Calling All Nerds

Rising

So i was looking around my room and i noticed i have an ungodly amount of nerdy collectibles compared to my friends, and even other geeky family members. I though i'd see who else has their room's or houses shelves decked with nerdy collectibles. this can range anywhere from a box set of a video game you have on display. chain-maille, figurines. A total head count and/or a list of the items would be interesting! Let the Nerd off begin!

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

you do realize you're calling the entire forum then? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I just realized that i have zero collectibles.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

xD , i just started buying physical nerdy things because i stopped giving a Sh!t what people think.I have a doom action figure from dota ,2 tshirt, chery mx switch tester, and the first USB bitcoin miner thingy . I forget the name now xD

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I collect coins.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

you do realize your calling the entire forum then? 

My god we've got everyone turning their profile pics sideways now xD

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

join us joins us join us 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I collect tech boxes.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

Suddenly I'm not applicable to this because I don't have anything nerdy. :P

I like the invert.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

CoD Collectors editions from Black ops 1 and on.

Go ahead, make fun of me.

//ccap

I had a 2.0 GHz Celeron and a P4. My dad threw them out. I'm pist as fawk. My dad always throws out stuff without asking.

i think i have about 30+ of them.. i got tired of counting :T

List:

Chain-maille dice bag for D&D

Stack of old advanced D&D books (i'll count the like 19 of them as 1)

Chain-maille coif

Roman Legion Helmet

Plush Tardis

Plush Gandalf

Plush Dalek

Plush Jelly Kid from Bravest Warriors

Plush Enterprise

Replica Sting

Replica Sting Sheath

Collectible Ezio hidden blade

an ocarina from Legend of Zelda (i can play like, 4 songs? i just run around playing the Lon-Lon Ranch song)

The Docter's sonic scredriver (Smith's)

The Docters Time watch

A WOW copllectors pack (i've never even played WOW xD)

A giant SC2 box i get from block buster. its about 4 feet tall and 2.5 feet wide, love it.

A star wars "Defender of the Empire" on floppy disk

an Enterprise spatula (My GF got it for me cus space fucking pancakes bro)

Computer (U Wot M8?)

a Street fighter cardboard display peice

one of those full size stand ups of the Tardis.

Game of thrones books

A Skyrim Dovikin mask (cloth)

some swords

Star trek jacket (its on thinkgeek)

speaking of thinkgeek i have about 32 somthing stickers from my purchases

a stack of old Doctor Who comics

Were Wolf the ultimate edition

A paintball gun painted to look like the halo SMG from ODST.

A stack of the Skyrim maps

T-shirts (that can be one)

.....i'll edit when i think of more

You can blame pray to and thank @helping for this new trend ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I have a $200 replica lightsaber. :D

And a few boxes full of Star Wars stuff.

:T that i don't have... but i'm saving up to get an UltraSaber atm

You can blame pray to and thank @helping for this new trend ;)

and+then+how+they+used+an+escape+rope+be

Curse you!!!

:T that i don't have... but i'm saving up to get an UltraSaber atm

Ah, those are pretty cool, but my saber cost me $200 in like '06. They're going for about $1400 on ebay right now.

Curse you!!!

Tipsy your profile pic. Now. You must be assimilated.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Tipsy your profile pic. Now. You must be assimilated.

assuming direct control.... 

Specs

assuming direct control.... 

You are now one of us. =]

Spoiler

Ah, those are pretty cool, but my saber cost me $200 in like '06. They're going for about $1400 on ebay right now.

Master Replicas (the original Force FX Lightsaber makers and who i assume you bought from) Lost their patent right in like 08 i think. but since then Hasbro picked up the idea and makes about the same thing for the same price, with well... Hasbro quality. Ultra Sabers however don't have a patent and don't make the movie light-sabers they just make custom light-sabers out of aluminum and with actually strong blades meant for stage fights. so its basically the same thing as the FX ones just meant to be swung. they range from like, $60-700 US.

Master Replicas (the original Force FX Lightsaber makers and who i assume you bought from) Lost their patent right in like 08 i think. but since then Hasbro picked up the idea and makes about the same thing for the same price, with well... Hasbro quality. Ultra Sabers however don't have a patent and don't make the movie light-sabers they just make custom light-sabers out of aluminum and with actually strong blades meant for stage fights. so its basically the same thing as the FX ones just meant to be swung. they range from like, $60-700 US.

Yeah, if I swung my sword and hit another one, it would probably snap in half.

None but I'd like to buy these glasses for decoration

9ded0288e863fbe79d863f606cb05c21_XL.jpg

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.