What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say about anything?

Cokeman

A Girl that went with us on a camping trip

"Take a few sips of your drink before the Ice melts and you glass overflows.."

My friend said that tpb were going to put servers in the sky ie hovering and that they couldn't be shot down

A Girl that went with us on a camping trip

"Take a few sips of your drink before the Ice melts and you glass overflows.."

i chuckled :D

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

i'm going to say it, this thread has been the dumbest thing i have read this week, because of the massive derailing toward religion flaming, also i think CoC states that discussing religion on this way is not allowed, may the mod judge that because they are coming

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

"i'm going to say it, this thread has been the dumbest thing i have read this week, because of the massive derailing toward religion flaming, also i think CoC states that discussing religion on this way is not allowed, may the mod judge that because they are coming"

Can't stand that people are trying to prevent someone from stating something that cannot be proven, as though it were outright fact^

That's my entry for today.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"i'm going to say it, this thread has been the dumbest thing i have read this week, because of the massive derailing toward religion flaming, also i think CoC states that discussing religion on this way is not allowed, may the mod judge that because they are coming"

Can't stand that people are trying to prevent someone from stating something that cannot be proven, as though it were outright fact^

That's my entry for today.

i give a damn who's winning, but keeping this going is stupid, this isn't something to be discussed on the forum (or any forum that isn't about religion), and FYI: your never going to change his perception of god as hard as you try, i know this for a fact,

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i give a damn who's winning, but keeping this going is stupid, this isn't something to be discussed on the forum (or any forum that isn't about religion), and FYI: your never going to change his perception of god as hard as you try, i know this for a fact,

That doesn't mean that you give up trying. They say FTL travel is impossible, that doesn't mean scientists will give up trying to figure out a way to do it. And since this is the off topic section, Tech related talk is the only thing that doesn't belong. Other than those being outright insulting/defamatory. I've just been trying to explain the facts.

That doesn't mean that you give up trying. They say FTL travel is impossible, that doesn't mean scientists will give up trying to figure out a way to do it. And since this is the off topic section, Tech related talk is the only thing that doesn't belong. Other than those being outright insulting/defamatory. I've just been trying to explain the facts.

well then keep going as long as you want, i have already treated whit this kind of people, and i don't want to do that again so ill be on my way

I just remembered:

http://dumbesttweets.com/

That's all folks, thread's over :P

Edit: "How did Beyonce's new album go #1 in 100 countries where there are only 7?" There are no words...

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

I had a person request I remote into their PC to fix their internet problem. They didn't understand when I told them I couldn't remote in because of their internet problem. 

She don't know that the city I was born it existed?? (Grabbing weapons and tracking her)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

She don't know that the city I was born it existed?? (Grabbing weapons and tracking her)

Sad thing is she's a famous singer.

i'm going to say it, this thread has been the dumbest thing i have read this week, because of the massive derailing toward religion flaming, also i think CoC states that discussing religion on this way is not allowed, may the mod judge that because they are coming

We droped it we are no talking about it anymore. Only in PMs

Damn, you Asian. Why you gotta be so smart?

wut

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

some days ago someone asked me in the store, where can she find a can in a tube

i asked nicely if she can repeat the question and there it was, asking for a can in a tube again

then i asked her again, hoping she'll realize what she's asking for, but once again, she was looking for a can in a tube

then i asked her to listen to what she's saying, she told me she's asking where she can find a can in a tube

i repeated to her slowly "you're looking for a can in a tube"

all i get from her after that was a dumb look, like, what's the problem, you don't know where i can find a can in a tube

i left, disappointed in humanity

and she was sane, at least legally

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Jesus is the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

some days ago someone asked me in the store, where can she find a can in a tube

i asked nicely if she can repeat the question and there it was, asking for a can in a tube again

then i asked her again, hoping she'll realize what she's asking for, but once again, she was looking for a can in a tube

then i asked her to listen to what she's saying, she told me she's asking where she can find a can in a tube

i repeated to her slowly "you're looking for a can in a tube"

all i get from her after that was a dumb look, like, what's the problem, you don't know where i can find a can in a tube

i left, disappointed in humanity

and she was sane, at least legally

7a668194ef3ea457ffbb442e1e585bd3.jpg

(Thats to that woman, not you)

Jesus is the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

Please go away from this thread. You have nothing good to offer us here. Either stay on topic or don't say anything at all.

Anyway, thought I would share this, poor man will never live this down xD

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k GPU: MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8G PSU: Corsair CX500M Motherboard: ASRock B85 PRO4 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB SSD: Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Blue 1 TB

Please go away from this thread. You have nothing good to offer us here. Either stay on topic or don't say anything at all.

Anyway, thought I would share this, poor man will never live this down xD

Woooooooooow

One particular instance I recall happened at a Zoo a few years ago. We had just gotten to the Tigers, when we were joined at the exhibit by a very trashy working class family. You know the kind; all of them were overweight, mostly wearing tracksuits, smoking and slurring their words and grammar. Then the mother suddenly exclaims "Whoa look at these, they're really out of this world, init!"

We then promptly walked away...

As an unrelated side point, I don't agree with Zoos at all.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

"Oh! You are from sweden!? I love IKEA! And meatballs are delicious"

"Oh, you're from Denmark! I love LEGO. And Bacon is delicious" I feel you man.

Also, people who say classical music isn't art. That shit sometimes took a year to write!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

"Oh, you're from Denmark! I love LEGO. And Bacon is delicious" I feel you man.

Also, people who say classical music isn't art. That shit sometimes took a year to write!

Im sure i'll hear that when i move to denmark.. Lego is awesome though xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Im sure i'll hear that when i move to denmark.. Lego is awesome though xD

I'll admit that, yes. And Bacon is pretty fuckin' sweet too. But still, it's always the same thing. Also, sometimes people ask us "isn't Denmark a part of Germany?" *facepalm*

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

-snip

I'm genuinly curious, did she end up buying something? Did you find out what the mysterious "can in a tube" is?

Dumbest things I've heard? I watched a political debate on the television once. I got frustrated by how they never give answers, and talk about things that are completly besides the question or topic.

And something else, a woman who thought Brussels was a country -.-

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Well i have heard a lot of stupid things throughout my life, but just recently  we went to a call about an apartment fire. (Well that is what the home owner called it) We get there and see no sign of a fire at all. Go up the 12 flights of stairs and bang on the door.... The woman says to us. " Thank god you  guys are here, my roast is too hot to take out out of the oven and i can't find my oven mitts"..... Thanks for wasting our time.