I don't enjoy listening to women talk about movies/tv/etc. Am I sexist?

Sammael

/title

Every time I go to youtube and listen to a video where all the participants are women, I get annoyed.  And many times even if it's mostly a sausage fest with one woman on the show, she is often the most annoying one.

It must be me, but maybe not.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Not all women are annoying, but the ones you get on youtube generally are irritating fuckwits. Also, feminazis are rather annoying.

Also, it could mean you're finally coming out the closet OP.

You could be soo deep inside the closet you were bumming Mr Tumnus in Narnia without knowing it!

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Depends if they know what they are talking about. People from both genders can be annoying when they talk about stuff they have no idea about

As someone who has spent a lot of time in and around women, I would highly recommend learning to like listening to them talk.

Now this is a weired Topic, but any way, it's just you, your personality, if you are Interested in other Woman without any thing to do with feeling like a sexist, than you're not one, simple, i'm sure it's nothing, don't give it too much thought ;)

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Well, i don't think women are funny. Like i can't stand watching female comedians. 

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

/title

puberty will change that, you'll see ^^ 

Well this might be the weirdest topic of today.

^

oh, you ... ^^

no really...

760029144.jpg

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

Internalized hatred for women? Yup, going to go ahead and say you're sexist.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

This thread even caused Linus to turn to drugs. 

Dj9plJX.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'd agree if it was about women comedians but can't say I'm with you on the 'just talking about movies and tv.

Don't reckon it's sexist though, that phrase gets thrown about too much.

That's a bit strange... Do you find all of them anoying? I find quite a few anoying on YT and in real life but I also find quite a few men anoying on YT and in real life. :D

Anyway, get used to it, women tend to talk A LOT in life and you should get used to it! :D

You have no idea, how often we as girls getting annoyed about guys,

who have more boiling sperm cells then brain cells!

Just read some of those immature youtube comments.

Thats what i call annoying

Depends on if you dislike them because they are women, or because you just find them annoying.

Most people on YouTube are pretty obnoxious so it's totally fine to dislike many of them for that reason. A lot of times if you put one "different" person in a group they will often try to "fit in" and it feels unnatural. That might be what you've experienced.

Well personally I can't name any funny female comedians, and to be honest, I don't think there are any.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Nah, some voices are just grating to the ears.

Examples, "The View" is just squawking hen noises, Sarah Palin has a droning voice as does Hillary Clinton. The same kinda applies in the work force where both genders prefer a firm male voice in whoever is in charge. - I like my girlfriend's voice, though. That is soothing and her voice is adorbs.

Nah, some voices are just grating to the ears.

Examples, "The View" is just squawking hen noises, Sarah Palin has a droning voice as does Hillary Clinton. The same kinda applies in the work force where both genders prefer a firm male voice in whoever is in charge. - I like my girlfriend's voice, though. That is soothing and her voice is adorbs.

Not really by boss is female and I like her better then maybe old boss as my last job.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Not really by boss is female and I like her better then maybe old boss as my last job.

I said prefer, not a definite. The last boss I had was female and such a terrible leader at that. She would loom over you and tell sex jokes with the guys..she also was overly emotional and yelled like a banshee whenever she didn't get her way.

I said prefer, not a definite. The last boss I had was female and such a terrible leader at that. She would loom over you and tell sex jokes with the guys..she also was overly emotional and yelled like a banshee whenever she didn't get her way.

I wasn't trying to say you were wrong I was just letting you know that I personally disagree with what you said. I can understand why from that experience why you dislike female bosses however my boss could probably change your mind if you ever came and worked for her. She is super nice and is always very respectful.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I wasn't trying to say you were wrong I was just letting you know that I personally disagree with what you said. I can understand why from that experience why you dislike female bosses however my boss could probably change your mind if you ever came and worked for her. She is super nice and is always very respectful.

Don't get me wrong that I'm being anti female authority or something. That job, there were actually two supervisors that would come in on a given day. The schedule was hectic since this was at an airport. The crass woman I first described was a woman named Chyna, I legit could not stand her. The other one was Cathy, who was seen less than Chyna, but Cathy was the stark contrast as in she was a sweet woman that I didn't mind working for and wished she was more primary than the other woman.

Yeah. You are.

/title

Every time I go to youtube and listen to a video where all the participants are women, I get annoyed. And many times even if it's mostly a sausage fest with one woman on the show, she is often the most annoying one.

It must be me, but maybe not.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

It's one thing to be annoyed with a presenter. It's another to attribute that annoyance to their sex.

Maybe these presenters were actually annoying? Anita makes my ears bleed while I can listen to Pistol from Tek Syndicate go on about a subject without any issue at all.

Maybe these presenters were actually annoying? Anita makes my ears bleed while I can listen to Pistol from Tek Syndicate go on about a subject without any issue at all.

^ True Story