What's the funniest comment you've seen on the internet?

werto165

I was looking under the comments for the latest wan show, I found this comment and made me laugh, just wondering if you've got any other funny comments. 

"I'm 14 and would feel super unconfutable be in a shelf driving car" 

(decided to remove the guys google+ name) 

Found these online: 800794635437416765115358.jpg

BLWjk.png

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Now if I posted this people would be like "Your shitposting you suck dude stop making fun of people"

I find it weird that kids feel the need to announce their age before getting to the point of their comment.

I looked him up and he's Swedish, so I guess I can let him off. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

hahahaha

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I am 15 and i dissagree with you!

Hii 55

me toooo

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

System+of+a+Down_6f5e4a_5233950.jpg

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

System+of+a+Down_6f5e4a_5233950.jpg

i feel bad for laughing

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Random one which popped into mind.

71641.jpg

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

i feel bad for laughing

Who the hell gave it a "racist warning"!? It's not at all racist.

If anything wouldn't it be handicap bullying?

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I find it weird that kids feel the need to announce their age before getting to the point of their comment.

I am 15 and i dissagree with you!

hmm...maybe that's the sign of the times...so, everbody needs a courtly introduction now...

my scotch is 18, and my message reads as follows....  ^^

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

Who the hell gave it a "racist warning"!? It's not at all racist.

If anything wouldn't it be handicap bullying?

they called everybody in africa a person with down syndrome

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

So? There's a ton of white (South) africans? 

Coders are seen as pedantic persons with absolutely no common sense. This coder was told definitely to buy butter. He was then told that if they have eggs, buy a dozen. The stupid coder thought "the condition IF THEY HAVE EGGS has been met, so I must follow the next instruction, which is buy a dozen. Only an idiot would think that buy a dozen referred to butter. This is because eggs come in dozens, and are a normal purchase, and nobody would buy 12 packs of butter....

Just CTRL-F on the page and search for eggs to find the original posts.

I love this joke and it has stuck with me fore years, it's a real good EGG breaker.

No they didn't. They said being the "richest country of Africa" is like being "the smartest kid in a class of children with down syndrome". Where did they ever say that everyone in Africa has down syndrom? 

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Console Peasants getting angry after you telling htem how pc gaming is better!

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

No they didn't. They said being the "richest country of Africa" is like being "the smartest kid in a class of children with down syndrome". Where did they ever say that everyone in Africa has down syndrom? 

its implied

post-6352-0-23549000-1408896372.jpg

post-6352-0-76577100-1408896502.jpg

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

its implied

It's not. You interpreted it wrong.

its implied

No it's not! Not everything that talks about someone who has a different color is racism.

What the poster said was "Being the richest country in Africa is nothing compared to other countries", and he compared it with someone who has Downsyndrom. No matter how intelligent that kid with Downsyndrome is, he's nowhere as intelligent as an average human.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best!