Has everyone else forgotten about watch dogs?

Snickerzz

I played it for maybe a week after it launched and i havent touched it since, i dont even have uplay downloaded any more XDD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

pretty much. overhyped bull...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yep.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

overhyped bull...

..cheese

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I bought the season pass. It was a huge waste, since i dont even care about it now

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Forgotten? More like suppressed.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I re downloaded it to see if it still runs like crap. I completed the whole game with an avg of 20fps. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Forgotten? More like suppressed.

Oi! I thought you were sleeping, you were just avoiding @LukaP weren't you...I'd do the same

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Oi! I thought you were sleeping, you were just avoiding @LukaP weren't you...I'd do the same

It hasn't kicked in yet.

So why not check the forum? :P

ikr

It hasn't kicked in yet.

dont lie lover!!!

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

ikr

dont lie lover!!!

I'd never...OK maybe I would.

I'd never...OK maybe I would.

*cough* sig *cough*

It hasn't kicked in yet.

Okay...m9

@LukaP and @DEcobra11 are just being nerds in Skype anyways.

I'll probably pick it up during the Steam Winter Sale if they've released some patches that actually fixes the shite performance and horrid mouse input. I really want to play it, but this shit keeps me from even thinking about it.

Patches that fix this won't happen.

Black Flag still has horrible performance, and it's been out for a year.

I enjoyed it when I rented it on console and I have it for pc after winning it in a contest on here but haven't played it since I got it.  I want to like the game and will be putting some hours into it soon but I will not forgive and forget what Ubisoft did.  In fact Ubisoft has done so much to deserve people's hate I can't believe anyone would buy their games at this point.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I still play it sometimes, i like getting 3/3 stars for all the chess challenges, im about 70% done on that. If it weren't for the horrible driving i would play it a lot more in free roam for fun but between the bad handling and stutters i would rather just walk and hack peoples phones/listen in to conversations for fun lol

Pretty game. Story lasted about 2 minutes.

AI that wants to make you kill Ubisoft.

Runs like a 3 cyl. on fire, submerged in water.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I never even bought it / played it

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

On my rig (You can check in my profile), It runs fabulously on Ultra and AA as TXAA 2X and Textures on high and runs around 30 to 45 FPS. No overclocking, everything is stock and I love this game that I completed the Story mode three times. I am still playing it and enjoying it.

Yeah, that game was stupid.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I have made a personal boycott to Ubisoft. If anyone else follows suit I will be happy. I bought Watch Dogs and didn't pre-order it though because I might be stupid but I am not completely stupid. Pre-ordering should be banned.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Finished it, don't care anymore about it, but i will never forget what kind of crap ubisoft tried to gave the pc gamers.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon