Just Wanted To Say Thank You

Bansh33

Good Evening Guys and Gals! So on my way home from work i got to really thinking about my life and how much i have achieved in so little time. But unfortunately a lot of those things come at a price. Over the past year a lot has happened to me that has scarred me for life. Im an active duty military member for going on 3 years now and it has given me my wife and my daughter. But i have given up my best friend to suicide and had dealt with a dead body in my line of work. Computers have always been my saving grace when the going gets tough and it is my vent and escape from a lot of things. That being said i discovered LTT about 6 months after my friends passing and they have been nothing but there for me indirectly of course but it has helped me get over a lot of what im dealing with. In the winter i was told that i have PTSD and i was on antidepressants and was told to go to counseling so i did and was cleared about 2 months ago. I was having nightmares all the time and random flashbacks during the day and at the most inconvenient times. I joined the forum back in June and it has helped me by allowing me to be myself to others because being a nerd at work isn't necessarily the most popular thing. You all have indirectly helped me out and i would want to grant a proper THANK YOU it means the world to me!!! 

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Aweh, shucks.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Aweh, shucks.

I am so original

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Happy to help in a very insignificant and indirect way but every little bit helps I suppose

Welcome to your home, the internet, the home of us who aren't "normal"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Welcome to your home, the internet, the home of us who aren't "normal"

hahaha sooooo true

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Good Evening Guys and Gals! So on my way home from work i got to really thinking about my life and how much i have achieved in so little time. But unfortunately a lot of those things come at a price. Over the past year a lot has happened to me that has scarred me for life. Im an active duty military member for going on 3 years now and it has given me my wife and my daughter. But i have given up my best friend to suicide and had dealt with a dead body in my line of work. Computers have always been my saving grace when the going gets tough and it is my vent and escape from a lot of things. That being said i discovered LTT about 6 months after my friends passing and they have been nothing but there for me indirectly of course but it has helped me get over a lot of what im dealing with. In the winter i was told that i have PTSD and i was on antidepressants and was told to go to counseling so i did and was cleared about 2 months ago. I was having nightmares all the time and random flashbacks during the day and at the most inconvenient times. I joined the forum back in June and it has helped me by allowing me to be myself to others because being a nerd at work isn't necessarily the most popular thing. You all have indirectly helped me out and i would want to grant a proper THANK YOU it means the world to me!!! 

Hey @Bansh33, I have been done that same road. Its hard to say the least. But like you, We get through it. We are always here for those of us who are doin it tuff. Kudos to you for seeking help. You've done well.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

Hey @Bansh33, I have been done that same road. Its hard to say the least. But like you, We get through it. We are always here for those of us who are doin it tuff. Kudos to you for seeking help. You've done well.

thank you it is much appreciated and i hope i help make others happy as well as you all did for me

Bansh33 best of luck in the future with your health and everything else.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S