What's the funniest comment you've seen on the internet?

werto165

techno.JPG

Darude- Sandstorm

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Coders are seen as pedantic persons with absolutely no common sense. This coder was told definitely to buy butter. He was then told that if they have eggs, buy a dozen. The stupid coder thought "the condition IF THEY HAVE EGGS has been met, so I must follow the next instruction, which is buy a dozen. Only an idiot would think that buy a dozen referred to butter. This is because eggs come in dozens, and are a normal purchase, and nobody would buy 12 packs of butter....

Just CTRL-F on the page and search for eggs to find the original posts.

I love this joke and it has stuck with me fore years, it's a real good EGG breaker.

he is one terrible coder :P only a noob would pass conditions on the the next function  well i would if they are rellivant :D

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Now if I posted this people would be like "Your shitposting you suck dude stop making fun of people"

Well you haven't exactly built up a great reputation.

Well you haven't exactly built up a great reputation.

The point is why is it ok for someone else to do it?

I have you all beat.

lboS5UM.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

its implied

No it is not... You didn't get it

XEON E3 1231v3 | GA-Z97MX GAMING 5 | XFX R9 290 | 16GB RAM | CRUCIAL MX100 256GB | WD BLUE 1TB | EVGA SUPERNOVA 850W | CORSAIR 350D

The point is why is it ok for someone else to do it?

Because people will be more tolerant of things you do if their disposition towards you is higher and like I said in my previous post you haven't built up a great reputation on this forum.

Because people will be more tolerant of things you do if their disposition towards you is higher and like I said in my previous post you haven't built up a great reputation on this forum.

DONT FEED THE TROLL. Just put him on ignore, and hope he quietly disappears from the forum for eternity.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

We don't talk to Cokeman here. You probably didn't get the memo :P

I have you all beat.

lboS5UM.jpg

tell his 290 to out preform my 780ti oh wait xD

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

On LevelCap gamings Orgin PC unboxing there was I guy thats like. This guys an Idiot you need an AMD PC to get the best results. I get better FPS on a FX 8350 and R9 270X because mantles triples your FPS. And LevelCap has an i7 4770K 2 way gtx 780s 16gb of ram and raid 0 840 pros.