How to deal with disrespectful children in the ages 12 to 15

LarsReviews

In the Bus from school today, there was this 6th grader behind me always putting his feet up, next to my head which is rude and disgusting. When I asked him to please not do that, he and the guys next to him just laugh. The Problem is, if I would hit him to make him stop, I would be the asshole. I don't know what to do than to tell him to stop. 

I am 18. So I have to take full consequences for my actions. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Why didn't you just put his legs down?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

tazer jk, get a camera and hide after 3 incidents go to office if fails and happens 3 more times  theirs no way you can be the asshole and just attribute putting feet their with pain...

You're in Germany and if I remember correctly, you can carry knives. Buy a knife and don't use it on them but instead show it to them so they know you carry it. They will never be within 15ft of you again.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Depends on how old you are. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Steal his shoe.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

dickpunch. when that doesnt work, ask the bus driver to kick him out

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

You could spank him. But remember to cuddle and care after you spank. Spank responsibly.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Just.. uhh whats the word. flick his feet with your hands or just slap him in the cheek. just ignore people who says that you're an asshole

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

In the Bus from school today, there was this 6th grader behind me always putting his feet up, next to my head which is rude and disgusting. When I asked him to please not do that, he and the guys next to him just laugh. The Problem is, if I would hit him to make him stop, I would be the asshole. I don't know what to do than to tell him to stop.

Sometimes the only way to deal with assholes is to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Some need to learn the hard way.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

First how old are you. If you are more than 10 years older than him just physically push his legs down, but if you are less than 10 years older than him just hurt him emotionally. Make fun of something about him or than fact that he jerks it. I am 16 and when I realize how petty that sounds but I have been dealing with little bastards for years. If all else fails just ask the bus driver to kick him off.

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

im 15 and i have no problem putting assholes down.....works 95% and i always have proof

welcome to the real world , where people are quite different from the movies...

Details separate people.

Violence is not the option. Just put some itching powder on his feet, he will get them off there fast enough.

Why didn't you just put his legs down?

Guess what happens if I do that, He puts the back up.

Kick him in the throat

Then he will run to his mommy. Alot of people in my Grade are talking about this, because the younger ones have turned into monsters and than if we do something, we have to apologize in front of their teachers, because we are grown up and bla bla bla...

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

im 15 and i have no problem putting assholes down.....works 95% and i always have proof

next day or if you meet them again, switch positions then put your feet next to his head. then when he ask you to stop just grin

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Just punch him.

(Fake punch. Scare the crap outta him.)

And then punch him if it doesn't work.

In the shin.

Then have everyone in your grade start a riot, invade the little kids' classes and fuck em up with scissors, then burn the school down and run into the mountains. (please don't)

Act psycho, or intimidating if you know how to do so. Sometimes simple staring and making no noise can raise the tension thru the roof! :D

Guess what happens if I do that, He puts the back up.

Then he will run to his mommy. Alot of people in my Grade are talking about this, because the younger ones have turned into monsters and than if we do something, we have to apologize in front of their teachers, because we are grown up and bla bla bla...

Be an asshole to him too.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Then have everyone in your grade start a riot, invade the little kids' classes and fuck em up with scissors, then burn the school down and run into the mountains. (please don't)

Yes, dont run into the mountains. Dont be a pussi. 

Holy fuckus Batman! Violence!?! The kid's a piddly little teenager whose mind is in a pit of uncertainty about what the rest of his life will be about and you want to cause him physical harm? Remember how you felt at that time?

If it really bothers you that much, switch seats. Christ. Can nobody here be reasonable?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /