Something weird about you?

orangecat

I love the physics but I want to be able to understand and write the formulas, also I read somewhere that the mass lost (or should I say converted into energy) in a nuclear weapon is equal to the mass of a dollar bill

E^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2 

Better known as E=mc^2 

E = Energy

m = Mass

c = Speed of light 

You know what, here, watch this video - 

It'll be able to explain it much better than I can. Amazing channel also, it'll teach you a lot of things about physics. 

I always get out of bed on the left side (looking at the bed)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Hmmm... something weird about me... I can't sleep unless I spend like an hour on my phone watching YouTube, I blame you Linus. 

I always get out of bed on the left side (looking at the bed)

Is the wall on the right side :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

E^2 = (mc^2)^2 + (pc)^2 

Better known as E=mc^2 

E = Energy

m = Mass

c = Speed of light 

You know what, here, watch this video - 

It'll be able to explain it much better than I can. Amazing channel also, it'll teach you a lot of things about physics. 

That's pretty cool, I like it dumbed down a little because it helps you understand the more complicated versions, gonna subscribe I think

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I was playing soccer in my dream. When I kicked ball toward goal with all my might I wake up because I kicked wall next to my bed and now my toenail is about to fall off second time.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I read the comics section in my local newspaper from the bottom up... Always.

I read the comics section in my local newspaper from the bottom up... Always.

So you read backwards, read the end and see how they got there lol

So you read backwards, read the end and see how they got there lol

Heheh, there aren't any comics that read vertically in my newspaper... I suppose that I like the the ones at the botom of the page better :3

I always have 6-7 pencils so that i never have to stop and sharpen them in class 1 is main pencil 2-3 are backups for the first and the rest are extra

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Does this count? I am 14 and I love to listen to Gnr, led zeppelin, Megadeth, Rolling stones, Iron maiden etc. I have a gaming pc. I despise of justin bieber and hate call of duty. Tell me am i normal  :huh:

So there is hope for future generations afterall :D

i guess i might be concidered weird.

Sometimes i get an idea into my head. Like a blueprint or just a general idea for something like a car project or a case design. then i need to build it just to stop thinking about it XD

And sometimes it's something simple. like a lego cigarette pack dispenser or a bench. and sometimes it's something more challenging like a go cart or movie props kind of stuff...

Then there's the "i don't like getting presents" bit.. i never know how to react

And things i've been given are not as valuable to me as things i've worked for (or built) ..

Lately i've been browsing the internet using my drawing tablet.. weird enough?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

So there is hope for future generations afterall :D

i guess i might be concidered weird.

Sometimes i get an idea into my head. Like a blueprint or just a general idea for something like a car project or a case design. then i need to build it just to stop thinking about it XD

And sometimes it's something simple. like a lego cigarette pack dispenser or a bench. and sometimes it's something more challenging like a go cart or movie props kind of stuff...

Then there's the "i don't like getting presents" bit.. i never know how to react

And things i've been given are not as valuable to me as things i've worked for (or built) ..

Lately i've been browsing the internet using my drawing tablet.. weird enough?

Still makes sense because the pride or feeling of making something and seeing it work for the first time is an epic feeling.

Even though I stopped smoking 6 month ago I still carry a pack of cigarettes around. I do this so i don't panic over not having cigarettes to smoke, and begin smoking again because of the panic. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I have OCD and it drives me insane.

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking of course then you are free to simply ignore this.  ;) - What does that involve?

I function best when I plan things ahead and I find it to be difficult to plan for instance what to do in the weekend if I have an exam or something otherwise important in the the next couple of days (which I have...) It just seems I'm best at doing one thing at a time.  <_<

I don't like chips but i'm obsessed with logic and efficiency.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

I sometimes over think things way too much and spend way too much time on them. Instead of just doing something once and leaving it be, I think, "Hmm, maybe there's a better way...let's try doing it like this....no, that doesn't work, better put it back."

That happens a lot at work. I could probably save myself a lot of time by just doing it once and leaving it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I have aspergers OCD and possibly bi-polar my music collection ranges from dubstep to Pink Floyd and I can click my neck when I see somebody I hate sometimes it clicks to much and makes a noise :3 

I can make my eyes shake back and forth really fast also.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I never buy my computer parts, peripherals and other devices on retailers. I personally get them from factories. Try to guess or don't guess how I get them  in 1 quantiiy.  :D

ummm... You work for CORSAIR?! Or like any other company that sell a lot of PC stuff?!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking of course then you are free to simply ignore this.  ;) - What does that involve?

I function best when I plan things ahead and I find it to be difficult to plan for instance what to do in the weekend if I have an exam or something otherwise important in the the next couple of days (which I have...) It just seems I'm best at doing one thing at a time.  <_<

I was my hands like 20 times a day, have to share food equally on either side of my mouth, can't touch anything dirty (except when I know I can wash my hands), and a lot of other niggly things that I don't noticed I'm doing until I've done them.

Is the wall on the right side :P

LOL no i have the option to get out both sides

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review