What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say about anything?

Cokeman

Yes there is evidence drop the "Well the Bible is not true" thing and give me points for why you think evolution is true

Because it is OBSERVABLE. for instance, when you take anti-biotics and don't finish the entire course of medication, some of the bacteria making you ill survives, and becomes resistant to follow up treatments by the same anti-biotic, thus becoming anti-biotic resistant bacteria. That right there? that's evolution, things that are able to survive and pass on their genes, do so, things that do not, do not. Evolution is not what religious people seem to think it is, a human didn't just randomly pop out of a monkey, it took millions of years to get to where we are now, as the trees became thinner and thinner and further and further apart, the monkeys living in the trees had to brave the tall grasses of the savannah, and only the monkeys that were tall enough to see over the grass, and able to see the predators lurking in them, were able to survive, and as a result, pass on the genes and traits that made them capable of survival. As a result of this, over time, subsequent generations we're born better and better adapted to this way of life.

@Cokeman

Do some research you peasant. Check out some of the following people on youtube - 

Christopher Hitchins

Richard Dawkins

Billy Nye

Carl Sagan

TJ (Amazing Athiest)

Neil Degrasse Tyson

Specifically the one in red, I discount Bill Nye because he's media based scientist (does more news interviews than actual research)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@Cokeman

Do some research you peasant. Check out some of the following people on youtube - 

Christopher Hitchins

Richard Dawkins

Billy Nye

Carl Sagan

TJ (Amazing Athiest)

Neil Degrasse Tyson

Btw, the excuse "god dun did it" doesn't quite cut it in this modern day and age.

I have Bill Nye sounds like the biggest idiot ever when he talks the more I here what they have to say the more I know what I believe is true

Because it is OBSERVABLE. for instance, when you take anti-biotics and don't finish the entire course of medication, some of the bacteria making you ill survives, and becomes resistant to follow up treatments by the same anti-biotic, thus becoming anti-biotic resistant bacteria. That right there? that's evolution, things that are able to survive and pass on their genes, do so, things that do not, do not. Evolution is not what religious people seem to think it is, a human didn't just randomly pop out of a monkey, it took millions of years to get to where we are now, as the trees became thinner and thinner and further and further apart, the monkeys living in the trees had to brave the tall grasses of the savannah, and only the monkeys that were tall enough to see over the grass, and able to see the predators lurking in them, were able to survive, and as a result, pass on the genes and traits that made them capable of survival. As a result of this, over time, subsequent generations we're born better and better adapted to this way of life.

Specifically the one in red, I discount Bill Nye because he's media based scientist (does more news interviews than actual research)

No that's adaptation.

I have Bill Nye sounds like the biggest idiot ever when he talks the more I here what they have to say the more I know what I believe is true

Bill Nye is an idiot? Were you having trouble comprehending what he says? And you say that the more facts he verbally bitchslaps you with, the further your belief in the bible & god increases? You're a lost cause mate.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

No that's adaptation.

Adaptation is the very core of evolution. If you cannot understand that, you are incapable of learning.

Bill Nye is an idiot? Were you having trouble comprehending what he says? And you say that the more facts he verbally bitchslaps you with, the further your belief in the bible & god increases? You're a lost cause mate.

-snip

Definition

The modern English word "stupid" has a broad range of application, from being slow of mind (indicating a lack of intelligence, care or reason), dullness of feeling or sensation (torpidity, senseless, insensitivity), or lacking interest or point (vexing, exasperating). It can either imply a congenital lack of capacity for reasoning, or a temporary state of daze or slow-mindedness.

In Understanding Stupidity, James F. Welles defines stupidity this way: "The term may be used to designate a mentality which is considered to be informed, deliberate and maladaptive." Welles distinguishes stupidity from ignorance; one must know they are acting in their own worst interest. Secondly, it must be a choice, not a forced act or accident. Lastly, it requires the activity to be maladaptive, in that it is in the worst interest of the actor, and specifically done to prevent adaption to new data or existing circumstances."[7]

That's the word you're looking for.

An unwillingess to learn, or except facts to the contrary of what they believe.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I watched that. His big point on that whole thing was "Creationist are holding back modern science and inventions." Yet he could give one examples of how.

I watched that. His big point on that whole thing was "Creationist are holding back modern science and inventions." Yet he could give one examples of how.

Did you complete, and pass your public education mate?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Adaptation is the very core of evolution. If you cannot understand that, you are incapable of learning.

No if you can't understand the difference between adaptation and evolution then you sir are not learning.

Did you complete, and pass your public education mate?

Yes

I just had to..

post-11076-0-79237800-1408595208.png

"The human eye can't register that many pixels"

We were talking about a QHD+ display. And I guess 4K will short out your brain?

Also, he hated on VAIO. This human shall die.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Guys, I have heard so many dumb things in my life that I can't even remember them.

I have this one person in my class who just spews out the most ridiculous things. My favorites so far

"I can't read that clock, it's in military time" while pointing to an analog clock.(personal fav)

"Where in the US is South America?"

"Chinese is not a language, they speak Asian."

Just golden.There are a ton more. I'll ask some of my friends tomorrow if they remember any others

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

a guy at my college says that his friend has 4TB or ram we all just looked at him and shook our heads 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Maybe not the stupidest words I've heard, but:

Whenever somewhere on the internet / news Finland is mentioned, Finns go crazy about it and start spamming "Suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan!" (roughly translated: 'Finland mentioned, let's meet at the plaza!'). Seriously, who gives a damn? Apparently it's "rare" for Finland to be mentioned in foreign news / photos / websites...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

"AMD is faster than intel because AMD helps the hard drive with your CPU. The ram chips in intel slow gaming down"

- Best Buy Employee 

i reread this 4 times and i still dont get what hes trying to say lol

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Breakdown

AMD: Faster than Intel, helps the hard drive.

Intel: Apparently there are RAM chips in the CPU, and it slows gaming.

lol ok 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Girls don't fart.

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Gluten allergies. I've never heard such a crock of shit before in my life.

Gluten allergies. I've never heard such a crock of shit before in my life.

Wasn't the world's amount of Gluten intolerant people somewhere from 3% to 10%? Still though, a lot of people lie about it that they have Gluten intolerance, while in reality they don't.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Wasn't the world's amount of Gluten intolerant people somewhere from 3% to 10%? Still though, a lot of people lie about it that they have Gluten intolerance, while in reality they don't.

There's also a difference between intolerance and allergy. Gluten is good for your body anyways, since it's a protein.

Someone getting upset whenever someone mentions the downside to coinmining and defending mining as if it's some religion exempt from criticism.

Anything from Obama or Pelosi's mouth also counts as dumb things heard to human ears.

Anything from American ISPs also counts..

You know what, there is too much dumb to list in a single response. 

Someone on the fourms yesterday asked if he could run a phone line wirelessly.