when Linus did his Shower Unboxing :D

http://youtu.be/lqs5HNdxjeU

MB: MSI Z77A-GD55 | CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 @1333MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 

Monitor: 22" Samsung SyncMaster B2230H @60Hz | Audio: Creative Aurvana Live! | PSU: SuperFlower 80+ Gold 550 Watt 

OS: ArchLinux + KDE / Windows 8 Pro 64bit | Smartphone: Nexus 4 16GB - CM11

this is amazing i have been watching u guys for a long time and the content as been AWESOME and i will be here wen u guys get the 2 million mark :D

Always loved the unboxing/review videos, and the other things you do.

Thank you Linus for the videos that helped me build my first PC!

Oh boy it seemed only yesterday you guys were unboxing products from the NCIX offices. Congrats on 1 million subscribers!

Congrats on a well-deserved milestone, and hopefully there's even more success to come. I've been watching your channel ever since your first few videos, and looking back now at how things were then and where they are now, it's really amazing what you have done. I wish you all the best. Please keep up the good work.

Thank you Linus, for the amazing videos you give us on a daily basis. You've really helped me learn a lot about the hardware side of computers that I never knew before.

I found your channel via the comments section of a sourcefed video, who occasionally do tech videos. One comment said "They covered this weeks ago on the WAN show" and with that I had to find out what the WAN show was and I've loved your videos ever since. My favorite series is the WAN show, I don't watch it on twitch because it streams during work but the first thing I do when I get home from work is watch the WAN show.

Thxpeepz,keepupthework:)ps:UnderSteamOSbrowsericannotpressspace,becauseitstartstorolldownthepage:D

Daaamn, congratulations on the 1 Million guys! I cant even remember how long I've been watching :P

Keep up the good work! <3

hahahahahahaa 143 pages riiight well Linus good luck checking out every single poster here to see if he embodies your values :D

though I have to say, this is, with one exeption (not gonna name now) the only online tech community I've ever been to that is .. well, soooo muuuuuuuuch pooooooositive

Linus and friends, you sound like MY FRIENDS.

And that's the feeling I get. That's why you're special and unlike other channels. So keep up (the amazing work). You people, you're amazing. You took a crapload of risk for this. I'm so happy it all worked out, really.

Congrats to you all great video makers from LinusTechTips  for hitting 1 million subs!  :) I found LinusTechTips when i was looking for a awesome tech reviews based YouTube channel!

Keep up the god work! And congrats for setting up a guinness world record for highest elevation lan party!

Congrats on 1mill well deserved. You guys are the best and have been able to help others around me and direct heaps of them to your channel, I go to you first to find anything that's new or I may have heard when I'm around an about.

I hope I win the custom built pc and I can't wait to see what the case looks like, even if it is just scribbles

Linus tech tips is the best, keep the videos coming and good luck in the future in all your endeavours

Hey Guys,

I've only been watching your videos for the past year and a bit and only a recent addition to the forum, but your videos gave me the courage to build my own pc. Your videos are both informative and fun to watch which makes the daily videos a must watch when I wake up. I found Linus Tech tips while searching for pc builds and part reviews. You make some of the best tech videos on YouTube in my opinion and cant wait to see where the company develops in the future. Something I personally love seeing is all the behind the scenes clips, so continuing to make such videos will be much appreciated. Congratulation on the 1 million subscribers and here's to the next million!!!

Damian from New Zealand

I have been watching the videos on youtube for a long time now but never actually checked out this forum - Big Mistake!

Your channel on youtube is the first place i look for a review on anything computer/phone related.

You guys are simply the best at what you do so I wish you all the best for the future and good job on the 1 million subscribers!

you guys are awesome! thanks for being so awesome and informative!! and yes surface pro 3 would be amazing :D

Man Linus, how far have you come?

I started watching your videos long before you even had 100k subscribers. I remember looking for reflections on windows etc to see the original (very shy) cameraman. I really wanted to know how he looked and sometimes I was able to catch a glimpse. :D 

I also really enjoyed your more private videos you posted on LinusCatTips back in the days like your house-tour but I understand why you don't post such videos anymore.

Also, I wanted to say a big Thank You to your crew, NCIX, Yvonne and anyone else involved so that me and a million others can enjoy great tech content every day! :)

Don't forget to subscribe for more unboxings, reviews and other computer videos!

I found linus about the same time when i was really getting into computers a couple years ago, and he has made it so much easier to learn, to expand my knowledge of computers and their hardware. He helped me get to the point where I realized that this is my real passion, and I love him for that. He's on a level that I can really trust things he says, he's no fanboy in any sense, he says things how they are and he gives real reviews. He's able to spread his vast wealth of knowledge in a positive way to help others to better themselves. 

Over all I just want to say that I'm so glad that he is here, that he shows us all these great things, and helps us better ourselves in this passion.