NVidia Game 24 event London

ZombieHawk

Hey guys! Who from here is going to be attending this awesome event hosted by NVidia in London?

It's entirely FREE and this is what's announced already for it:

GET HANDS ON WITH PRE-RELEASE GAME TITLES FROM UBISOFT, 2K, BANDAI NAMCO, DEEP SILVER, WARNER BROS AND LOTS OF OTHERS

FREE BEER AND FOOD*

FREE LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRT*

FREE GEFORCE GTX GAMING PAD*

GET HANDS ON WITH OCULUS RIFT VR HEADSETS

SEE 4K GAMING IN ACTION

PLAY ON NEW NVIDIA G-SYNC GAMING MONITORS

PRIZES TO BE WON THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT INCLUDING GEFORCE GTX GRAPHICS CARDS AND NVIDIA SHIELD TABLETS

PACKED WITH PLAYABLE GAMES AND PRESENTATIONS AND LOTS MORE

WITNESS NEVER BEFORE SEEN TECHNOLOGY DEMOS

OVERCLOCKING WORKSHOP

BAR AND FOOD TRUCKS

RED BULL PROMOTION

PARTY ON INTO THE NIGHT WITH OUR RESIDENT DJ

Sorry for bad format on this post, wrote this from my phone. Definitely going to fix it up later.

Here's link to the event BTW:

http://www.geforce.co.uk/game24london

How can this not be a launch event?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I wish I could go to this. Well it is after college for me but I'm a poor teenager (as in doesn't have a lot of cash) who doesn't get allowed to go to London and come home late.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Thunderjolt I'm a bit lucky because I'm at uni and getting my student finance 3 days before the event :D. Only bad thing I got to travel from Portsmouth..

I wish I lived in London....

Your thread has seen the amazing Trogdor8freebird and his 500th shitpost. You should be astounded to have this honor, as it is the highest among any honor out there.... because I am awesome. That is all.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Thunderjolt I'm a bit lucky because I'm at uni and getting my student finance 3 days before the event :D. Only bad thing I got to travel from Portsmouth..

I just saw it's 18+ and sadly I'm a measly 17 turning 18 this Jan. It just adds insult to injury to how much I'd love to go. The greatest thing for me is I live about a 30-40 minute drive away from London and it's super easy to get trains there. It's like I can just reach out and grab it but it keeps on moving that tiny bit further away each time T_T

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Unlucky mate :( I post some pics here for you after the event :D

Free beer and food? Not even AMD can compete with that!

Maybe because AMD don't need to get people drunk to buy their GPU's.  :D

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

Free Beer? Sign me up!

#BeerTeamMasterrace

Oh Green Team I mean

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

You have to be 18  <_<    :(  :angry:   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

>:( WHY

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

I'm gonna be there

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I do not understand why i cannot go..... why is the invite for this not just a geforce card, of any type, that would be awesome and id be able to finally reap the benefits of living in London. this is just depressing.

You have to be 18  <_<    :(  :angry:   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

> :( WHY

Because free beer

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Because free beer

where i was raised free berr to anyone over 9................................

uhh....... yeah. xD

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

where i was raised free berr to anyone over 9................................

uhh....... yeah. xD

where I raised free vodka/beer/rum/jaegermeister for everyjuan over 15