Closest Game To Destiny but for PC

Dive5885

Hello Everyone! 

Saw some game play for Destiny and I gotta say I sorta liked it. 

But sadly its only for consoles. 

Is there anything on PC that's close to the game play as Destiny ? 

Thanks! 

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

What happened to Destiny releasing for PC?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Which part do you exactly like? If it's the shooting/future aspect you could give FireFall a go, though it's not really the same but I've heard good things about it.

Don't know of any other mmorpg that has futuristic shooting like Destiny(was thinking the Secret World for a second but it doesn't resemble it at all).

But no worries, Destiny will be coming to PC in a few months so we can have a go at it with our machines ;)

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I thought it was only coming out for consoles. 

If its coming out for PC then that's perfect!! 

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

Which part do you exactly like? If it's the shooting/future aspect you could give FireFall a go, though it's not really the same but I've heard good things about it.

Don't know of any other mmorpg that has futuristic shooting like Destiny(was thinking the Secret World for a second but it doesn't resemble it at all).

But no worries, Destiny will be coming to PC in a few months so we can have a go at it with our machines ;)

The game play sorta reminds me of Halo when I played on a 360 years ago. ( Halo 3 )

So It has to be like you said the Shooting/Future part. 

Only thing that came to mind to me was Mass Effect

March 2015 is the pc release date. Let's hope it stays that way.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Honestly, when I played the Beta I thought it played a lot like Borderlands. Lots and lots of looting and enemies that have a lot of health.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

it was never planned for PC release

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Borderlands 2, though they said a PC release of Destiny is possible just far off.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

FireFall if you want FPS-MMO-RPG. Borderlands games if you want FPS Co-op. Planetside 2 if you want competitive FPS-MMO. Mass Effect series if you want story-driven TPS.

it was never planned for PC release

Wasnt there some Netlinked episode where they said something about that?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Wasnt there some Netlinked episode where they said something about that?

probably a rumor

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

FireFall if you want FPS-MMO-RPG. Borderlands games if you want FPS Co-op. Planetside 2 if you want competitive FPS-MMO. Mass Effect series if you want story-driven TPS.

I will try all and see! 

My source for saying it's coming to PC.

http://www.breathecast.com/articles/destiny-pc-release-date-bungie-and-activision-via-steam-on-march-2015-17324/

Guess we'll find out in 2015.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Borderlands 2 is about the closest you'll get in terms of being an "MMO" and a shooter.  They're both more like co-op drop in games and Destiny adds some group/merge features.

There is FireFall but it's unfortunately very shallow and not very engrossing.

I'm loving the hype online at the moment regarding Destiny as if it's a total game changer, where as extremely similar games have already existed on PC and console for years now.

Nobody cares Xbone fans.  Nobody cares for your shitty slow console shooter, stop trying to justify your purchase by grossly over exaggerating all the mediocre features it celebrates.

Borderlands 2 and the upcoming Pre-Sequel are pretty close to Destiny.  Beyond those two, there's not much in terms of choice.