i lost some weight

qwertywarrior

it has been 2 months  and i lost around 9KG  (originally 98KG)

woot !

since im 1.8m tall i dont look obese just a bit fat

anyways i got a personal trainer and everything ( GOD I HATE LEG DAY )

FAQ

1.does thou even hoist ?

yes

3.how much muscles are you gaining

not sure but i am getting bulkier im noticing muscles getting noticeably bigger (shoulder legs stomach etc)

5. what motivated you to go out side your comfort  zone and start doing exercise?

finished UNI and i had nothing else to do ....

6.is it really hard to do all this exercise ?

no not really i dont think about it . i dont see what all the fuss is about

my trainer doesnt push me to the limit so i dont end up hating everything

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I wish I had the ambition...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

And the point of this post is......?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Im really, really sorry, but i really really like your avatar.

Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad T61 Widescreen 15.4" 1680x1050
Intel Core2Duo T8300 2.4GHz | 3GB DDR2 from Hynix | SATA II Patched bios (Middleton) | Samsung EVO 850
Arch Linux | Linux 4.3.X x86_64

but only dogs like bones

and women/gays

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

what's it like being so fat

well in the winter i can last longer

and i can swim in ice cold water since my blubber  keeps me warm

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Congratz^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

and women/gays

this explains why my sister has a human skeleton model in her room

grats, I think 98KG is obese for a girl.

im not a girl

i think i know why u think that but i cant seem to remember what it was i wrote that people misunderstood

to justify murder

Excellent. Great reason, 10/10 ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

im not a girl

I didn't say you were lol if anything I meant the opposite, you said you didn't look obese, I said that a 98kg girl would be obese so you're lucky to be a male.

na for reals I thought u was female can't remember why

You're a dick.

Holy crap well someone is having a bad day today...

Calm your tits, all I did was ask a question.

At least the OP was kind enough to reply without profanity, lol.

Spoiler

I didn't say you were lol if anything I meant the opposite, you said you didn't look obese, I said that a 98kg girl would be obese so you're lucky to be a male.

oh ok :P

also i remembered what i said

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188706-do-women-often-have-back-troubles-due-to-wearing-heels/?p=2541076

you realise that's almost 220lbs nigga pls that's not meat that's epic meal time

I nearly pissed myself

fuck

e8bba1d5168b89eb5d5908b7d205dbaa.jpg

Spoiler

Start with small goals. Just try to maybe do an extra rep or add a tiny bit more weight which each session. You are young if you are interested in getting fit now is the best chance you have ^^

You need measurable goals. Add an inch to my arms , chest, bench a bit higher one more pushup ect. Something to measure progress, if the only goal you have is to be ripped you are almost destined to fail if you don't have incredible will power and self motivation.

Congrats OP, I've gone back to taking the gym seriously again gotten my old training partner to come spot for me a few days a week too so I am finding the passion all over again :D

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090