lizardsquad twitch ddos

darkspeedy26

soo,

lizardsquad succesfully took down playstation network, xboxlive, tumblr, individual twitch streams, runescape, path of exile,... , (back then i tought they still loved pc masterrace)

but now they took down our beloved twitch.tv (the whole twitch afaik, i cant get on twitch this moment)

olCNkMs.png

their twitter for updates if u are interested https://twitter.com/LizardSquad

as a sensational title i could have said lizardsquad hates pcmasterrace

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

well shit, this just reached new levels of of insanity from these guys, i guess we could say these aren't script kiddies anymore :/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Twitch *almost* loads for me

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I lol'd and such when it was Xbone and Sony servers, but I had no idea they were attacking PC-related servers.

Didn't they say #pcmasterrace at one time?

I'm confused. These guys are idiots.

why do i feel like now that they have hit a lot of big sites they might end up pissing off the wrong type of people that will most likely give them a taste of their own medicine

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

I lol'd and such when it was Xbone and Sony servers, but I had no idea they were attacking PC-related servers.

afaik they did, TWICE

1VvJzTN.png

M9kUILL.png

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

The "lizard squad" tweeted this: https://twitter.com/LizardSquad/status/503919092080709633

They're aiming it at all PC centric services, what a bunch of douches.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

why do i feel like now that they have hit a lot of big sites they might end up pissing off the wrong type of people that will most likely give them a taste of their own medicine

they pissed off the wrong people when they ddos twitch, i'm sure there's hackers hunting these guys now

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

This is what happens when socially awkward teenagers learn to 'computer' before they learn to masturbate.

Weren't their IPs already dropped by Fame? I thought these were supposed to be kids claiming someone elses work?

All the do is spam the servers with traffic. 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

no they claimed to of taken down sony then another guy said he did because #pcmasterrace.

Edit: nvm it was them lol yea they are idiots haha

This is what happens when socially awkward teenagers learn to 'computer' before they learn to masturbate.

not really i find these guy to be idiots brainwashed with Illuminati ideology

Weren't their IPs already dropped by Fame? I thought these were supposed to be kids claiming someone elses work?

Could be, might not be, there's always hackers saying they're better than the famous hackers with some information on them. Of course when I say hackers I mean 'hackers.'

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

It's time like this that I wish ISPs would just control their traffic properly and block the IP of people who are obviously trying to DDoS a server.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Gaben will smite these traitors.

c7886dfa97c50c195d9304616d1f6360.jpg

#pcmasterrace

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

well shit, this just reached new levels of of insanity from these guys, i guess we could say these aren't script kiddies anymore :/

But it is still trolling at the finest, with such bizarre referendums.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

It's time like this that I wish ISPs would just control their traffic properly and block the IP of people who are obviously trying to DDoS a server.

They're trying, they just confuse a DDoS with Netflix.