What do YOU define as a "Macfag"

AnotherTechGuy

Straight off, this post is not intended to offend homosexuals; the term "Macfag" is a coined term.

Title says it all; today I was having a discussion with a few friends (Striked by my purchase of iPhone 6 accessories prior to announcement) and ownership of a Macbook, iPad, iPhone, iPod and Hackintosh.

./no

Macfag sounds like a person who eats at mcdonalds and if you say something about mcdonalds he yells at you.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

i give it 5 more posts....

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Macfag sounds like a person who eats at mcdonalds and if you say something about mcdonalds he yells at you.

What if I like McDonalds AND Apple Macs...

I must be the most hated person here ^^

i give it 5 more posts....

Generous

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'd define it as someone who defends all the flaws of the company. No matter how big they fuck up, he/she will defend it. Blind loyalty towards a company. People like that give companies power.

And indeed, this will be deleted soon :P

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Anyone who claims that Apple products have high end hardware (or at least high end hardware for the price).

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

@Spharxx 

Macfag(s)

1. A person or group of people who insist on discriminating against other people based on their choice in personal computers without allowing the recipient of this hate to defend their choice of personal computer.

2.A person or group of people who can no longer be reasoned with on the topic of personal computers.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I should really be sleeping right now but whatever. Anyways back to the topic, I would probably consider a person who is a quote on quote "macfag" if they are basically a fan boy. They believe that Apple in this case, or any company is the MASTER RACE or the best. They will by any means only use their products, and only say the pros about them.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

What do YOU define as a "Macfag"

you?

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

regardless of who you're trying to offend, using the term "fag" is inherently homophobic.

This isn't 4chan. please go elsewhere if you want to talk like a 12 year old.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Must be something wrong with the forums tonight, no mention of Nvidia, AMD or hitler yet.  :unsure: 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Must be something wrong with the forums tonight, no mention of Nvidia, AMD or hitler yet.  :unsure:

Well  you just mentioned them

Also its 10:30 am for me :P

Hitler was on the red team btw

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

regardless of who you're trying to offend, using the term "fag" is inherently homophobic.

This isn't 4chan. please go elsewhere if you want to talk like a 12 year old.

Did you even read the first post?

./no

Well  you just mentioned them

Also its 10:30 am for me :P

So they were right, I am the fanboy that starts all these flame wars. :o

I heard goeballs was a titan fan and goering had a fetish for consoles.

Did you even read the first post?

yes. obviously.

have you read the CoC?

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

No, Hitler was on the team that tried to make the red (AMD), green (Nvidia), and blue (Intel) teams subservient to him and his Aryan master race.

ruhl9.jpg

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

If you have a problem, tag a mod :)

already reported ;)

Nobody because I'm not gonna call some random person a fag 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

People who thinks that ONLY Apple products are superior. I do own a Macbook Pro 13" 2011 and i plan on getting the iPhone 6. I like the build quality and software, but i do agree that there are better products out there than Apple. Does that make a me a MacFag?

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

No, Hitler was on the team that tried to make the red (AMD), green (Nvidia), and blue (Intel) teams subservient to him and his Aryan master race.

ruhl9.jpg

I haven't given anyone permission to use my picture on these forums. :angry:

hehehehehehehe :P

but yeah, that's pretty offensive, maybe you should tone down the title and op :S

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The first thing resembling an integrated circuit was invented (and patented) by Wener Jacobi in 1949.

the word "microprocessor" wasn't coined until 19 years later.

Hitler was on the yellow S3 team.

Funny stuff, this thread seems like click bait, but have a lovely video on the topic. :)

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q