Good T.V series to watch?

Luke

I need something good to watch. I rarely watch TV and only watch movies that i know are going to be good, I just hate wasting my time with bad movies or shows that have low production quality. Anyone have any suggestions?

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I need something good to watch. I rarely watch TV and only watch movies that i know are going to be good, I just hate wasting my time with bad movies or shows that have low production quality. Anyone have any suggestions?

dexter, breaking bad, game of thrones. all you need to keep you going for a while

Any specific type of genre?

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The League, Entourage, Burn Notice, Blacklist, & Agent of Shield. 

More: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Community, Scrubs( :D), Futurama, Gang Related. 

Unreal I went through so many shows, nothing left for me to watch!

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

If you have Netflix, I enjoy Continuum and this other show called Life. Both are interesting.

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Sherlock

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

dexter, breaking bad, game of thrones. all you need to keep you going for a while

Yea sorry i should have mentioned which shows i've watched and what genre etc. I've watched most of Dexter, all of breaking bad, game of thrones and the walking dead but that's really about it.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

game of thrones suits scrubs game of thrones boston legal breaking bad and the best of them all... game of thrones

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Any specific type of genre?

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The League, Entourage, Burn Notice, Blacklist, & Agent of Shield. 

Nah i just like any shows/series that someone with good taste would feel confident calling "really good". Thanks for the suggestions i'll check them out =)

Cheers, Friends, Top Gear(UK), King of the Kill, and Two and a half men.

Omg i completely forgot about Top Gear i haven't even watched season 21! Thx!

House Of Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

IT Crowd.

Although, you really need to be able to zone out laugh tracks, because that show is ridiculous for it's laugh tracks.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

House.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

Glee.

jk

um I've been hearing that orange is the new black is something interesting (actually it's just tumblr spams of it) 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

House

Criminal minds

Bones

Dexter

Mentalist

Psych

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

How i met your mother and game of thrones

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

House

Person of Interest

Gang Related

Chicago PD

Chicago Fire

Lie to me

The Blacklist

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

BBC's Sherlock,Top Gear, and Game of Thrones are the only shows worth watching.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

There is only one show currently occupying my mind.

Outlander on Starz. Fucking excellent. Their doing it as close to scene for scene from the books, which I've never seen a show or movie do before.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs