NZXT’s Source 340

ObeseWalrus

What the f**k happened to the Digital Storm Bolt 2 nock off, i wanted one

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

All for $70

wth really?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yeah i was thinking you could maybe mod the psu cover to be shorter and allow for another 120mm fan/rad mount and then try to figure something out for the top. Have to see some more pics of the internals to be sure though.

check the website link I gave, they gave some good pics of the internals.

Being all steel is a huge advantage here, steel is so much easier and more forgiving to work with compared to aluminium and plastic. I want to mod this beast.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It7xugI.gif

:o

For some reason Op couldn't be bothered to post the price even though it was clearly listed, so everyone thought it had yet to be revealed. There were multiple people who were asking about price and then I stumbled upon your post with an exaggerated price tag so I figured you would be the best person to reply to. Even though your post was a joke, for the joke to make sense it implies that the price of the case was unknown to you and the target audience of the joke. My reply to you was still correct in purpose and meaning because you did not know the price and I was informing you. If the joke had gone over my head I would have asked something idiotic like: "Why would it cost so much?". By informing you of the correct price, not only did the joke not go over my head, but by falsifying the implication that you were unaware of the cases true price I "destroyed" your joke. I suppose one could say I caught it before it could go over my head.

auwll.jpg

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

MAN this case in white with an Asus X99 Deluxe.......

just......omg

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

It's basically an H440 for half the price. Good case imo. As much as I love my H440, this would be an awesome case for someone on a budget.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

It's a beautiful mini-monolith of a case, but I feel they could have done a better job on the top. Instead of only one fan without radiator support, I would have preferred to see a fan-free, clean surface. I suppose it could be modded, though. Because the top is a textured matte black even with the white version, I suppose I could do something like this...

befvo7.png  or this...   2yoefed.png   to cover up the ugly fan vent.

Holy shit, NZXT are on top of their right now! It looks absolutely beautiful, and for that price it's actually a steel.... haha get it? nvmd. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I approve of this, no pussy aluminium.

that thing if its got a high quality think steel will be HEAVY

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

i think i just found my next case. unless i do mATX. though since its smaller than a normal mid, i think this is still in my list of cases(my list only consists of this case lol) 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Yes, heavy metal case for strong burly man, girly man keep wimpy aluminium

969476_568274043209839_446125303_n.jpg

It's fucking $69.99. HOLY SHIT. I may have just found the case for my Anniversary Edition build!

I bet it'll be like $340.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

It's fucking $69.99. HOLY SHIT. 

Ikr? 

Its times like this I wish I had so much money I could just build computers for the hell of it. 

I'm also a bit tempted to replaced my 350D at home with one of these....but thats just such a waste of a perfectly good 350D :/ 

Damn this addiction.... 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Yes, heavy metal case for strong burly man, girly man keep wimpy aluminium

969476_568274043209839_446125303_n.jpg

yes i rock a steel full tower case which i carry to lans it will still be heavy

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

yes i rock a steel full tower case which i carry to lans it will still be heavy

On the plus side, no one will steal it :P 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Its times like this I wish I had so much money I could just build computers for the hell of it. 

I'm also a bit tempted to replaced my 350D at home with one of these....but thats just such a waste of a perfectly good 350D :/ 

Yeah but $69.99 for a gorgeous case?

Not to start anything but the black one looks like it could have been designed by Apple -- like what the Mac Pro would be if it were a mid tower. NZXT is on a roll in 2014 with cases!

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

This is good, especially at $70. 

@LinusTech WE NEED A REVIEW!

My only gripe seems to be a lack of front ventilation. Linus should do some testing of this...

Maybe put some fans in and check temps with and without the front panel on. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

YES

i was going to buy the Corsair 550D but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN !!!!!

all steel what !!!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Can we please get an extended remixed 5 minute version of this video with this song? lol.

or like a 5 hour rave version

Not very, a NZXT representative said it weighs 7.5 kg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!