What do YOU define as a "Macfag"

AnotherTechGuy

The first thing resembling an integrated circuit was invented (and patented) by Wener Jacobi in 1949.

the word "microprocessor" wasn't coined until 19 years later.

Hitler was on the yellow S3 team.

How dare you degrade what is probably the most influential product line up the world has seen!!!  If it wasn't for S3, pheasants would die before hunters could shoot them, the local under 13's would be perpetually at the bottom of the state ladder and the number of violent muggings would be higher.  Hitler had nothing to do with S3.  your thinking of the VIA C5 :P :lol:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Anyone who claims that Apple products have high end hardware (or at least high end hardware for the price).

I iz macfag, since the Mac Pro I own does have highend hardware designed for workstation use. :'(

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

How dare you degrade what is probably the most influential product line up the world has seen!!!  If it wasn't for S3, pheasants would die before hunters could shoot them, the local under 13's would be perpetually at the bottom of the state ladder and the number of violent muggings would be higher.  Hitler had nothing to do with S3.  your thinking of the VIA C5 :P :lol:

That's true. You're right. VIA can go die in a hole and then be buried along with hitler.

A Macfag... well in my eyes it would have to be the kind of people that put their phone on the table when they're eating(restaurant or out with friends and what not).... look at my phone people!

Or the ones that simply say apple this, apple that, best apple cuz it's apple.

Oh and I love the ones that claim that if it's another tech with some good/new technology and is not apple, their absolute answer: "They copied/stole that from Apple."

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Funny stuff, this thread seems like click bait, but have a lovely video on the topic. :)

This is probably offensive to people who use Gentoo... and sudo apt-get... :P

We're not neckbeards.

This is probably offensive to people who use Gentoo... and sudo apt-get... :P

We're not neckbeards.

I just typed macfag into youtube and found that masterpiece haha.

This comment was brilliant.

-1 His linux installation didn't break somehow

-1 Richard Stallman is too hygienic in that poster and not eating something off his shoe.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

BURN HIM!!! :ph34r:

Mhm I also have an alienware laptop  :)  And all the consoles

I am literally the enemy of this forum

I do have a nice custom built system though, so I just bet on that protecting me somehow (also my beard)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Mhm I also have an alienware laptop   :)  And all the consoles

I am literally the enemy of this forum

I do have a nice custom built system though, so I just bet on that protecting me somehow (also my beard)

Ohh... Okay then..... out of the blue, are you guys related in anyways...

tumblr_inline_n8h80pr31W1r87ec7.gif

Details separate people.

Anyway, what I define as a Macfag is someone who upholds Apple no matter what happens, but has no real idea about how computers work.

Or someone who claims Apple invents things. (they invented the process to mass-produce their Unibody laptops, but only because no one else is stupid enough to do something so expensive, slow and wasteful.) Not saying they don't innovate, they do, but they have never invented anything world-changing. Like Logan and Wendel said, Apple is a recipe company.

Anyone who supports Macs (nothing wrong with that, but...) and puts PCs down as stupid or inferior. The data centers and servers Apple owns do not run on OSX or on Apple computers, I can guarantee you that.

Ohh... Okay then..... out of the blue, are you guys related in anyways...

I said it was me in the first place?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I said it was me in the first place?

king joffrey , shadow captain.. meehhh what's the difference? :P

Details separate people.

king joffrey , shadow captain.. meehhh what's the difference? :P

WUT

WUT

christ . the joke died out by now :( , i was reffering to you both being evil ,

you're @ work i presume..

Details separate people.

Nothing, that's a horrible statement to say. That said, I do hate people who claim that Macbook airs are better PCs then PC laptops, despite not including a copy of windows. Also, that one person who claimed the Aorus X7 and MacBook pro with retina display weren't comparable because the later wasn't a gaming machine (I think it was a case of butthurt).

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

christ . the joke died out by now :( , i was reffering to you both being evil ,

you're @ work i presume..

Aye :) (Also I have not seen GoT...so ...did not understand)

Aye :) (Also I have not seen GoT...so ...did not understand)

Ahh.. no wonder, he's one EVIL dude,  Literally pure evil.

you should watch it sometime, it's not that big of a deal as people say it be, but it's something not to missed if you're into TV shows, lotta nudity & gore stuffs, me likey..:) 10 episodes each , buy it later on when the price drops this coming christmas.. (i should probably make a "winter is coming" joke) but you'll get that after watching the show...

Details separate people.

Ahh.. no wonder, he's one EVIL dude,  Literally pure evil.

you should watch it sometime, it's not that big of a deal as people say it be, but it's something not to missed if you're into TV shows, lotta nudity & gore stuffs, me likey.. :) 10 episodes each , buy it later on when the price drops this coming christmas.. (i should probably make a "winter is coming" joke) but you'll get that after watching the show...

I watched series 1, but never massively got into it, I just got finished watching House of Cards, that was an epic show :P

Macfag, to me is a 11 year old who brags about his Mac being from Apple and all. That it looks better, is more durable and it can even last for the next 6 years. Dammit. -_-
Oh and yeah, it runs BF4 at 200 FPS. 

EDIT-Fixed typos :/

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

I watched series 1, but never massively got into it, I just got finished watching House of Cards, that was an epic show :P

i watched HOC for the cinematography, it was pure quality to 'look at' regardless of the story, i think the series ended perfectly..

Details separate people.

i watched HOC for the cinematography, it was pure quality to 'look at' regardless of the story, i think the series ended perfectly..

Mhm it was a gorgeous show, shooting on Red Epics

Someone who loves macaroni cheese. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Locked - we don't need threads like this