Facebook UK now has 71 different gender options

LAwLz

I'm translizard.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

why is woman a new option?

It used to be "male" and "female" but it seems like they now allow you to pick "man" or "woman" if you want instead.

They need to add one more, because as a married man I am gender suppressed.  :( 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Just remove the gender category for fucks sake. Just have a category saying "PENIS?" Followed by a yes or no.

This shit is retarded. I hate my generation.

Bitching about how much you hate your generation is retarded.

I agree, it's a little over the top, but I'm glad that it shows a huge company is constatnly supporting LGBT.

If they replaced the gender selection drop down with a text box, this thread and all the hatred associated with it wouldn't exist. End of story.

I think removing the Gender category all together would probably have better effect. If people are so easily insulted by what gender they get labelled with, why not remove the labels all together? Agreed a text box is better than the current implementation though.

I think removing the Gender category all together would probably have better effect. If people are so easily insulted by what gender they get labelled with, why not remove the labels all together? Agreed a text box is better than the current implementation though.

I think there should be an option whether or not you'd like to share your gender, and then a text box if you would. 

I'd like to live in a world without labels, as labels are frequently used to distort, destroy, and subjugate those who are different. However a world like that is a long way off.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I don't think people are hurt by it. Atleast not the people with a non binary gender anyway.